Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

Lucia listened for a moment, nodding to himself. "I guess that makes sense. Well what if you didn't kill what you cut?"

He held his arm out to his side. His shadow quivered, moving form the ground and up his body. It stopped at his hand, twisting and stretching until it was a pitch black katana. He gripped the sword, spinning it expertly for a moment.

"Three seconds then I'm turning you into fishbait."
Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agana walked over to her sword and unsheathed it.The sword had a double-edged,blood red blade,pure black hilt with a bloodstone where the blade and the hilt connected.She closed her eyes for a few seconds then opened them.Her left eye had a red iris and the pupil was slitted,making her left eye look like it came from a demon."Not unless I make you surrender first."

Lucia grinned, his own golden eyes looking ethereal. "You know I have a friend who has an eye similar to that. I should introduce you some time."

Then he vanished. He was suddenly behind her, his sword slicing hard and fast.

Agana blocked him with ease and smiled slightly.The bloodstone on her hilt began to glow very dimly as if reacting to the fight."This isn't actually my full eye ability.I don't like to use the full power I have when both my eyes become demon."

He was gone again, this time above and in front of her, going for a downward thrust.

"You don't say? Do you grow wings when that happens?" Lucia's force was heavy, the first blow was like being struck by a sledgehammer.

Agana blocked him again,the power coming from her left eye causing Agana to block with no stain on her muscles."I never actually found out what happens after both my eyes transform because I was able to control it before the power caused me to transform."

"Ahh... Very nice."

Lucia landed a few feet from her, and took a stance. The katana began to glow a dark purplish color, and it suddenly felt like her gravity was being increased.

He shot forward, the ground cracking as he swung with the force of a hurricane, a blast of shadow energy erupting from the sword and striking her full on in the body.

Agana blocked with her sword as the bloodstone shown brightly,blinding her and caused her right eye to hurt.The energy that Lucia used vanished and Agana was still standing.She had covered her right eye with her hand.She slowly moved her hand out of the way of her right eye to reveal that both her eyes looked the same.

Lucia landed again, and raised an eyebrow. "Well... that's interesting..."

"The bloodstone must have adsorbed the energy you used and that caused the anger inside me to get stronger."Agana looked at Lucia."Guess I'll have to surrender soon or my anger will take over."

"Such a shame. All you really did was defend." lucia said, shrugging a little and dispelling his sword.

Agana dropped her sword and collapsed.She used her arms to hold herself up.She winced and felt pain shoot through her."This is worse than last time."She said,her voice full of pain.

Lucia quickly ran to her and helped her up.

"Sorry, it's prolly my fault. My shadows have a tendency to flare from time to time."

He helped her to a nearby crate and set her down. "Is there anything I can do?" He asked, his eyes close to her, full of concern.

Agana shook her head.She leaned forward and threw up dark red blood.She took a few deep breaths,but it just made her cough up more blood."It...w-was nothing you d-did."

He frowned and felt her forehad. He shook his head and scooped her up. "None the less, Let's get you someplace out of the open." He carried her, his shadow picking up the sword and clipping it to his belt.

Eventually they came to a loft area that overlooke the river. Lucia set ehr down in the bed near the window.

"T-thanks."Agana said and she started to cough.She winced and placed a hand over her heart."I'm s-sorry if I c-caused you a-any trouble."

"NO no no no no. Nothing for you to be sorry about." He said, wiping away the blood. Lucia sat down next to her and pushed some hair out of her face. "Can you tell me how this happened? With your eyes."

"I t-think it's s-something to do w-with my f-father."Agana winced again as another wave of pain went through her."I d-don't know w-what my f-father was b-because he d-didn't have a c-chance to tell me."

Lucia nodded. "Well... is there anything I can do to help?"

"N-not that I k-know of.My t-teacher said s-she c-couldn't help me e-either b-because she d-didn't know w-what my father w-was."Agana said.She moved so she could sit up.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus