Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

One vote for Floral/Garden! :D
Books, Demonic, and Dragon
Arbutus wrote:
I vote for Floral/Garden, Glamour - Gems, Animal templates and Books.
I'd love to see scaley templates - reptile tails, some scale textures (like this [link]). It would be amazing for my naga guys! Few variants would be amazing and would fit more people with characters with scales.
And, also - gloomy/sad rain template (like this [link] or [link]) would be cool for characters with sad plot ideas, or living in a rainy place.
Osris wrote:
Steampunk!
If you make one please show me >_>

There are existing character styles for a lot of these. ^^;

There is one literally called "Steampunk."

steampunk.png

As well as a "steampunk" category that includes things like this...

airship3.png victorianlace.png handsoftime.png airship2.png

Floral/garden?

New England Ivy
newenglandivy.png

Strawberry Patch
strawberrypatch.png

Vineyard (Ancient and Bright)
ancientvineyard.png brightvineyard.png

Brushwork (Cherry Blossom and Bamboo)
brushworkcherryblossoms.png brushworkbamboo.png

Everything shown so far is just the first page of official character styles.

If I input "fancy" in the style search, some of the results that come up are things like these...

arabesque.png privatecorrespondence.png silent-prayer.jpg champagne.jpg

If I input "animal" then I get stuff like this...

cheetahfur.png snakeskin.png butterflykisses.png eveoftherevolution.png wolvesintheforest.png whale.jpg

Under "fantasy" you can find things like these...

parchmentink.png lovestorybycandlelight.png

And there are tons more, way too many to keep showing. That's also before getting into the many user-created character styles available to folks with an Epic Membership, as well as the Epic ability to simply create your own (or customize existing "official" ones).
Arbutus

Zelphyr wrote:
Arbutus wrote:
I vote for Floral/Garden, Glamour - Gems, Animal templates and Books.
I'd love to see scaley templates - reptile tails, some scale textures (like this [link]). It would be amazing for my naga guys! Few variants would be amazing and would fit more people with characters with scales.
And, also - gloomy/sad rain template (like this [link] or [link]) would be cool for characters with sad plot ideas, or living in a rainy place.
Osris wrote:
Steampunk!
If you make one please show me >_>

There are existing character styles for a lot of these. ^^;

There is one literally called "Steampunk."

steampunk.png

As well as a "steampunk" category that includes things like this...

airship3.png victorianlace.png handsoftime.png airship2.png

Floral/garden?

New England Ivy
newenglandivy.png

Strawberry Patch
strawberrypatch.png

Vineyard (Ancient and Bright)
ancientvineyard.png brightvineyard.png

Brushwork (Cherry Blossom and Bamboo)
brushworkcherryblossoms.png brushworkbamboo.png

Everything shown so far is just the first page of official character styles.

If I input "fancy" in the style search, some of the results that come up are things like these...

arabesque.png privatecorrespondence.png silent-prayer.jpg champagne.jpg

If I input "animal" then I get stuff like this...

cheetahfur.png snakeskin.png butterflykisses.png eveoftherevolution.png wolvesintheforest.png whale.jpg

Under "fantasy" you can find things like these...

parchmentink.png lovestorybycandlelight.png

And there are tons more, way too many to keep showing. That's also before getting into the many user-created character styles available to folks with an Epic Membership, as well as the Epic ability to simply create your own (or customize existing "official" ones).

I mainly voted for themes that were listed on the original post, so I thought they might be available to vote. ^^; Sorry for that.
Y'know... I'm not sure when that list was last updated. XD I think it mostly got sorta forgotten about once Epic customization was released...
Deleted (played anonymously)

Moved.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Y'know... I'm gonna retire this topic, since it is massively out of date, and start a new one :)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus