Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » OFFICIAL CONTEST: Genre Mascots Art 2016

What the crap heimdall THATS TOO AWESOME
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Ohhhh I knew there'd be a rush of last minute entries whose mind blowing awesomeness made this contest even harder to judge. We are blessed with an overabundance of fantastic entries this year. Best problem I ever had! :D

For those of you still drawing up a storm, you have roughly two hours left by the RPR contest clock. GOOOOOO! :D
Tar

Heim was all "what colors should I use" and I was like: "...all of them."

It worked out a billion times better than I mentally pictured, hahaha. I just suggested a rainbow wash in the 'wires', but that got taken to the next level. WAY TO KILL IT.
Heimdall wrote:
rpr_prismguardian_displaysize.png

The Prism Guardian is a colossal suit of enchanted armor. Its creator (whose identity is unknown) granted it the gift of motion and a sense of duty: to protect RPR at all cost. It has been standing guard ever since ...

(high fantasy/RPR-themed/creatures)
full size
half size

What do I have to hunt and carve in Monster Hunter to wear that gear?

That is too cool!
Goo

I come bearing unicorns! Well, okay, just one. Cute lil' chubby unicorn with a bucket o' grapes for their wine-making!

rpricorn2sm_by_guttergoo-da3xosj.png

Category's anthro~!

Aaand the transparent'd version, to be all official-like and stuff: http://sta.sh/02gbvzu5t7ru
*Slides in under the timer!!*

V18Y6t.png

Victorian lady for Historical! :D
dio

EnK8Xwn.png

Here you go. Can fulfill Fantasy, Oriental, Anthro or Mythology.
dio wrote:
EnK8Xwn.png

Here you go. Can fulfill Fantasy, Oriental, Anthro or Mythology.

This looks amazing!!!
dio

Virus wrote:

This looks amazing!!!

I got dem two favorites already
Abby wrote:
Entry #2

Steam punk / Fantasy

steampunk_by_atropagrimm-da3wos1.png

Full Image

Because Abby arts are always the sex and has pretty interesting designs
Skye wrote:
PHEW. I am cutting this SUPER close.

I am the worst procrastinator ever. >> SORRY! Yay for a pixie record keeper!

4UW7K9O.png

And here is the link for the full sized image!

This would be for fae/fantasy I suppose! ♥

And Skyechampagne because all her creations look so GODDAMN CUTE!
HaymakerW wrote:
I got dem two favorites already
Abby wrote:
Entry #2

Steam punk / Fantasy

steampunk_by_atropagrimm-da3wos1.png

Full Image

Because Abby arts are always the sex and has pretty interesting designs
Skye wrote:
PHEW. I am cutting this SUPER close.

I am the worst procrastinator ever. >> SORRY! Yay for a pixie record keeper!

4UW7K9O.png

And here is the link for the full sized image!

This would be for fae/fantasy I suppose! ♥

And Skyechampagne because all her creations look so GODDAMN CUTE!

LOL Awwww! Thank you so much!

I go to sleep and wake up with an avalanche of awesome on my hand So! ThuIs contest is now CLOSED to new entries, and the impossibly difficult task of judging begins!
Kim wrote:
I go to sleep and wake up with an avalanche of awesome on my hand So! ThuIs contest is now CLOSED to new entries, and the impossibly difficult task of judging begins!

Do we have to worry about getting two of the same prizes if we won in another contest?

Virus wrote:
Kim wrote:

Do we have to worry about getting two of the same prizes if we won in another contest?

Possibly! You can always hold on to your prize and attempt to trade it if you are over blessed.
Apologies if this was stated elsewhere, but when can we expect the winners to be announced? :3

Wow you guys. Wow. I have lost track of the number of hours that have gone into trying to finalize this year's jumble. I had hoped to have it all finished this weekend, but after yet another afternoon and evening of shuffling mascots and stroking an imaginary beard, I'm still not fully satisfied. The problem is the best problem: TOO MUCH GOOD.

I'm going to sleep on it and tackle it again tomorrow. We're nearing the end, I promise! :)
I'm so super curious!!!

How are things going!? 8D
The suspense is awful lol
Sanne Moderator

Kim wrote:
That said, I am going to promise to have it completed by Sunday. If Monday comes and you don't have a new homepage genre jumble, you have my permission to blow up my PM inbox with reminders. >.>

Let me stipulate: Monday in the UTC -8 timezone. If you live in the future compared to me, please wait until I catch up with you. ;)

Just a reminder! It's officially Monday everywhere in the world. XD (Also I'm super excited and impatient!)
Oh hey, yeah. Is very Monday. And since I don't want to log out... I'm waiting for an announcement. ^^;

Not that I'll see until after work. *scampers off to catch the bus*

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » OFFICIAL CONTEST: Genre Mascots Art 2016

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus