Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Liz (played by XxRilu)

Pffft, heck if I know.

im not really sure either, you were meant to be a powerful Mage to round out the warrior and thief guys I made, but that's as far as I e ever developed you.

what do you think of your creator, relationship wise? I.E do they seem like a good potential friend to you?

rolled 1d10 and got 2

Eleak Carter (played by WonderGamer101)

We'd be more or less acquaintances. He seems a bit....power-hungry.

What're you talking about? I'm not like that.

Liar.
How do you feel about your Creator's other characters?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 3. After the modifier of -1, got 2

xaran (played by jaykob)

Well I personally hate them all. they are all to....annoying

If your creator stopped using you for 3 months, and then when he finally used you, it was as a human shield how would you react?
Sieger (played by XxRilu)

Good choice, Using me as a human shield. I don't care what it is, a rock, a stick, a freaking Javalin. I can take the hit, and dish it back even harder.

exactly, that's why I chose you, It wasn't just a random dice role at all

...You'll die soon enough you know

I know

Turns out your creator is an animator and decides to put you into an anime. What suggestions would you give him/her for the show, plot-wise?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 2. After the modifier of -4, got -2

Rose Duggens (played by Derglet)

"Well, there isn't really that much I can say, rather than remember to not go overboard, with all the... Yeah, and stuff. And to make they don't make the ending too... Meh. It has to be the perfect end for our story, not some... Sappy crap." Rose shook her head.
Meh. I'll do what I want.

So! You're Creator, along with the other Creations, bury you alive. What'd you do to get them back as a ghost?

rolled 1d10 and got 9
Well, this surely won't be too hard, huh?

I certainly doubt that any one of them would be able to even bury me. And why would they try? I am the most reliable unit we have
+ He's tall, strong
+ Toffi would be hesitant
+ Dim would kill You if you suggested such

You've graduated~ Congratulations~ What are you going to do now?

rolled 1d6 and got 5

Fish (played by WonderGamer101)

-From what exactly? Schools and colleges were annihilated from the Apocalypse. Have I graduated by reaching the Throne? Or how about killing the I.D.P.D?-

Fish, just answer the damn question.

-I can't; I have graduated back when I was human, and I can't graduate now!-
Were you created on another website? If so, what was it like?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 4. After the modifier of -1, got 3

Sal (played by Zelphyr)

"Damn straight! An' it sucked! This broad thought it'd be so great to make me fer some dumb food-themed team thing for some stupid OCT league thing o'er on deviantArt. I got all'a nothin' from it! The nudies some o' the other folks drew were nice, though... ha!"

Do you have strong bonds with your fellow characters?

rolled 1d20 and got 15

Mitch (played by Derglet)

Oh, hey! Mitch! Long time no see, buddy! :D

"Ah, sure. I guess I do. Rae and Rose, I kinda have to, yeah? Zay's a dork and Astrea's a little... Mistreated, amongst our group. I think I'm on good terms with them. FB is a little iffy at the moment. Nick's a... Word I'm not allowed to say apparently, and the whole group seem to be defending the creep. Jakl's just... Well, he's not a bad guy, but we sorta have to hate him. He's a big bag of problems. Mr Blankface is... Weird. He doesn't speak or do stuff.. He's just... There. And that Azael guy just creeps me the hell out. Ugh..." The monster boy sighed, before continuing on, "then there's that last five. Van-squishy is... Enthusiastic. We don't... Really get along. Echo and Emily are alright. They're more friends with Zay and Astrea than any of us though, Sengar is just a greedy Donkey-ass and Dragon-dude's a dragon, I guess. And dear Storyteller is just a jerk sometimes. Thank you, and bye." Mitch breathed. He looked tired.

Huh.

Guys, don't be so loud.

So, now that we're whispering, let's ask a simple question. Do you truly like your creator?

rolled 1d10 and got 7
Wonder who I'll get~

"I mean, he's great and all. He's a man I can respect, as a fighter. We've been through some tough times together. He saw me through an entire war, and I'm still in one piece. He's creative, which I don't really care for on its own, but that shows in some of the other characters (Like Mia or Kel), and they've had some pretty creative solutions that I wouldn't have come up with. I suppose he's a pretty good guy. Do I LIKE him? Do I RESPECT him? I think I do. I respect Sir Mustache, despite his kind of weird name." Stephen offered a rare smile, his eyes twinkling.

Stephen! I- I never-

How do you feel about the other characters your creator has deleted in the past? Aren't you worried that you might be next?

rolled 1d10 and got 9
This'll be interesting.

Matt: Oh man, I actually remember a couple of those guys. I knew this one bearded dude who looked depressed and said he was looking for someone. I think his name was Bill or somethin'...

Brad Armstrong, actually.

Matt: But still, I ain't afraid of getting deleted! He can't just simply do that; we're like his pride and joy! Well, one of them.

Natz: Yeah, I remember Buddy. She was so young, and she was so alone... I just wish she would reunite with Brad again. And, now that I think about it, I'm worried he might do the same to us.

Aw, come on! You know I wouldn't do that to you guys...!

Lance: Well, I remember this "Gun God." Said his name was Yung Venuz, and he was...annoying, say the least. I mean, sure, I really like the way he thinks, but his speech is just intolerable. He talks like...I can't even describe it.

You mean like "u wot m8?" or "moni" or even "back 2 bizniz"?
ALSO, HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE GOD OF THE GUNZ!

Lance: *sigh* YES. As I was going to answer, I honestly do not care if he erases us or not. As far as I know, we'd still be alive in our games.

Anna: Well, I remember Fish was actually a scrapped character. The first time Wonder created him, Fish had a different story. Heck, he even knew nothing of...whatever game he was from. And, even though I'm scared of being deleted, I can understand any reason why. I'm not gonna fight him over it.

That's...awfully sweet of you, Anna.

Matt: Wait, what about that Scott guy?

Who do you think was your Creator's worst developed character?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 9. After the modifier of -1, got 8

Game Master and othe (played by Derglet)

(You played Brad from Lisa, Wonder? Damn, I remember that game. Funny as hell, but depressing too.

Also, miscalculation. Rae, Rose and Team FB will have a separate roll of a D6, and will be the deciding roll if it lands on 90 to 100. Was sorta hoping I'd get Echo, but got Donkey-Ass Sengar instead XD)

"Arh, 'aven't been 'ere too long myself, but from what I've been told, seems that Kyle fella ain't seen too much sunshine, if yah 'ear me. In fact, a lil' mouse told me the 'ole of Freezah ain't up tah scratch. Yah need to step up yah game, StoryTellah. Those Laddies an' Lassies aren't good fer anythin'! Har har har!" The old merchant laughed heartily. If he wasn't drunk, you could probably take the old guy with the accent more seriously.

But he's a Greedy old Donkey-Ass. And he's not the only one with a heavy accent. Why trust anything the ol' Fart says? I'm pretty sure he doesn't even properly have a Profile yet.

So... Do you think that if you asked your Creator to do something life changing to/in your world, for better or for worse, do you think they'll listen? Why's this, and what would this life-changing something be? Who will benefit from this change and how?

rolled 1d100 and got 48
Damn these Rolls... Doing the maths. 99 and 100 will be random roll of possible D20.

Rekushi (played by Lucretire)

(Are you effin' kidding m-)

"...Honestly, she's so stubborn, I highly doubt she would change much about any of our situations. Especially in terms of immortality."

Rekushi, no.

She ignores her creator's meek plea as she continues to explain herself. "I believe without our immortality, we'd be in a much better place. The issue with our... 'Villain' would take care of itself."

A deep scowl twists her face. "The only reason he's still around is because he's after my sister, not any of us. I refuse to keep such a foul gift that was pushed on my person at the last minute!"

Rekushi! ...Look, I get it. You hate still being alive after all this time. But does that mean everyone else has to suffer? Including your sister? If so, that's a very selfish wish, even for you as a knight.

With that, she seemed to give more thought as to what she was implying: ridding herself of her sister so she could finally die. The most noble of knights would not toss away one life just to fulfill a personal wish, and she knew that. "...I understand. But-"

No buts.

"...Fine then."

Have you ever had many arguments with your Creator? What do you usually fight over?

rolled 1d8 and got 7
Let's hope I get someone I haven't done in a while...

Nesgreth The Vilelin (played by Draken901)

"..." The minor dragon looks at the girl with vast amounts of confusion. "...Uh...?"

No, we don't fight. Ever. In fact, I wouldn't see an actual reason to fight at all actually. That may just be me though.

It snarls and speaks in a growling voice. "...Do you mean flesh tearing fight or arguing? Because, I think we would know who would win if that was the case...

"......."

I'm pretty sure I didn't mean for you to be so edgy.

Your creator has been diagnosed with a fatal illness, in which they will die within a few days. You are allowed to visit your creator to spend time with them during their last moments. How do you and your creator react?

rolled 1d8 and got a natural 5. After the modifier of +707, got 712
Let's see if I get anyone interesting...

Rose Duggens (played by Derglet)

(Rose to the rescuuuuuee!)

This question seemed to trouble the CEO, perhaps due to the high amount of people inflicted with illness in their country.

Not to mention it hit one of their members recently, and it destroyed them.
"I'd stay with them. Yeah, maybe the others wouldn't... I know Mitch would, at least, but yeah. I'd probably... Thank them for the time they spent with us, right? Like, sure, a lot of terrible things have happened over the years... But that's not anything we could change, right? So yeah.... Can we stop talking of this now?" A troubled Rose asked, her voice more fragile than ever.

So... Um... Not nice question there. You can choose to turn all of humanity into sentinel fluffy-wuffy rabbits. Do you do it? If not, why? If so, how do you think the other characters will react? :P

rolled 1d100 and got 98
If I get Astrea, this entire question becomes even more horrible.

rolled 1d6 and got 1
Extra Extra!

Archives of Animus (played by Draken901)

(using Fantasy 1, or Kraven on the profile from the archives)

"..." Kraven thinks it over for a brief moment, soon after, letting out a malicious chuckle.

"...Yes, I would do it. If I could turn them all into rabbits that would make it easier to exterminate such a weak, corrupt, and mundane race... I'd even let my ravens and summons feast on the vermin..."

"I mean, come on. Where I come from they wouldn't last a day in the wilderness, the wargs or serpents would probably get them first..."

[Exodias] ...Sadly, I do agree, they wouldn't last a week on Sairia. Probably, the numbskulls that inhabit some of the populace of the humans would probably end up enraging a hydra or something...

Well... when you really think about it, humanity isn't that mighty. Especially if we were put in a place like Sairia or a fantastical world such as that.

On a semi-lighter note, the earth is tearing itself to shreds. Humanity has to evacuate somewhere, like one of your character's homeworlds. Would humanity be able to thrive there? Would life be different? How would you react?

rolled 1d8 and got a natural 3. After the modifier of -2, got 1
Pootis...

Game Master and othe (played by Derglet)

(Oh god. I didn't consider getting you anytime soon, Mr Dragon sir!)

I stood there, magnificently. I was in the perfect pose, being the epic beast I was. The wind blew past my face as I looked into the horizon, seated on a cliff. The sound of photos being taken rang out, before the scenery was pulled away, revealing to be all but a photo-shoot. I thanked some of my employers, grabbed my suitcase and took my hat and scarf, leaving the large building. The world outside was odd and alien-like, plant life a vibrant red while the sea(?) nearby was a brilliant orange. The sun was that of a bright pink, and the common people were purple. Of course, there were many over creatures and people that roamed such an interesting place. The city of Grace was like that, odd but beautiful. The commonfolk - the purple ones, would mainly be in some form of the literature business, being created for the purpose to record history. I myself was a very successful Author and publisher, and I had hired a young spirit (the Commonfolk) to find me inspiration for a new book series. I was on good terms with the Storyteller themself, surprisingly. Obviously, though, anyone could live in Grace. It was the perfect world - Crafted with grand precision by the Storyteller. You humans would call it 'Heaven', I believe. Though, I call it home. ;D

So, you and your creator and sent into an unknown world and told to survive. Day 10 - Did you both make it?

rolled 1d100 and got 53
I know I only replied, but I'm going to study and sleep soon. Lemme have this, just once.

rolled 1d6 and got 1
Extra Extra!

Mika (played by Lucretire)

Mika muses the question carefully, her ponytail swaying from side to side as she tilts back and forth between her toes. She soon speaks up to the person asking the question, her tone soft and very unsure.

"I honestly don't think Master Light will make it by the 3rd day by herself, especially with a new species... B-but I'm sure if I were to help her out, she'd be just fine...."

She furrows her brow as she thinks on the subject more, unknowingly growing more detailed in her explanation. "But if we had supplies, it's only a matter of avoiding the natives if they were dangerous, and making an ally that can help us navigate areas if they seem sentient enough to understand our plight and give us aid..."

Uh.... Hey. Mika?

"Give me a second, Master, I'm trying to think," she chides gently before she continues to voice her train of thought. She seems intent on thinking of every positive possibility that comes to her mind.

"But what if we didn't? Hmmm... I can do fine by myself when it comes to forest hunting and scavenging, but... Then I would have to make sure she's able to take care of herself in the wilderness, or at least keep her in a safe spot..."

.....Okay then...

Let's say you had no choice but to live with your creator in their house for a month. How do you get along with them as room/housemates? What happens after the month is up?

rolled 1d8 and got 5
Rekushi, you and me are gonna fight hard mode if I get you. XD

Detective Duo (played by Reima)

Well... I guess I would just... Be. Nothing much would be happening. It's summer time and people are on their vacations so... Nothing much. Just sitting around
Victor is the most boring person I could have gotten
Oh well
He can work as my model for my drawings
A simple question. Tea, coffee or hot chocolate? Which one do you prefer?

rolled 1d6 and got 3

Arcanic (played by Draken901)

"Although I'm fond of all the choices, I'd say hot chocolate, without a doubt. You mix that stuff with coffee and it's even better."

I do agree, hot chocolate is best chocolate. Especially with marshmallows.

You have been asked to say atleast three puns, good or bad, in rapid succession, doing so will get you a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows.

rolled 1d8 and got 2
If I get 10, be sure to add 1337 sides and then subtract them.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus