Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Aaron (played by DL909)

A singe of unknown emotion hit Aaron's stomach.

Something's wrong.....

He closed his eyes, and his clouded mind filled with a view of the forest. The silver glint of metal flashed in the moonlight. Could it be Gir...?

The whire aura over Aaron dimmed even more, now nothing but a dull haze.

"your friend...i think he is in danger.."
''GRRAAAAAARRRR!'' Sounded a loud roar, so loud it echoed for miles, causing Silver to cringe. ''Oh no...'' She said.
Aaron (played by DL909)

He glanced at Blanca, then up at Silver.

"so it is true."

His face show no emotion, and Aaron grit his teeth and forced himself to stand.

"we must find Gir..."

The fallen Angel started for the forest at a slow pace, then sped up to a jog.

If i must live here, then i shall learn to survive this pain like they do.
''Aaron..!'' Silver shouted, and runs after him.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

"Are you looking for someone?"said a mysterious voice.
Gir (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Blanca shot a pillar of fire in the direction of the forest where she heard clanking then jumped when she heard the voice. "WHAT THE HELL!?"
---
Gir clanked through the forest farther from the dragon. He looked over and froze before jumping out of the path of a pillar of flames. A flash of light shoot up into the air signaling where he was. "Not cool..." Gir muttered.

"What did you do?!" said the voice again,almost behind Blanca.
He skids to a dull halt, sniffing the air , wings spread a bit, before darting after Gir again, roaring.
Blanca DeArco (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Blanca drew her sword and aimed it at the person. "What did it look like?!"
---
Gir ran faster than stopped when he heard something starting to fall. He ran over back to the cliffside to see a tree falling in Blanca's direction! "Move guys!" he screamed at the group.
---
Blanca looked at the tree and froze in place.
Darkness still charges at Gir, but upon hearing a tree start to fall he growls and darts off to it , chains on feet rattling loudly, as is sister stopped running and froze in place at seeing the tree.

As the tree started to fall, the figure threw her hands up.Light lifted from her body and created a shield that stopped the tree from continuing to fall.
"Get out of the way.I can't hold it for long."She said.
Blanca DeArco (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Blanca backed up slowly before dashing off and started to climb to the top of the cliffside.
---
Gir just stared as the tree stopped falling then looked at the Black dragon. He pulled out his bow and arrow and dipped the tip in some poison. He tried aiming for the dragons eye but a bird hit him in the head throwing him off balence and shooting the arrow right over the dragons head.

(FFFF~ well i gtg to make trash with my grandma :PP bbl)

rolled 2d20 and got 38

Hearing the arrow whizz over his head, Dark growls, but ignores it. He darts to the tree, and then looks at who was holding it up wild a cold glare, snorting. ''Grarrar.''

The figure stares at Dark, closed her eyes and carefully eases the tree down so it wouldn't crush anyone,then opened her eyes to look at Dark.
"Back off Dragon.I will not allow you to hurt these people."she said in a growl that sounded inhuman.
He coughs harshly, rubbing his throat to cover a wound there. ''If......I was gong to hurt..I hurt..Those who..HUrt me...'' He stammered, blood trickling down the hand covering the wound. ''You...Are clueless...To why dragons....Act as they do...'' he remarked, putting the hand back on the ground, snorting.

The figure stared at Dark with her purple,dragon slitted eyes.
"I undertand you more than you think."she said in a low whisper.
He moves his dull claws back under his neck. ''You do..Not know of me. Nor..Will you ever learn..Of my..Origins to these...Lands..'' Moving his claws back down. With a low growl, he darts off, disappearing into a blur of shadows.

Silver returns, and looks at the girl. ''Oh. Don't mind him....He's kinda....NOt the average dragon.'' She remarked. ''I'm nicer than him. Don't worry about me hurting these guys. I'm friendly.''

The figure looked at Silver.The figure tried to smile at Silver, but failed,then looked at the path Dark took.

"He is your brother."the figured said,her long elfish ears flicking forward as if listening to Dark run away.
SHe gave a puzzled look, but nodded. ''well..Yea...How did you know? Most people think we're not related since he's darker colored..'' She replied.

Dark disappeared behind a tall boulder, where he lied down, hiding.

The figure stared at Silver with wide eyes.
"I said that out loud?"her voice heavy with surprised.Then the figure looked at the sky,closed her eyes,and smiled.
She opened them again and looked at Silver and said"I can read people's minds.I didn't mean to use that ability,but you know what people say:You use what your parents gave you."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus