Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Official portal thread

*crawls out of bed, curls up with coffee and a blanket* Wowza, no ones been able to crack that trekkie seal yet ahaha. xD oh lordy, we might be done for.
friedsocks

The Trekkie seal is likely to be related to crossover characters of DS9 and another series, however it seems to be not the id of many characters. Anyone know Worf's id number or something?

The symbol is Klingon
friedsocks wrote:
The Trekkie seal is likely to be related to crossover characters of DS9 and another series, however it seems to be not the id of many characters. Anyone know Worf's id number or something?

The symbol is Klingon

Yeah, we've already made this assesment. Worf doesn't have an ID number and pretty much everyone has tried everything else possible.

It's either a piece of tech that was on both ships with an ID number, a ship that was shared between them, or a genderless being that is registered. Those are sort of the only things that make sense at this point
Data's cat Spot hasn't a number, has it?
I don't think Data or the cat was on ds9 though
Dragonfire Moderator

Hmm. I'm curious about the Origin seal, too. Do we have anyone who's started a bunch of topics over in the Fantasy section in the past year, or someone who found some of the server's trivia back when that was a thing? The Origin guardian is this way!
Mads

I'm still wondering why I keep getting the hint, "Sometimes the shape of the symbol is a clue... And sometimes it's just a shape." Which symbol is it for? Does it imply that one of the symbols actually hold a meaning for the sake of the symbol, an one meaning has nothing to do with the symbol?
There are other seals we didn't find the guardian yet, right?
Dragonfire Moderator

Mads wrote:
I'm still wondering why I keep getting the hint, "Sometimes the shape of the symbol is a clue... And sometimes it's just a shape." Which symbol is it for? Does it imply that one of the symbols actually hold a meaning for the sake of the symbol, an one meaning has nothing to do with the symbol?

I think that's just a 'catch-all' hint, when no other hint is available at the time, maybe? It is true, though; the Triforce seal that I opened last night was about a character from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, and had nothing to do with the Legend of Zelda. :p
Jane wrote:
There are other seals we didn't find the guardian yet, right?

Yeah! We're missing the Rocket guardian and the Saturn guardian.
Mads

Dragonfire wrote:

I think that's just a 'catch-all' hint, when no other hint is available at the time, maybe? It is true, though; the Triforce seal that I opened last night was about a character from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, and had nothing to do with the Legend of Zelda. :p

I wish I knew a Trekkie.
Mads wrote:
Dragonfire wrote:

I wish I knew a Trekkie.

My fiance is a huge trekkie, ESPECIALLY for DS9 and even he isn't able to find an answer to this. I've been brainstorming with him since last night. And now he's watching DS9 again.
Warrior Seal
First Clue: Spent time both on the Enterprise and on DS9. What do you think it all means?
Second Clue: Played an important part in Federation history in the year 2369.
Third Clue: Its registration number was...

---> What do you think it all means?
Is what I don't get ...
Why is this part of the first hint, i mean ...
Jane wrote:
Warrior Seal
First Clue: Spent time both on the Enterprise and on DS9. What do you think it all means?

Is what I don't get ...
Wondering if that might be a sort of bonus clue?
Novalyyn wrote:
Jane wrote:
Warrior Seal

Is what I don't get ...
Wondering if that might be a sort of bonus clue?

My fiance says "what does it all mean" is the sinker. Whoever can figure that out can figure the whole riddle out. I don't know why he says this...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trials_and_Tribble-ations

Could this episode have any answers for us? It was a special episode I guess, where the crew of DS9 traveled back in time to save Kirk.
Lachey wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trials_and_Tribble-ations

Could this episode have any answers for us? It was a special episode I guess, where the crew of DS9 traveled back in time to save Kirk.

I have no clue about it all, but the seal is called warrior-seal - maybe this episode?
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/The_Way_of_the_Warrior_(episode)
You feel your organs vibrating inside your flesh from the not-so-subtle power generated by the alien overlord's various doomsday weapons.

"GREETINGS HUMAN. APPROACH IF YOU DARE. I TASK YOU WITH OPENING THE REBELLIOUS SEAL, SO THAT I MAY CRUSH THE REBELS THAT SURELY HIDE ON THE OTHER SIDE. YOUR FIRST CLUE IS: KNOWN FOR TAKING DOWN ENEMIES OF THE EMPIRE."

"I CAN ONLY REVEAL THE SECOND CLUE TO SOMEONE WHO VOTED 'I WANT THIS' ON DEVELOPMENT TASKS AT LEAST 10 TIMES."

"YOUR SECOND CLUE IS: DESPITE BEING THE CENTRAL CHARACTER OF THE GAME, HIS NAME WAS NEVER MENTIONED."

"I CAN ONLY REVEAL THE THIRD CLUE TO SOMEONE WHO HAS MORE THAN 15 CHARACTERS THAT ARE ALL OLDER THAN A YEAR."
Where is the guardian of the warrior seal?
Mads

What do you think it all means? Such a loaded question.
Jane wrote:
Where is the guardian of the warrior seal?
Pops up sometimes in the "Did you know" box. We've got all his clues, though. Why?

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Official portal thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus