Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Abigail Torrens (played by Thatnerdychick)

She'd be surprised that she even had an enemy as she leeps to herself

WWYCDI were looking for something in a library
Sans (played anonymously)

Refuse to ask for help and probably get lost for days looking if the library was big enough.

WWYCD: If they woke up with a soul bound animal familliar? (what would the animal be?)
"I would cuddle him. And he would be a wolf."

WWYCDI: "your went on a blind date and they were WAY hotter then they were expecting."
Zoe (played by KingdomOdd1)

"I would do the same thing as I would do if they were as "hot" as I exceptected. I can't see, so I cannotsee any difference."

WWYCDI if they had to be a guide to a blind person for the rest of their life.
Lilian Moore (played by Thatnerdychick)

"I'd help them regardless. Besides. Wouldn't affect much."

WWYCDI: they won tickets tons rock show?"
"Hmm... I would probably give it to my friends who want it. I'm not really into rock." Hibari blushes a little as she scratches her cheek.

WWYCDI: they woke up as the opposite sex?
Aksinya Elvira Rebane (played by AtomHeart)

“Well I haven’t been able to change my gender before so I would be quite confused, possibly frightened. Hopefully I would be able to change back.”

WWYCDI: they were transported to medieval Russia?
Pint (played anonymously)

"Oh no!! I plane shifted to a place with nothing but humans again!! Bloody bother!!"

"Wot would ye do if ye found a Vorpal Sword?"
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

"It's mine now. Finders keepers!"

Among many odd quirks, Raven likes to collect (read: steal) shiny, sharp objects including unusual blades. You bet, despite her small size, she's gonna find a way to haul it home and stash it somewhere "secret."

WWYCD if their arch-nemesis (or just someone they hate) appeared at their door, looking like they'd crawled through hell and back, and were now pleading for your character's help?
Obviously they'd owe me and I'd rub the situation in their face at any chance I got for the rest of ever, duh, but I would help them. Honestly, if they're someone I've got that much of a beef with and they got stomped, and they're actually coming to me, it means they probably need me. So really, assuming we then win against the whatever, I gloat that they needed me. If we don't win but I survive, I find a more appropriate resource to help us out before trying again. If I die, eh, not my problem anymore.

Though if we end up dead in the same place, they probably died first so I'll still rub that in their face, but more lightheartedly. Probably. I dunno, may as well have fun, whatever the outcome.

WWYCD if they ended up meeting an alternate version of themselves, but that alternate version was the opposite of them because of one key decision made differently?
Father Buchanan (played by MasterWinter)

Father Buchanan would probably be appalled at his alternate self, for seeing he'd left the path of being a Priest and lost his way to avenge his bride-to-be. He'd probably try to find out what caused the AU him to go off the path, and let the darkness consume them the way it did. Most likely he'd attempted to council his AU self, but probably wouldn't do any good.

WWYCDI: They could physically, emotionally, and spiritually move any person they choose...BUT...their inner thoughts always playout as a voice inside their head that can't be cured through therapy and is sentient.
Harte (played by witch)

Harte would be so pleased by his new ability that the inner voice wouldn't particularly bother him... at least not at first. If it were a particularly annoying or unpleasant voice, of course, it would take some kind of toll, but control over others is precisely the power he'd wish for if he encountered a genie in a lamp. As such, it would take massively negative consequences for him to regret having his ability to make others his puppets. Hopefully he'd be able to get along with his new 'friend,' though, otherwise it could damage his mental health in the long run.

WWYCDI they found themselves hopelessly lost in the wilderness, with no civilization in sight and no clue which direction to go?
Cyr (played by Alien_Princess)

Cyr would be quite upset at this prospect. Thoughts of never seeing her family again and disappearing forever without a trace would bother her a lot. The idea of strange things attacking her would be not much of a concern on the other hand, and with her glowing eyes thanks to her Voldarian side, she'd be able to see easily in the dark. She would also be able to float quickly through the woods to find an exit faster. Despite this, the thought of being alone the rest of her short life and disappearing with her family not knowing what happened would seep panic into her normally more solid state of being.

WWYCDI they were transferred to the fantasy genre, suddenly finding themselves surrounded by magic and fairies (oh my). If your character is fantasy, say they are taken out of fantasy (including losing all their 'fantasy' abilities, magic etc)
Harte (played by witch)

Harte would find being taken out of fantasy a mixed bag, but ultimately with more cons than pros. Being an immortal as well as having shapeshifting abilities, he would certainly feel a massive difference. On one hand, the obligations placed on him via his shapeshifting would be gone, and he would be on a much more equal playing field as compared to others with far more fantastical and elaborate abilities. This would allow him to have an enhanced sense of control and competency... except for the fact that, as a mortal, he'd now be running on a far more limited timescale. (Not to mention that he wouldn't adjust well to physically aging.)

In the end, if given the choice, he'd choose to stay in a fantasy universe- although he's not the most powerful being in existence by far, he's confident enough that his interpersonal acuity is enough to allow him to claw his way to the top. Not to mention that all the power in the world isn't worth much if you can only hold onto it for a few decades.

WWYCDI the person closest to them suddenly vanished without a trace?
Yin (played by KingdomOdd1)

"I-I don't know...I-I couldn't e-even i-imagine not having Yang. I-I wouldn't s-survive w-without him." Yin clutched Yang. He nodded, "Yeah, she really wouldn't. I have no idea what she'd do without me, and personally, I don't know what'd I do without her."

WWYCDI they woke up and suddenly had a twin? ("Bonus": What would this 'twin' look like? Would they be identical or a bit different?)
Isabella would be ecstatic!!!! Growing up the other kids weren't often allowed to play with her, and her blue skin made her quite the outcast which made matters only worse for her. The idea of having another blue skinned girl to play with would excite her to no end. (I'm just imagining an identical twin with similar personality traits)

WWYCDI they they were told they only had one month left to live.
Angel of Death (played by MasterWinter)

Adrian probably wouldn't be too bothered. He's been around death throughout all of his lives, and has either be full or half dead before based off of his race/species alone. But he wouldn't believe it unless his sister, who's the Master Grim Reaper, officially told him his time was coming to an end. Other wise he'd consider it hogwash.

WWYCDI: They could travel through time and space but every time they do so, they find themselves in a live or die situation.
Deanna Harris (played anonymously)

"Travel through time and space and try and live."

Pulling at her underwear through her dress, she asks, "WWYCDI they found themselves back at a point in life ten years ago but knows what they know now?"
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

Dorothy shook her head. How many times had she wished for just such a thing? "Wouldn'ta ever set a foot in Texas, that's fer sure."

WWYCDI they woke up to a house fire and only had time to save 3 things. What would they save?
Desir stared blankly at nothing in particular, his left eyebrow slowly arched and eventually gave way to a bewildered expression but morbid thoughts filled his mind... "Why would I save anything?" he muses aloud to himself. "I probably wouldn't...dependssssss...on my mood. Right now? I wouldn't even save myself!" he barks out a harsh laugh. "I'd watch my physical form burn, it means nothing since I just come back eeeeeevery time." the demon finishes his answer on a bored tone before asking a question of his own.

"What would your character do if............they woke up to find that they were beyond the veil BUT still living, breathing, and physically Ok?" he asks slowly, wondering if whoever answered would describe to him how HE felt when he first 'died' and woke up beyond the veil himself or if they'd think and act differently than he had.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus