Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Antonina wrote:
It would be nice to see a blue or a black Victorian Lace template. :3

Out of curiosity, what would a black version look like to you? The purple version does feature black lace, but obviously the background needs to be non-black so it can be visible. Are you thinking grey tones all the way through?
Antonina (played anonymously)

Kim wrote:
Antonina wrote:
It would be nice to see a blue or a black Victorian Lace template. :3

Are you thinking grey tones all the way through?

You caught my idea right there. Yes, grey and white tones :3

Antonina wrote:
You caught my idea right there. Yes, grey and white tones :3

Yessss. All those courses in telepathy are paying off. ;) But in all seriousness, I will definitely keep those in mind when the flood gates open and I start churning out templates again.
Antonina (played anonymously)

Kim wrote:
Yessss. All those courses in telepathy are paying off. ;) But in all seriousness, I will definitely keep those in mind when the flood gates open and I start churning out templates again.

Thank you so very very much for you consideration! <3
Salacia (played anonymously)

I have to vote for (Nature) Tropical and Coastal,
or (Elements) Water.

Just.. more water / water related templates would be nice. <3

Diana wrote:
I have to vote for (Nature) Tropical and Coastal,
or (Elements) Water.

Just.. more water / water related templates would be nice. <3

Vote counted! Thank you! :)
Kinda a question for the city scape template.. would it be possible to do a post apocalyptic one??

nikina wrote:
Kinda a question for the city scape template.. would it be possible to do a post apocalyptic one??

I don't really see why not!
Kim wrote:
nikina wrote:

I don't really see why not!
cool :D
One thing I really do prefer with the templates is a more narrow content space like in the Steampunk, Stone, and Wax templates. Perhaps if we could have more of those in lighter colours? It's my own preference, but I find it makes the information easier to read and looks better for aesthetic reasons.

Steampunk template is variable width and will stretch to whatever screen you have.

But I think you'll be happy to know we're moving a lot more toward fixed width templates, if only for the sake of maintainability!

Aiming to have a bunch of new ones out for our second birthday (early April)
"Old London" sounds intriguing <3
Although I am glad that I finally finished the layout of my page for my char Dagger XD

I released so many of these this week, plus a bunch of extras. It feels sooo good to finally release some new templates.

There are a few more working their way through the pipeline that didn't quite get finished enough for Epic Week, too.
ooh, if you're still taking votes: +1 for DNA and +1 for the Wolf. Both of those would make excellent templates for two of my characters!

I'm always and perpetually taking votes, Pen. :)
Dog

Old London sounds like it'd be awesome.
A Fluttershy template would be absolutely wonderful :D!
Tropical, Swamp, Savannah get my vote from Nature. :)

DNA would be interesting to have.

And I think Old London & Constantinople as well!

I also vote for detective/mystery, horse, wolf, dragon, music related ones.

Sadrain wrote:
Tropical, Swamp, Savannah get my vote from Nature. :)

DNA would be interesting to have.

And I think Old London & Constantinople as well!

I also vote for detective/mystery, horse, wolf, dragon, music related ones.

Interesting is good, but since templates are super time consuming to produce, I try to focus my efforts on ones I'm reasonably certain will be used. Help me tally the vote accurately -- Are all these templates you think you'd use for your characters? :)
Battle Donkeys.

Naw, but seriously, like, a forgotten battlefield one. Where, like, the background is just the field of swords and fallen pieces of armor and smoke and stuff like that.

Or, Battle Donkeys. I'd be satisfied with either.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus