Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

And, Kim, it is GrandFinale's character profile that I am seeing this on.

Respectfully,
Kawmra
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Yeah, I figured it was GrandFinale's, Kawmra. :)

I'm not able to reproduce this problem in any browser, including Firefox. Are you also seeing this in other Blood Moon templated characters, or only Alphanus?

Some others to try:

http://www.rprepository.com/c/taunter
http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=3986
Yeah, I think that maybe your computer doesn't like you, Kawmra. I wasn't able to reproduce said dillema, either. Even using Firefox.
It appears to just be the one profile, Kin...oddly enough.

Respectfully,
Kawmra
Now for something completely different: how could I make my own templates?
GrandFinale, for you to make your own templates, you will need an Epic subscription and a working knowledge of CSS (or at least be reasonably familiar with it to make your life easier).

To look at the Epic subscription information, just go to your Dashboard then click on the "Account Power Ups" tab.

Respectfully,
Kawmra
If only my account was still Epic. And I am not even a single tiny bit familiar with it...
*laughs* I know the feeling, GrandFinale...Kim is just going to have to come out with that great tutorial she was mentioning some time ago to help us CSS-lacking people so that we can use that great feature of the Epic membership to its fullest *grins*.

Respectfully,
Kawmra
If i could make a template, I'd probably make one that would make people think 'What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made On Drugs?' just for the lulz.
I'm gonna nudge-nudge for a gold/yellow glow to the new offerings template. It's damn near perfect for a fire-affiliated character of mine, except that she's not even vaguely blue. ;_; Crossing my fingers for something along the yellow-gold-orange line... a warm-colored version ^_^;

ferabird wrote:
I'm gonna nudge-nudge for a gold/yellow glow to the new offerings template. It's damn near perfect for a fire-affiliated character of mine, except that she's not even vaguely blue. ;_; Crossing my fingers for something along the yellow-gold-orange line... a warm-colored version ^_^;

Burnt offerings, you mean? I'd like to release a few new colors of it along with August's end of month report. I'll make sure we have a warm color scheme amongst them. :)
Minerva

+1 Symphony. +1 Brushwork +1 Elements

Suggestion: "Clean Kill" variant, darker background. That much white hurts my eyes. I'd say black but that may be too bland. Possible variant for Demonic Suggestion?
I would like to see a template with tabs, similar to how we edit the pages. I like the 'tab' view rather than the links at the top of the page.
I hope this makes sense.

Basically I'd like to publish a template similar to the one we use to edit with.

Huh, good idea. I'll look into that.
Thank you~
So I had a template idea hit my head the other day. It's really vague though. xD
I was making a character that's a child, and I realized we don't quite have 'child-like' templates. We have those simple pinks and purples (I ended up using the purple) that have a little butterfly, but that's about as childish as it gets. Maybe think about a template that could be used for child characters. :)
I would like to see maby a castle type template or dragon's lair type with gold about and stuff like that for the adventurer type characters or knights.
CelestinaGrey wrote:
So I had a template idea hit my head the other day. It's really vague though. xD
I was making a character that's a child, and I realized we don't quite have 'child-like' templates. We have those simple pinks and purples (I ended up using the purple) that have a little butterfly, but that's about as childish as it gets. Maybe think about a template that could be used for child characters. :)

I could see that. something with bubbles, or more flowery up beat happy kind stuff ya? :P
Exactly, Iokua :) And maybe like a baseball bat and basketball kind of template for young boys. That kind of stuff!

(I really like the bubbles idea :D)
CelestinaGrey wrote:
Exactly, Iokua :) And maybe like a baseball bat and basketball kind of template for young boys. That kind of stuff!

(I really like the bubbles idea :D)

(secretly.... I do to teehee!)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus