Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Lucia Jarious VanDrayle (played by Drayle88) Topic Starter

Lucia helped her up and sighed. "Well... you can stay here as long as you need... unless you've got a place you'd rather go. Sorry for just carrying you up here without asking..."
Agana (played by ChaosTheMew)

She winced again."It's okay."Agana looked at Lucia."I have nowhere else to go anyway.The place I was staying was in a basement of a building and the village I once lived in long ago was destroyed."Agana closed her eyes as tears began to make a silvery blue stream down her face."It's the same place where I lost my parents."

A gentle hand wiped away her tears, and Lucia cupped her cheek, smiling a little. "Then you can stay as long as you need..." He sat next to her, in no real hurry to move or to pry her.

"Thanks,but I really don't want to burden you."Agana said, looking at Lucia with her purple eyes.

"No burden at all. I've got lots of room in this old house, you would be a welcome change to the normal hum drum that's been going on." He pushed the hair out of her face and smiled.
"Now then, are you hungry? I know I am."

"I guess I am."Agana smiled shyly.

Lucia got up and left the room, heading downstairs for a moment. The loft area she was in was rather spacious. The bed she was on was next to a window, and there was a table, lamp, and a wardrobe around the walls. Other than that it was floor space.

Agana tried to stand and almost collapsed again.She sat back down on the bed and took a few deep breaths.Her heart was it's normal beat and she was glad for the speed of her heart controlled the time it to heal and depending on the speed of her heart,the power that transformed her eyes earlier didn't cause to much internal damage.She looked out the window.

The outside view was of the river. It was a natural dived between low class and mid class, and was also known for fishing. When the fog rolled away, one could see a good bit of the streets from here.

Lucia came back with a tray of a couple hastily put together sandwiches.

"Sorry, my cook is on vacation, so I hope you don't die of food poisoning." He said with agrin.

Agana laughed."I don't get poisoned that easily."

It was simple ham and cheese sandwiches, but they tasted well enough. As they ate, Lucia asked a couple things about her.

"So... Why did you become a swordsman anyway?"

"well,my dad was good with knives and my mom was an archer,but when they quizzed me with either a knife or a bow,I was pretty bad."Agana looked at Lucia."I saw another child like me fighting with a sword so I wanted to fight with a sword.They gave me one for a fight between me and my father and I won."

"Very impressive." He said, looking out the window for a bit. "What do you want to do? I mean, like with your life. You have skill, and power. It's a shame to let it go to waste. Do you have any ambitions?"

"Other that a world of peace,not really."Agana said.

"World peace huh..." Lucia was quiet for a bit, then looked at her. "LEt me ask you this. Do you believe in ghosts?"

"Of course I do."Agana looked Lucia."Why do you ask?"

"I am a Hunter. If you believe that my name is THE Shadow, then you understand what kind. I"ve been hunting and slaying demons and dark spirits for over 10 years now."
He shrugged a little.
"And to be honest it's getting a little boring. So, I've been keeping an eye out for someone with skill and spirit to help me."

Agana looked down."Like my mother, I can see spirits and talk to them."she sighed."It's a little embarrassing when a spirit demands my attention and I looked like I'm crazy when I talk to them because no one else can see them."

Lucia laughed. "Been there, done that. I totally understand." He sighed and looked at Agana. "So... Without seeming to blunt, would you like to be my partner? Perhaps on the way we can learn to control that anger sword demon eye... thingy."

Agana looked at Lucia and smiled."I'd like to."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Heartless City

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus