Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Scott Pilgrim (played by WonderGamer101)

Hmmm... I don't know. Toronto's a pretty cold place. I'm pretty sure he despises the cold. But still, he pretty much worships me and all the stuff that happens in it. Soooooo... I guess?
Have you ever been edited countless times?

rolled 1d10 and got 8

Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

(....Well, I got my wish, but...)

Maxwell looks towards me with a subdued glance of intrigue, as if he means to hint at more than what he's about to ask. "How many times have you edited my current profile, Master? Shouldn't you get back to doing so?"

(Eh?! Well, uh...)

"I'm not that complex of a man to have you... stuck anywhere, am I?" He teases with a kind and endearing tone, a subtle hint that he means to either flirt with his maker, or simply fluster her.

(*stammers* N-no, I've just been busy! Okay, maybe not busy, but I-)

Giving a tender chortle, he pats his creator's head in a lighthearted manner. "I mean no harm in asking, Master. But..." With a florish of his hand that casually slides into his pants pocket, he turns to the person asking the question. His mirthful smile eases into a more polite expression while addressing them. "I only have a vague idea of how many times she has made any... Major edits to my profile."

He holds his spread hands upwards to place emphasis on his next statement, "But I've deduced that her attempts can be counted on both of my hands without using all of my fingers."

If your creator has a penchant for flirting with others, what would you do if they tried to flirt with you?

If that's not the case, do you like to get a rise out of your creator? If so, how? And does your creator punish your for pushing their buttons?

rolled 1d8 and got 3
Give me someone I haven't done for a while, dear Gaia's bottom lip...

Adokas Elran (played by WonderGamer101)

Oh, hey look! You finally get to use me!

Yeah, yeah, just answer the question.

Okay, my Creator really sucks at flirting. I mean, he got rejected like 3 times on the same day, and seeing him being reminded of his embarrassments gets a chuckle out of all of us.

(T~T) Ow my pride.

And besides, he has almost zero way to punish me, since this is his first time using me.

I could erase you without a second thought.
You and your Creator are in an actual relationship. How does it go?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 2. After the modifier of -1, got 1

The Eyes in a Shadow (played by Draken901)

"........."

I do believe you are quite embarrased. Specifically because you've never been in actual "relationship" before.

"...I guess you're correct. Honestly I'd imagine it to go rather poorly due to hidden reasons..."

As do I. Let us never speak of this.

"I agree."

A portal has opened between you and your Creator's world. What would you do if that happened? Maybe try to establish connections between the two world's governments? Or perhaps try to destroy or rule it?

rolled 1d8 and got a natural 2. After the modifier of +5, got 7

daku (played by jaykob)

"Wait you mean we can go into each others worlds?....we need to shut this down" daku would say getting as far away from the portal as possible. the creator just sitting there pretending there is no portal

you want to kill one of your creators other characters, however he forbids it. how would you settle this disagreement?

rolled 1d6 and got a natural 1. After the modifier of -2, got -1

Fish (played by WonderGamer101)

Hold on, gimme a sec...
"- -": Translated from Trashtalk
There we go... Alright, Fish, go ahead and speak.

-Even though I wouldn't do it, he knows what I'm capable of. I have slain every enemy imaginable in the wastelands, I have mutated to become unstoppable, and I have the weapons capable of ending any living being.-

Who would you kill though?

-That pirate human.-

Hey! What's the deal, you toxic meal that I might eat?!

-Take a wild guess.-
What would your life be like in your Creator's world?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 4. After the modifier of -1, got 3

Nick (played by XxRilu)

"How would life be in my creators world? Let me think, I guess it would be pretty boring. I mean, I'd have to go to 'school' where I come from, only really really smart people do that. I prefer to be out and about, fighting monsters, demons, etc.

If your author were to switch places with you, where do you think each of you would end up eventually.

rolled 1d10 and got 10

The Four (played by Tolora)

Jaxton cocks an eyebrow and looks his Creator over unimpressively, who returns his gaze indignantly for a few moments before turning away. "Yeah...she'd be dead. It doesn't even matter that I live on a plane of existence that humans can't enter. I just have too many life-long grudges going on right now with immortal and invulnerable beings. The usual really."

His Creator puts her hands on her hips and spins around. "Yeah right, I'd like to see you survive college." He looks back at her in horror. "You'd have dropped out the first day for getting into a fight with the admissions counselor and then arrested for trying to fight the security guards."

Yeah, neither of us want each other's lives. We're good.

Would you dress in the same clothes as your creator?

rolled 1d12 and got 9

Jakl (played by Derglet)

(Oh! Jakl! What a pleasant surprise! Great to see you old chap!)

The beastly mass of Inflicted man gave off a threatening glare, blue eyes gleaming with pure hatred. The terrible king stood proud, thrashing and curling its tail about in the air. Claws extended, teeth bared, muscles tensed, it began shifting. After a few moments, the dreaded beast stood on its back legs tall and fearsome, adjusting to the new posture. "I don't believe I can wear clothes, my friend. They'd be torn and outstretched in no time, and not to mention how awful they'd look on me. Besides, clothing's true purpose is to provide warmth to llight-haired creatures, and I believe I have gone beyond such a point." The man-made God spoke with a clear and strong voice, despite what you might think.

If you would, would you give up your humanity/mortality to become a creature that is born again and again, like a phoenix? Catch is, you have to slay many people and beasts with a specific weapon in order to claim your spot next to the Fates. Do you still do it, despite knowing this, and if not, what do you think of the people who choose to do so?

rolled 1d10 and got 5
My closet is weird but.

Rekushi (played by Lucretire)

(*headdesks the table over and over and over...*)

Rekushi rolls her eyes at her creator's behavior as she fully assesses the question. "Do you mean, if each of us had a choice?" She motions her hand towards the male rubbing their own forehead after slamming it against a table, then herself for emphasis.

"If so.... I already have the ability of which you speak, but without the heavy cost. Thus, I have no need to accept such a task." She frowns in disgust, as if tasting something foul on her tongue. "Heaven and Purgatory forbid I become obligated to take such a destructive measure in order to keep something I never truly asked to have in the first place. ...As to what I think of those who take such a task?"

Her eyes narrow dangerously. "I truly do not take kind to them. No matter who they are. A threat is a threat is a threat, and needs to be taken out immediately without hesitation." She breathes out to steady herself before looking towards the (now) odd female called her creator with a softer, yet resolute glance. "And you, Master?"

(....Eh. Not sure. Really don't know. Do I get to kill people that break my heart?)

She gives a tired sigh, a minor hint that she may have heard that particular response too many times beforehand. "...I do believe death is indiscriminate, Master."

(Then yeah, maybe. I don't know, to be honest. What I think of those who kill to gain such a thing? ....As long as you don't kill me or what's mine, we're good.)

If your creation had to wake you up in the morning, how exactly do you think they'd do it, given their nature? And vice versa: how would you wake your creation up in the morning (if you get past the fact they might kill you)?

rolled 1d8 and got 7

Robin (played by WonderGamer101)

Ehhh.... He'd probably would just call my name over and over whilst shaking me.

Or I could just say something about his family. Like, "Hey Robin, your daughter set fire to the whole house" or "Your wife broke a hole in the wall." Nothing too serious, though.

But that IS serious.

That was a joke.

I know. Anyways, to wake my Creator up, a light shake would do.

But that's boring.
Your Creator decides to do something...interesting with you, them, and the other characters. They decide to put you in an isolated mansion or cabin. There's no help for miles, and there is a killer on the loose. It turns out that one of you is the killer. Based on what you know about yourself, your Creator, and the others, who would be the killer?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 8. After the modifier of -1, got 7

Rose Duggens (played by Derglet)

"You've got to be kidding me..." The CEO sighed, her face worn with a frown. "Wouldn't be the most idiotic thing that the Storyteller's done, that's for sure. Listing off the obvious first, my guess is either Rachel or Nick. Then maybe Zay or Mitch, I don't think Jakl, Kyle or Astrea (You underestimate her too much) pose too much of a threat. Faceless and Vanilla-Head are harmless definitely, and then there's Azael- Ah, actually... I'm not too sure about them. But yeah, must probably Rach or Nick. If not, I guess Mitch got hungry." Rose chuckled dryly. It wasn't pleasant thinking of these things. Especially being eaten alive by her teammate, cute or not.

So, what if you were to find out your friend was a dark creature trying to devour as much souls as possible, and had possibly killed many, and probably was going to do the same to many more? What'd you do?

rolled 1d10 and got 9
Interesting question~ Wonder who it is?

Michi no Kage (played by XxRilu)

"WHAT!!!???" Michi turns around to nearest friend and slugs them in the face."How long were you planning on keeping this a secret from me? What do you mean that he didn't mean it in reality? Wait, it was just a hypothetical?" He picks his friend off the ground and brushes him off and turns around to the question asker,"This is your fault."

If you were to start an rp, and control your author instead, what would the rp be about? Also, how many plot twists would you like to use to mess with your author?

rolled 1d10 and got 3

I do not have time for your silly games. Doing something like that would not benefit anyone and it would only be a waste of time.

You are allowed some nice free time alone. You decide to go get ice cream because it's hot and your owner was nice enough to loan you some money for it. But oh no! There is too many flavours to chooce from and you want them all! What do you do?

rolled 1d6 and got 5

jaraki (played by jaykob)

pfff, simple. I steal the entire ice cream truck....or store... depends on where I decide to get ice-cream.

Your creator throws you into a pit full of your worst nightmares for an entire week. how (if at all) would you get back at him

(to bad I cant do them fancy bold letters....just aint got the time for bbc)
Lissa (played by WonderGamer101)

Well, what IS your biggest nightmare, Lissa?

I... I don't want to talk about it.

That's fine. I'll just use the Wiki.

The what?

Hmm... Well, going by the intro to the game, I'd say your worst nightmare is bugs.

AH!! Ewww! Why would you think of that?!

I dunno.

Well, for that, I might have to...cut down something you like!

You mean my video games?

Yeah, those things.
Were you created for a specific purpose that your Creator wanted?

rolled 1d10 and got a natural 7. After the modifier of -1, got 6

Astrea Marise (played by Derglet)

"Ah, yes. I believe my initial purpose was to serve as the Executioner. Basically, I was meant to determine the fate of those who entered Purgatory accordingly. However, if I am wrong, you need to consult the Storyteller on that." The woman spoke without emotion. Odd, huh? Then again, she is a robot~

So, your world is plagued by a mass genocide, and the only way to stop it is to convince your creator otherwise. How'd you do it?

rolled 1d10 and got 1
Well, that's an interesting question

Alex and Melie (played by Lucretire)

Meliere would take one glance at her creator, then pose a simple question. "Was it through my hands that you caused this travesty, or did you decide to pick up the pen yourself for once in your life?"

((Don't get cheeky, "mini-me," and just answer the question...))

"Don't mock me!" The stubborn god states in an incredulous yet obviously mocking manner before clearing their throat. "Clearly, if it was through my own hands that my... 'Creator' caused trouble, I would take pains to stop it myself."

They rub their chin as if pondering something before speaking again, "If Light did this, then I suppose I'd either sit him down for a... 'Talk,' or have Maxwell calm her down before she destroys us all. Usually the latter always seems to suffices since Light can't talk to handsome men that much..."

((H-hey! Shut up!))
So your creator wants you to be in movies, but the only way to do so is for you to die tragically in your story. If your creator had the choice, what do you think they would choose? How okay would you be with that choice?

rolled 1d8 and got 4

Jupiter (played anonymously)

"That's a good question. Apollo?"

Nah, you should answer this.

"Alright. Honestly, it just depends. If the movie was to be made just so that I could die, then no. But if it had a good story, and if I died with good reason, he wouldn't really have a problem with it. It's just taste."

Couldn't have said better on my own.

If you could choose any one of your characters to be a well-known character in media, which would it be?
Eleak Carter (played by WonderGamer101)

To be honest, a grand majority of my characters are known in the media, each of them having varying levels of popularity. Though if I had to choose who would be more popular between my lesser-known characters (*cough* Adokas and Eleak *cough*), I'd want El to be more popular.

O-Oh, thank you. But, it isn't necessary. I don't need any sort of fame.

But you're barely used! I wanna explore your skills and powers and spells, and I WANT TO TIME STOP, GODDAMNIT!
What inspired your Creator to make you?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Let the Creations speak!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus