Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Rashne (played anonymously)

Get mildly offended if it tried to interact with him in any way that involves jumping, licking, barking, or playing. He wants the dog to remain at least ten feet away with it's dirty feet and smelly breath.

WWYCDI

They were taken over by a spirit that made them approach anyone holding a drink and aggressively knock it out of their hands?
Shantotto (played anonymously)

Shantotto laughed at the thought, "OHOHOHO! As if I did not do that already, with lighting bolts and earthquakes I make their hands most unsteady. That being said, I doubt any spirit or apparition could wrest control away from me. I'm utterly uncaring to their plea."

"What would you do if you were offered unlimited arcane power?"
William furrowed his brows, squinting at the girl. "Can I eat it?" he asked before his face seemed to darken. "Is it spicy? I don't really like spicy."

WWYCDI there was a little girl trying to steal from them?
Burbotus (played by ConnanBell)

Burbotus picked up the girl by her shirt.

"Let's play a game," he said. "If you can give those people back their things, and I mean all of it, before I count down from ten, you get to live! If you fail, you'll die painfully from gradual electrocution. Ten... nine..."

WWYCD if faced with a muscle-bound mook keeping them from entering their favorite bakery!?
Kate (played by NortherStar)

Kate looked at the mook like he was an idiot. Which to her she was. She had gotten zero sleep and needed a delicious cupcake. "Okay I'm gonna say this once. Get out of my way before I get my demon and my friends to come and get you. Let me tell you it wont be pretty"

WWYCDI they randomly woke up on a different planet inhabited by love demons
Grant Strom (played by ConnanBell)

Grant stares in amazement at his incredible luck. He then takes out his own and paper to carefully take notes on these beings as best he can. He starts setting up interviews with some of them, asking them about how they live, their customs, and how they feel about the term "love demons."

WWYCDI they stepped out of their house and spotted a baby cat-boy in a cardboard box on their doorstep?
How a baby cat-boy ended up outside of her door, she would never know, but she stooped to pick up the child anyways. She may not know how to care for an infant, but that's what her father was for. "There, there, little guy. Let's get you warm," she cooed, taking him inside.

WWYCDI they woke up to find themselves in the belly of a pirate ship?
Zoe (played by KingdomOdd1)

Zoe sat up, and sniffed the air, "It smells...salty. Hm, I'm not at home anymore? Hello? Zee Zee?" She sighs, "Okay, time to go back to sleep." She goes back to sleep.

WWYCDI he/she/it/they/ect woke up and found their eyesight gone? In other words, they were blind suddenly.
Barley would go live with Hestia at the church, doing all he could to help the orphans. Of course, he would try the best he could to get back into the business of body guarding (what with his addiction to fighting), although it would take many years before he could merge his battle skills to his loss in eyesight.
WWYCDI they suddenly learned how to do magic?
Adelia (played by North-Wood)

(Yes, she has powers, but I don't think they are considered magic. At least not to her and in her world.)

*Grabs communcation ball*
"Micheal, either get your winged butt down here or I'm coming up there. You are removing whatever this is, I do not need to be sparkling, thank you very much!"

Then completely panic once she is in sight of her brother.

WWYCD: If they were offered free food for life from their favorite place?
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

She'd pass, that would ruin the novelty of it.

WWYCDI: your character saw a very large dog bounding towards them
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously)

"Say 'Down Boy'"

"WWYCDI you spilled your drink on yourself at a restaurant?
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

With some kind of sighing grunt, Avri slams her glass down on the table to return to eating her food like some kind of convict. When the nearest waiter walks within her view, she calls out to them, "A! You's need to be gettin me somethin more do drinks!" Holding out her drink, she stares at the individual equally expectantly. It's not often she is a paying customer, so when she is, she takes advantage of every service she has available to her.

WWYCDI they were given a baby that was legally proven to be theirs, and expected thusly to care for said child
Oscar (played by KingdomOdd1)

Oscar made the baby's death look like an accident. It was a quick death for the baby, he is still questioning how he had been the father of said baby, he doesn't even talk to people.

WWYCDI they had witnessed a murder scene?
He'd probably catch the killer. Can't trust law enforcement these days if they're always out to get you.

WWYCDI

They were confronted by a boggart
Not only is the boggart unlikely to frighten Isabella, it very well could take her interest. Curious about another thing she would identify as dead or similar, she would prefer to seek it out and discover what it was. Maybe it would play with her?

WWYCDI they were offered a large sum of money or items of interest in equal value for doing something that was against their code of ethics (or otherwise knew was wrong by their perception)
Shamshir (played anonymously)

“Forsooth, I say!! Never in a hundred million years would I, Shamshir, Cavalier of the sacred order of the Green, forsake my values for mere monetary gain.”

“What wouldst thou do if a band of adventurers showed up at your doorsteps to drag you to a most perilous quest??”
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

Drain their living essence and leave their pathetic crumbling husks in the hallway as a warning to other adventurous dimwits!

WWYCDI They were covered in spiders?

I know, that's evil : )
Shantotto (played anonymously)

"Burn them all to cinders, I suppose."

"What would you if an enemy came up to you to propose?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus