Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Suta nodded, staying at the spot he was sitting on the floor at the foot of the bed.
Archur came back up with a small bowl of fruit and sat down, eating.

Kuro stired some in her sleep but just rolled on her side.
Archur only watched her, eating all of the fruit until there was nothing but a mix of juices in the bottom of the bowl.

It wasn't long till Kuro woke up with a small cough. She looked over at the guy and smiled. "What's up?" Her voice wasn't sounding so raspy or sickly as it did ealier. Suta smiled at seeing that Kuro was getting better quicker than he though.
Archur smiled brightly at seeing Kuro simply wake up, "We're just makin' sure you don't ie in your sleep."

Kuro rolled her eyes, a smile still on her face. "You two worry too much."
"Well, what would either of us do if you died? I can't go back to being alone, not now."

Kuro frowned and nodded. "I know, the same goes for me. Suta isn't the best of company." Suta looked at Kuro from the coner of his green eyes. "You're lucky that you're sick, Sakuranbo." It was rare when Suta called Kuro by her last name, which was one sign that he was worried about her as well.
"Which is the main reason why I was worried. I don't want to be stuck taking care of a temperamental, 7 year old dragon."

Kuro tried not to laugh. "If I died he would most likely go to the Sakuranbo Labotroies and destory it for the reason of my history."
"As long as I wouldn't have to put up with him," Archur smirked.

Suta rolled his and Kuro snickered. "I know he can be a handful but he means well."
Archur tussled Suta's silver hair, "I know."

"Hey!" Suta said in a annoied tone when Archur messed up his hair. He soon fixed it. "I'm only protecting my master." He said simply, staring at a wall with his back turned to both of them. "Such a stubbron dragon." Kuro muttered with a small laugh. She coughed a few times, but they were small and nothing to worry about.
"Isn't he?" Archur laughed and began stroking her head comfortingly.

Kuro laughed as well. "Where do you think he got from?" She smriked.
"She's more stubbron than me.." Suta muttered.
"She's stubborn, but you're ill behaved," Archur grinned.

Kuro couldn't help but laugh when Suta glared at Archer. "Boy, watch your tougne, I'm still a dragon."
"I know you are, but that changes nothing about how poorly you behave. You could take some lessons from Lucy," he smiled as the wolfs ears perked at hearing her name.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus