Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » How long have YOU been on RPR?

So I noticed today while prowling about idly on RPR, that in my account info, I joined RPR on November 13th 2010.
I have been on this site for 5 years straight LOL Wow, how time flies by!
I've been on Furcadia for longer though... 11 years going on 12.

ANYWAY, How long have you been on rpr?
Why did you join?
When is your anniversary of joining?

Kim should totally give us cake.
Kim Site Admin

bdaycake2015.png!
I hope Kim doesn't mind me stealing the birthday cake icon! Because my account is fairly old!

bdaycake2015.png!

According to my account info, I joined on December 9th 2010, at 12:32am! All my friends had made their own accounts months back, and I finally was able to do so after what I imagine was some convincing from them and my wanting to tag along. I don't regret it. <g>

Congrats in your straight up 5 years, Unicorn! *high-five* Have some cake! Hopefully it's not stale from way back during Epic Week. ;3
Unicorn Topic Starter

Copper_Dragon wrote:
I hope Kim doesn't mind me stealing the birthday cake icon! Because my account is fairly old!

bdaycake2015.png!

According to my account info, I joined on December 9th 2010, at 12:32am! All my friends had made their own accounts months back, and I finally was able to do so after what I imagine was some convincing from them and my wanting to tag along. I don't regret it. <g>

Congrats in your straight up 5 years, Unicorn! *high-five* Have some cake! Hopefully it's not stale from way back during Epic Week. ;3

<3 You're almost at the five year mark too, Copper!

Also, thank you for the cake, Kim, Copper! <3
A little over four years, I joined in January of 2011.
Not long. ; v ; I signed up February 19th of this year! Haha... So I've been here for a little over eight months. :'D
September 4th, 2011! I've got a little way to go before that five-year mark.

I joined because throwing together very limited Webs pages was very insular, and had lost its appeal (woo, pre-made templates, 2011-me liked those a lot more than she probably should have). Also, there were (and are) PEOPLE here!
Ilmarinen Moderator

May 11th, 2010.

BACK IN MY DAY......... :shakes cane:
Sanne Moderator

June 28th 2010! :D bdaycake2015.png
I joined on June 8th 2015, at 10:34pm, so over five months I've been around!

To be honest, I joined here because there are character profiles, and I disliked how you couldn't really personalize Charahub. I didn't really expect to ever talk to anyone, and was just going to make character profiles, and continue on the other sites that I used. BUT, then I noticed how welcoming the community is, and ended up getting sucked in despite me not wanting to. I'm really glad that I did though! I made my two good friends from the very first day of joining, as they were also new. They are Tfa_96 and GoddessLuna. They're not very active anymore, but Luna is, at least somewhat. It's kinda sad, but we still have fun on skype! But now I'm just a OoC person on here, so it makes up for it.
May 1st 2014

I don't participate much though. I'm too easily distracted. ^^'
Two years hah. Weird to think that time has flown by that quickly
Yuka

Since May 26th 2010, so, 5 years!
Dagger (played by Jane)

November 13th 2010 is when I joined :)
Asroc

I joined around April. Didn't get active until July.
August 22, 2015.

Still trying to get the hang of things.
January 7, 2011! And it's been awesome the whole time!
I've been here for a lot longer than it feels like! Times of activity have occured but I can hardly imagine roleplaying elsewhere.

My join date is February 22nd 2011, 8:16pm.
You joined the site on October 19th 2011, 6:43pm

Just passed my four year mark 8D
You joined the site on May 16th 2010, 6:31am

:D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » How long have YOU been on RPR?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus