Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades)

Determination flashed across the eyes of Ezra, who slammed her fist into her the palm of her hand. The red-head knew exactly what to say. "The earliest action to compel a change in your existence, to get what you desire from life, to make your aliveness better, is to first specifically decide what it is you have an inclination for. Unless you know what you want you will never reach your true importance, because you possess no concluding purpose."

She bit her lip, pausing. "In shorter terms, you're important. Go chase your dreams and change the world."

"What would you do if you were trapped in a fantasy world?"
Pint (played anonymously)

Pint chuckled, “Been there, done that. Once I plane shifted into this city called Los Angeles or something. Full of humans and with no magic. Woulda been very boring where it not fer all the star children that followed me making a mess o things. Anyways, I just fought me way through and continued me journey across the multiverse.”

“Wot would ye do if ye had to fight an Eldritch monster?”
"Well , I already have to deal with one" Artemis states. The two eldritch like monsters they were talking about were Quetzalcoatl and Xolotl. However if they were to deal with another one like them , they would be able to try to take it down with ease. Having to already fought Quetzalcoatl twice , it shouldn't be hard to take down another like them , right?

What would your character do if they were transported to a different world that isn't like their own?
U-Um... Symphony w-would try and a-adjust to the new world.

W-What would your character d-do if... if they got the chance to adopt a rare and colorful pet for free?
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

“Iz squeeze it and petz it and feed it grotz and call it George!”

“Wot would ya do if youze waz part o me WAAAAGH!?”
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

DAY 15, UNKNOWN DATE

DEAR JOURNAL, I HAVE BEEN AMIDST THESE SAVAGES FOR MORE THAN A FORTNITE NOW! AS LONG AS I SCREAM MINE EVERY SENTENCE, THEY SUSPECT NAUGHT!

ALSO MINE SQUIRE, SIMPLE-MINDED AS HE IS, MAYHAPS THINK WE ARE ACTUALLY APART OF THESE SAVAGES NOW!

MAY THE MOTHER MAKER PESERVES US!

ALSO, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I ASK FOR RESCUE RIGHT NOW?
Charlotte Edith Agnes (played by AmberShades)

"Oh! Oh dear.." The blonde shook her head with a click of her tongue, rolling back her shoulders. With a smirk creasing her lips, Charlotte tilted her head. "What a mess you've gotten yourself into, hm? Well, I suppose I could help you." She paused. "For a certain price."

"What would you do to rescue the poor warrior, if you were to help at all?"
"Reach out and pull him through the shadows. There would be no trace for those...things to follow" A raspy sigh escaped as he thought of who was asking for help. " He better not run me through or he will face the wrath of my clan"

" What would you do if your kin was brutally hunted to the brink of extinction because of false beliefs?"
Hera (played by Zapsalis)

"I'd be extremely irritated and I will seek revenge from who hunted down my pack," she said with a snarl.

"What would you do if you were surrounded by a pack of starving Utahraptors?"
Shamshir (played anonymously)

“Befriend them all immediately! What fine creatures they are! I would like to ride on one! At least.. I hope they are able to be tamed, I’d hate to have to slay them all.”

“Hark! Thou hast been challenged to a duel! What wouldst thou do?”
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

"Honor it! To th' last! Nay a man nor foul beast hath triumph over a knight of Yore however! So beware!"

"What would your character do if the Pope calls for another Crusade?"
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

"Ignore it completely, for Nothing is True..."

"Besides, I think an ancestor of mine was quite the bane of Crusaders. Hm.."

"What would you do when you have a hated enemy on their last breaths? Annihilate them completely or show them mercy?"
"I can't bring myself to kill someone just because they're a hated enemy. I had one once, and now she and I get along just fine...or she did until she gave herself to my cause."

What would they do if someone they cared for was also the enemy? Would they seek to save them, or throw it all away? Stop an even bigger bad, or just let it slip?
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"If anyone switches sides on me, I can assure them they won't be living long as long as I still breathe," he said, a little aggression in his tone. "Even if it was someone I cherished dearly. An enemy is an enemy, The will be given no mercy, I can't risk sparing a life that will eventually come to take mine" he added.

"Anyway, would you rather die a long, painful death but live peacefully in the afterlife. Or a swift, quiet end but you will be forced in limbo for centuries to come"
Toro (played by Valerian)

"My, who would there be to admire me in limbo? Only to wander for an eternity, how dull. I'll take the painful death, for I'll be born anew and any pain from my previous life will have been long forgotten."

"What would you do if you could only keep one precious memory for the rest of your life,
which would you choose?"
Florence Elizabeth (played by AmberShades)

The artist thought for a moment, tilting her head with furrowed brows. "A memory of my father, most definitely. Probably of the first time he ever showed me what paint was. Ha! It was a mess.." She paused. "I don't think there's any other memory I would rather have." She chuckled lightly. "That's cliche, isn't it?"

"What would you do if your entire life had been planned, and, therefore, was fake?"
"Hmph, ain't that jus' be hittin' close to home," Sprite grumbled with a downcast groan. " 'N fact, tha's exactly how we roll'n the Western Vault; crib't'grave's a whole orchestrated state-show, an' believe me, it sucks crud." Usually she wasn't one for lamentation, though she knew she'd be an ignorant dork to take her current freedom for granted. Despite the glumness of her words, a red-hot sparkle in her eye proved that she wasn't going to sit idle while her kin suffered. One day.. "But first things first? Getcha ass to escape, an' enjoy y'scrappy life."

Of course she didn't want to dwell on it any longer! She'd slipped herself into a fun game of all things; the whining and brooding could wait.

"A'right, y'there, up next!" Her frown was kicked off her face by cockiness, and as she crossed her arms she launched a well-awaited question at the next.. victim of the eternal Q&A (and her ridiculous idea). "Yeah, you- what wouldcha do if y'thought y'were takin' a dump on y'ole good pot.. but are actually shittin' in the middle'o a busy plaza?"
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

Heather shakes her head at the question...

"I'd say 'Well Shit.'"

She skates a circle before flipping her board up to her hands.

"WWYCD if they were woken up from a deep sleep by a bucket of icewater being dumped on them?"
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

I actually had that happen at a party when I passed out drunk. I sat up spitting and coughing and blinking my eyes trying to figure out what happened and where I am.

What would you go if you found out you left your phone behind?
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

Go back and get it. What if my boss calls.

WWYCDI

they encountered a dog

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus