Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico (played by maxd234)

Adalwofla was at the back of the rest of the group and once she heard of the King's death and there situation she did a little prayer as they walk to the King and for the soldiers at the camp. She can sense Hara next to her, she turns her head to him and asks "I'm sorry if I missed it but what is you name, child?" she gives him a soft warm smile.
Jace had follow the rest of the group with complaisance, traveling at a moderate pace, copying the steps of the giant knight has he assumed it would be a clear path, and as so , an easier path to walk on while he was compulsing his strange book seeming very nervous at the sight of the pages , all blanks exept the first one that was completing herself quite slowly.
-"yeah sure take your time to give your intel of this Aphileo , it's not like I'm lost in it at all..." he mumble at the book as of it were conscient.
-
Arriving at the he had a really loud and long sigh of despair. Once again he moaned for himself : "arf, guess I can't forget the comfort of town... this day just keeps being better..."
Hara (played by MissHolmes)

The taller male smiled toothily and spoke," My name is Hara Mottley. I'm pretty sure my first name sounds feminine but it was the name my mother chose for me." He shrugged and fumbled with the contents that were sitting snuggly in the pockets of the cargo shorts.

Suddenly, Hara began to feel a little.. Awkward. He was wearing such modern clothing while everyone else wore medieval style clothing. He assumed that he had been dropped into a medieval universe with knights, dragons, maidens... The works. Hara was quite surprised no one had said anything yet. Thought, he made a mental note to ask for appropriate clothing later.
Pyro looks around the camp, her eyes bright with amazement. She had never seen structures like these before; her soilders almost always slept in trees after battle. She wondered if she might be able to look around a bit later, and learn new things.

She stood to herself, a bit away from the rest of the group. Not out of contempt, of course, simply because she wasn't quite sure where she fit in. Emerald green eyes shifted from here, to there, to here, drinking up as much as they could.

"The kings death," she says, "your inability to return us to our home... What does that mean for us...?"

Realizing how self absorbed she sounded, she frowned, and gave him a soft look.

"I'm sorry for your loss," she added tenderly.
Knight Vallus (played by Niinokmir)

Vallus stood in aw for a bit, then he looked at the man who had brought him here "Clearly, we can't go back, so this is home now." He stated and rubbed the back of his helmet "Even though we don't know how, we're here for a reason, and that reason might just be obvious if we look hard enough, even past the mists" He gave Pyronnis a playful pat on the head "We may cause trouble now and again but it's probably for our best interest that we help you however we can." He then let his arms hang back at his side once more and stared off at the wonderful view he had.
Eliza (played by john-myrick)

"But...I can't afford to be here the longer I'm away...the worse he gets....." The normally energetic girl mumbles turning solem as she clutches a small red jewel on a thin black string around her neck that pulses with a feint light
"Please what ever it is I must do it to get home" her attitude seems to age her slightly as the young girl suddenly and rather quickly ages into a full grown woman in a simple black dress as she clutched the jewel tighter
Pyro grins at Vallus, happy to have a place. She felt naturally comfortable asking the man. After all, not only was he the first to have found her, he was also a knight. Something about being near someone with a weapon of a sort always pacified her. She smirks at the irony of the thought.

"Well," she says with a frown. "Let's not give up and settle in just yet... There's got to be a way."

Upon seeing Eliza's transformation, she seemed to remember that she was a princess as well, and had her own kingdom to look after. She glanced down at her ankle, the gold and Ruby anklet resting there glinting a bit.

Without her there to run the kingdom, it may very well cease to exist. After all, the bloodline followed the mother where she came from, and to prevent fighting for the throne between the girls, only one can be born. As long as I'm olive... My mother can have no heiress. She wondered silently if she could really make the ultimate sacrifice for her people.
Kiro (played by RedSama08) Topic Starter

"Yes, there are only two who grieve more than I over the loss of my childhood friend: his wife and child." Another grim thought clouded his face, "And his son is the only one we know is alive..."

Although seemingly pleased by their answers, hw didn't get the chance to address them as his attention was immediately hailed by two soldiers running to greet him.

"The prince has awakened, Captain!"
"We've apprehended a monster, Captain!"

He looked back at the others once and then talked to the soldiers, "Has anyone spoken to the Prince?"
"Lord Julian is there now."
"He can handle it. I'll look into this 'monster'. Where is it?"
"She is in one of the guest tents, sir."
"Good."

He faced the others, "I am sorry I have to cut our meeting short. Feel free to use the facilities. There's a mess tent, training grounds, and guest tents to sleep in. However, if you wish to know more, I recommend you visot with the Prince's vassal, Lord Julian. He might arrange for you all to meet the Prince himself. If not now, when I conclude my business I will find you all and we can speak with him then."

As he turned to leave, he said, "I have a feeling our meeting was the work of our Goddess. A blessing in bleak times."

And with that, he was gone.
Hara (played by MissHolmes)

Agate eyes widened when the man practically abandoned them in the middle of the large camp. It was a little strange... But perhaps some divine being did just pick them out of their assorted worlds and drop them into this one.. Hara certainly didn't dismiss the thought; he was quite the open minded individual.

" Well, I think we're gonna be in each other's presence for a while. So maybe we should try and get to know each other better? I think it would help reduce a little of the awkward atmosphere. Wouldn't you all agree?" Hara tilted his head at the rest of the group inquisitively. " Or we should talk to this ' Lord Julian.."
The noble-looking young man sighed at what he heard.
"And the good news just keep coming ! seriously all that misses right now is a goblin raid and an acid rain..."
As he rumble a bit away from the group he seems to be searching inside his handbag for something, raging not to find it.
-
When he heard the proposition of the three-eyed fellow he threw his eyes to the sky :
"And why not throw a guest party while we're at it ? hum ? with music and confettis ? .... *WE* need to find a way to counter the transport as fast as possible."
to himself he continued :
"If I'm late for the sorcerer's gala again Martha is gonna skin me alive and lock in a room with demon..."

"You all seem to not understand, this world is in danger of falling apart, we're here and we obviously can help, now if you'd all like to be selfish be my guests but I'm not leaving these people to fall into ruins" Vallus said and he began to storm off towards the training area grabbing his sword from his hilt and when he got to where he wanted to be he started swinging away. His great sword cut would pick up a small cloud of dust every time it would hit the ground which meant Vallus was tempered or frustrated
Jace suddenly look overly irritated at Vallus's speach.
"OH I'M SORRY ! I though we were in a peacefull world were humans and monsters coexisted ! OF COURSE THERE IS DANGER ! But *I* am neither a valorious warior with a great golden heart , nor am I suited help out in any case of danger, so you all have to excuse me for my words , but THIS IS NOT *MY* PROBLEM ! So you can go pick a fight with three-headed dragons or any other glorious adversary, but I'm NOT going to help anyway , so I might as well do something usefull and search a way to come back !"
As he got himself so ... impassionated ? over this subject some menacing-looking ice spikes started to form behind him. Noticing them Jace sworn and turned heels towards the center of the camp.
"Stupids knights and their moral code... As if kindness and good feeling ever did something in the world !"
Pyro frowned as multiple persons stormed away from the croup at the center. She thought they were being childish, and had no doubt that at any point, the blind priestess would undoubtedly fall to her knees and say a prayer to whomever it was. She rolled her eyes in annoyance at the thought, but said nothing.

"Each of you is right," she says, loud enough for both men to hear. "First of all, I don't want to - and can't - stay here. I have my own life, family, and kingdom to attend to back home... Wherever that may be. But we may as well assist as long as we're here. We don't know this land at all, while this Prince clearly does. They can help us, I'm sure of it, we just have to think of a way. Until then, we should help in any way possible. They cannot help us when they are struggling to help them selves."

"This isn't my fight either, but innocence is threatened and I refuse to deny it as a problem if they are being backed into a corner, you want to leave them behind be my guest, I'll help them myself if I must" Vallus kept swinging his great sword around, making dirt and dust fly up into the air more and more as his sword impacted the ground and shortly stuck his sword in the ground taking a break from the swinging and breathing for a moment "Go sip your liquor with the other mages" he whispered to himself breathing more
That last two sentences seemed to be the drop of water that has made the vase overflow. A small cloud of mist rose up above him as he turned back toward the giant knight.
"Innocence. Really ? You, of all people, talking to me about innocence ? A man who wields a sword is summoning innocence as a justification ? That's a new... Well let me bring you news that aren't in the chivalry code, apparently .
They're at war, which means none of them is innocent or righteous or pure or any other words you might pull off on them. Humans can't be any of those things because in their nature to be the exact opposite of that, and that statement is a constant, in this univers or another !"
the mist above him turnt into a black cloud, raining lightly on the mage and his surroundings.
"And if you just try to give the excuse that their not wrong for making blood flow , just because they're facing so called 'monsters' , then question yourself about this : is it righteous to kill them without even wondering why they are attacking or invading or whatever monsters do ? I stated earlier that kindness and goodwill don't do anything in this world, but pointing your sword around isn't any better. So once again I'll make myself clear : I won't fight here. Neither to defend nor to attack anyone. I won't get implicated in anything even close to a conflict , and I refuse to get any kind of moral serving by someone who only thinks about killing things merely two ours after arriving here, without evenknowing one thing about his situation. What if these 'monsters' were only fleeing ? or if those humans had kill thousands of them to get their territory ? Would it be right to get on those side ? would their still be innocent then ?!"

Jace then leaft the group behind him, his cloud disappearing in the fin air.
As he went toward a guard to ask him were was the so called vassal, Lord Julian, he muttered :
"Innocence.. pff, I'll show you innocence... "
Eliza (played by john-myrick)

"We are running out of time gentlemen the longer we linger and fight the longer our homes continue on without us and I may not know of how your worlds work but I can assure you their is such a world where demons and monsters co exist with creatures of light.But that is not this world and though I never wanted to pick up a wepon after a few accidents in the training yard back home I will for I may be a woman yet I am not a cowardly Mage or over righteous knight I may not know who I am speaking nor what I'm saying but I don't care the more time we waist the more our worlds will crumble without us!" The woman exclaims in a monotone voice though she seems irritated at best as she mumbles "men...always getting into fights when they see fit...and for nothing...brutes"
Kiro (played by RedSama08) Topic Starter

The goings-on of the camp continued to move on around them even whilst they bickered amongst themselves. Refugees filed up at the mess tent to receive their rations. Those that chose to join the soldiers in their fight were doing basic drills in the training ground. Other soldiers gathered around the guest tents, curious about how Heracles would handle the "monster" woman that they had apprehended.

In the front row of the guest tents, a man stood outside a single one, writing notes into a stack of parchment. He wore a brown leather vest over a yellow shirt. Brown pants and boots matched the shirt, and as if to continue to perpetuate the color pattern, he wore golden-rimmed glasses. What stood out the most was his fluffy mop of purple hair and icy blue eyes.

He looked up when he saw someone heading in his direction and made a displeased face, recognizing him as the one who had been making all the noise (he could see them at the training ground from his position).
Adalwolfa de Monte Gormerico (played by maxd234)

Adalwofla chose to remain quiet as everyone around her argued with each other in a panick wanting to go back home. For herself, anywhere is home. She decides to peel away from the group and explore around the camp, to take a feel on how everyone is doing.

Vallus screamed and rushed his helmet off showing nothing but a skull with glowing purple auras in the eye sockets and a jaw that had been fused with the top teeth so that it could not move "Does this look righteous to you!?" he exclaimed point to his skull making sure it could be seen clear as day by everyone "I merely do not wish the civilians be slaughtered in their own homes, nor should they be afraid to live in their own homes" he stated putting his helmet back on hiding his head from scaring others more than it probably already has.
Pyronnis had quickly fallen into line with the other solders, going through their basic training. She breezed through it with flying colors, earning both venomous and admiring looks from the men previously enlisted. She didn't mean to show up anyone or show off, their training was just ridiculously easy compared to what they'd had back home, and with her small size and agility, there wasn't a dream one of the larger bulkier men could show her up.

She'd worked up a sweat by the time she was done, the liquid causing her bare midriff to shine slightly in the rays of the setting sun. Crouching down before a nearby water pail, she cups her hands and brings the clear cool liquid to her lips, before dashing some over her face and hair.

Standing, she turns toward the ten where multiple solders were gathered. She furrows her brow thoughtfully. She wondered vaugly if she could go over... Again she stood lost and staring for a moment, this time a wooden sword gripped in her left hand.

She frowns at Vallus' outburst, and is at his side in seconds. She examines him for a moment, touching his forearm tentively.

"Calm down," she says gently, a light breeze blowing her hair about her. "It's alright. If nothing else, you and I will be fighting with the cause."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Oraclos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus