Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

"allright then, let's go tell the others."
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Casey nodded and shifted into her human form. "Okay."

Dave walked back with Casey right behind her. He hated his wound, it prevented him from moving. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. He wondered why he couldn't have just killed them straight away. Because i'm weak, he thought. He shook his head.

Casey could sense Dave's emotions like she could anyone else. "Dave, is something wrong?" She looked at him, concenr in her eyes.

Dave looked up and turned to her. "Well..." he sighed deeply. "I feel useless. totally and utterly useless. If I'd have been more careful, or if I'd have done things differently, I'd still bee running. It doesnt' feel right, being down here on the ground."

Casey shook her head and sighed. "Dave, you are not useless. Do you think if any of us could've been able to kill those men back there and come back with only one wound. I'm pretty sure Jason would've been jumping around like a fish out of water." She took both of Dave's hands in her's. "I don't want you to ever feel like you are useless. You got hurt, but everyone does. You will heal. You are a great guy, you might now be able to run around and help as much as you were able to before but you will be able to do the same once you are healed and all that is left is a scar." She had a soft warm smile on her face.

A tear rolled down Dave's cheek. "But..." He didn't know what to say anymore, so his mouth just closed.

Casey smiled and hugged Dave. "Please don't ever feel useless." She whispered in his ear.

Dave clumsily held her in his arms, his eyes watery. "I'll try."

Casey smiled. "Good."

Dave stepped back and wiped his eyes, then smiled. "I'm sorry." he looked in the direction where Jason and Minka were hiding. "We should go warn the others."

Casey nodded. "Yea. C'mon, let's get going." She began to walk again to the hiding place.

Dave followed her.

But it appeared they had been in one place for too long. "Just where do you think you were going?" a voice behind them asked. He spun around to see three men standing in the middle of the street, two of them holding a hunting rifle, and one a short blade.

Casey turned to see who had spoken and seeing it was someone they didn't know. SHe quickly ready her bow with an arrow, aimed straight at the one who spokes head. "Is that any of your bussiness? Just passing by." She said flatly.

The two men with the guns instantly aimed at casey, but the man with the blade kept still. "You're a feisty one." he just said.

"They're not going to let us go." Dave whispered to her.

Casey smriked. "Of course not." She kept her arrowed aimed at the one with the blade. She watched their movements, ignoring that one with the blade comment.

Dave started sweating. "What shall we do?"

Casey sighed. "Looks like we're gonna have to fight them." She was waiting for their first move to show that they want to fight them. "Are you going to let us go or is this going to have to be done the hard way?"

"I didn't know there was a choice?" one of the men replied. They aimed.

Dave reacted quickly, jumping through a general store's window to their right. "In here, Casey!"

Casey nodded. She fired one arrow before going into the general store to their just as the people just began to try to shoot her. "You got any idea how to take care of these guys?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » December 22,2012

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus