Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

I think I have a suggestion myself! It was half inspired by the seasonal mushrooms that went on sale recently, and half inspired by my mushroom seller character. How about a template focusing on mushrooms? It would probably fall under the swamp or floral/garden category as its own subcategory (since mushrooms grow in swamps, forests, gardens, etc.), but it would be perfect for those mushroom lovers, mushroom people, mycologists OCs, trolls, and potion makers who use the little fungus!

Of course, I give my vote to this if it becomes an option. <3
RedLantern

Tavern!
Dark_Goddess

Kim wrote:
So as to not overwhelm the rest of the board, and to keep things all in one easy place for me to reference, please post all template suggestions and endorsements in this thread.

I'm keeping track of the number of times a template idea (and variations of those themes) is requested or voted for, to give some sense of what priority to give them. Templates without a number means someone suggested them by saying "I bet someone might also want to use..." But no one has stepped forward yet to actually say yes, they'd use it for one of their characters.

You may vote for as many different templates as you think you would personally use, but please vote for each one only once. Variations each count as a single vote, so if you thought you would use both swamp and forest from the nature category, you could vote for both.

Here they are:
  • Floral/Garden 7
  • Tropical 9
  • Swamp 9
  • Savannah 3
  • Sahara 1
  • Sci-Fi
    • Chemistry 6
    • Aliens 4 (What does this mean to people?)
    • Atomic
  • Paladin 4
  • Stonework 10
  • Demonic 9
  • Old London 14
  • Constantinople 4
  • Detective/Mystery 1
  • Horse 3
  • Dragon 7
  • Alchemy (vials and beakers) 8
  • Fairy 4
  • Stained glass 7
  • Glamour 2
    • Gems 1
    • Lipstick kisses 3
    • Champagne
  • Child 2
    • Bubbles 1
    • Sports
  • Military dossier, paper clips, file folders 4
  • Aurora 5
  • Modern Military weapons 1
  • Spiders 8
  • Tavern 6
  • Prison 3
  • Asylum 5
  • Rave/Rock concert 5
  • Egyptian 10
  • Lightning/electricity 2
  • Medieval 2
  • Druidic/Stonehenge 2
  • Venetian 3
  • Renaissance 3
  • Gypsy 2
  • Ancient civilization templates (Incan, Mayan, etc.) 3
  • Yin-Yang 3
  • Field of blades 2
  • Koi (maybe part of the animal templates?) 2
  • Paper lanterns 2
  • Parasol (asian, gothic, victorian) 2
  • Fireflies 2
  • Animal templates (bears, foxes, rabbits, dogs, cats, lizards, etc)
  • Books (mundane, magical, alchemy, etc.)

Champagne
MitsuHarp

animal templates seem like a good choice.
I'm gonna vote for Books, Prison and Military Dossier.
Uh...Id love to see a really sparkly template, like for a magical girl or something.

If thats possible?
I've lost track of what I've voted on before, so hopefully I don't add to one I have before...

I'd like to add a vote to Sahara, Savannah (though my use would depend on presentation), Alchemy (though I might have voted for that one before?)

Didn't we just recently get a stained glass one?
Floral/Garden
Stonework
Old London
Dragon
Alchemy (vials and beakers)
Stained glass
Gems
Aurora
Books

I really appreciate the newer templates, they're so clean and crisp.
+1 military dossier!

Since I couldn't find a schoolwork themed one, with a notebook and pencils and such, I'm suggesting that to be added to the list.
Dragon Template. More Asian art templates. Cherry Blossom templates. Urban templates.
Claine Moderator

80s aesthetic
90s aesthetic
Vaporwave
Cyberpunk
Old London another?
We TOTALLY need a lab-experiment type template.

By lab experiment, though, I mean like...

Winter Soldier bioweapon assassin background. So, like, one that looks like registration for a weapon or SCP.

Sorry if I sound crazy scattered!

A werewolf or chubacabra template would also be interesting, or country themed ones.
Books and Old London (:
FlamingPsycho wrote:
We TOTALLY need a lab-experiment type template.

By lab experiment, though, I mean like...

Winter Soldier bioweapon assassin background. So, like, one that looks like registration for a weapon or SCP.

Sorry if I sound crazy scattered!

A werewolf or chubacabra template would also be interesting, or country themed ones.

What about Dossier, the DNA templates, or the Camoflage templates? Or maybe even the Hacker templates.

And for countries, there's a few Landmarks templates like Big Ben.
Dragon scales with fire!!! XD
pyramids maybe?
Something savannah themed?
Arbutus

I vote for Floral/Garden, Glamour - Gems, Animal templates and Books.
I'd love to see scaley templates - reptile tails, some scale textures (like this [link]). It would be amazing for my naga guys! Few variants would be amazing and would fit more people with characters with scales.
And, also - gloomy/sad rain template (like this [link] or [link]) would be cool for characters with sad plot ideas, or living in a rainy place.
Another vote for Floral/Garden!
Osris

Steampunk!
If you make one please show me >_>

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (RETIRED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus