Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

She would eat literal garbage as if it were ice cream all day. Nothing like anti-freeze to go with space rocket parts around lunch time.

What would your character do if someone they did not know left them a tiny child to babysit for the afternoon, just straight out of the blue?
"I dare say they've made a mistake! Me? Babysit? How do I feed it? How do I clean it? I-I-I don't know how to...to do..."

The moment Zafnir takes a hold of the infant, cradling it close to his golden chest in one arm, his expression softens and he purses his lips to make a soft cooing noise. As he rocks the baby to sleep, his coos turn into a sweet, whispered melody sung his husky, guttural native tongue.

I think he and the baby'll be okay.

WWYCD in a situation where standing up for what they believe to be right would mean losing something, maybe everything, they care about?
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

Dorothy looked decidedly uncomfortable about the question. "Guess it depends how big a thing and if I got any chance ta change it," she said, giving herself an out that might ease her guilt over walking away. "Lost everythin' once. Ain't in hurry ta do it again."

WWYCD if they were entered into a talent competition?
Jessica Griffin (played anonymously)

“I would be a little nervous as I am on stage but would pick one of my best cover songs to play.”

She would try just about anything to get a bit more exposure than busking on the street corners.

“What would you do first if you won a million dollar lottery?”
Jessica Greer wrote:

“What would you do first if you won a million dollar lottery?”

*Written down to avoid stuttering.* If I won a million dollars, I would of course go shopping for exciting things, but also keep a lot of it for food, my house, my taxes, even pay for my friends if I could! The first thing I would do is buy performance outfits and fancy dresses, as well as music. If there's not a specific outfit I wants for myself, I would ask a famous fashion designer, maybe Oscar Utierrè, to make it for me."

Now my question: What would your character do if he or she had a near-death experience? How would your character react? (Coma, Car Accident, Drowned, etc. except for suicides to make it a little friendly.)

(By the way Jessica, y/c is cute!)
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

I have very little concept of death. I am backed up in many separate and isolated forms. For all intents and purposes I am eternal.

(Wwycdi: they encountered a hyper intelligent AI?)
Jackson Rex Timberly (played anonymously)

"I have no clue, honestly.. I've encountered nothing but the devil in my years. I'd probably beat it with a bat"
Jessica Griffin (played anonymously)

Flara Sunheart wrote:
(By the way Jessica, y/c is cute!)

(Aw thank you! Since Jackson didn't ask a question, I ask one and kickstart this game again.)

What would your character do if they found themselves walking on thin ice?
Amelia Thorne (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Wraith step away."

WWYCDI: they found themselves cornered by a slavering beast.
"Real scrappin' bold'o y' t'assume tha' I m'self ain't t'slaverin' beast y'referrin' to," quote the rumble that came from behind. What phased out of the shade of cyberspace was much unlike the cocky youngster that usually happened upon the scene of in-character prattle; this time, Sprite'd arrived in full edge and pride- aka, her Therion form. "Jus' so y'know, cornerin's often t'last move we pull on t'preyish likes'o y'- t'finish off t'chase, when we're done playin' 'round an' we wanna get down t'do t'real work. Suppose a hunter like y' prolly knows." Honed fangs glistened in her smile, appearing even more threatening when she brought her head close to Thorne's. Beastly muscles rippled below her skin and fur, her mane stood erected: Sprite wasn't afraid to show that she wasn't a fan of these so-called 'monster hunters', even if they were as pretty and innocent-looking as this one. "If w'talkin' 'bout a slaverin' beast versus slaverin' beast scenario, though? Well, simple; tha'd jus' be a fight t'death tha' I'm defo winnin'. Dunno what else t'tell." All truth, no boast! No need to prove it to her.

"Anyway.. what, err.. wha'would you do.." Her ember-spitting gaze traveled in a neat half-circle to meet the next participant. "Yeah, wha'would y'do if aliens invaded y'homeworld, killed y'people, 'n scorched t'place down.. only t'start worshippin' y' like a god?" Together with what she deemed a solid question, Sprite offered a sweet smirk and a wag of her tail.
The cloaked figure formed out of the shadow of the one that had asked the question and as he fully formed he folds his arms thinking of the question. "Hm...I had no strong ties with any of the people I knew, so if they were slaughtered before my very eyes then I'd probably thank them...I planned on doing such a thing to begin with so it makes no difference to me.Though it would've been better If I had done the deed .And If I was worshiped as If I were a god I would kill them. I have no need of such things, all things return to the void.....They just returned sooner then later."

His golden hues were slightly revealed from his cloak , his gaze was to the other that would answer his question. "Tell me, what would you do if you were sacrificed by your own people to appease the Void, only to be given new life and power by the very thing you were sacrificed to?"
Quinn (played by Rinny_Howler)

She seemed a bit shocked at first at the question... "Oh! I-I guess its my turn! I would seek revenge on those exact people." Her voice was completely honest. She then looks out her person in question. "What would you do if you saw your family die in front of you? Revenge or flee?"
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Guess when push came ta shove I skedaddled first chance I got."

WWYCDI a friend, obviously upset, but won't tell why, asked to borrow a large sum of money?
Nathan Collier (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"I'd hold out until they tell me whats going on."

WWYCDI you found a large amount of money?
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

"Bitch, I don't know you! If you leave the child, I'm contacting the authorities."

Kenna looked at the baby, willing herself not to get attached. Last thing she needed was someone else to take care of.
John Robert Marron (played by Juls)

@Buried in a Book, ask a question to keep it rolling! :)

Nathan Collier wrote:
"I'd hold out until they tell me whats going on."

WWYCDI you found a large amount of money?

"What money?"

WWYCDI they were put in charge of the entertainment for the evening.
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

WWYCD if they took part in a scavenger hunt that turned out being locations of dumped body parts?
Emeraude D'Artagnan (played by pixl.Bee)

"I-I would totally freak out! And.. I'd probably contact the authorities. I mean, what else is there TO do? Whose body is it anyway?"
What would your character do if they woke up with a huge, hideous, bushy, bright green unibrow that, when any attempts were made to shave it, simply grew back twice as thick?
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

“Shave it two or three times until I have a real monstrous face and then go on a scaring spree! After that, uh...Lisaaaa...? You got any ideas on how to fix this? Ahah, no? Great. No, really, this is great! You and I can go on this adventure to uncover the cause of my mysterious affliction and find a cure and-“

Raven starts babbling about the prospect of this buddy-comedy fantasy adventure she has made up in her head.

“OH! What would you do if, totally hypothetically, a cat stole your lunch?”
Korelle (played by SpiritHero)

Raven wrote:
“Shave it two or three times until I have a real monstrous face and then go on a scaring spree! After that, uh...Lisaaaa...? You got any ideas on how to fix this? Ahah, no? Great. No, really, this is great! You and I can go on this adventure to uncover the cause of my mysterious affliction and find a cure and-“

Raven starts babbling about the prospect of this buddy-comedy fantasy adventure she has made up in her head.

“OH! What would you do if, totally hypothetically, a cat stole your lunch?”

Korelle would try to give the cat a boop of death, but it's too cute! Why would you kill a cat? She hugs it tightly, and forget about the lunch.

What Would Your Character Do If he/she absorbed a blood orb? (If it's too gory, just any magic orb in general)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus