Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » I hate...

A small game to lighten your day by saying what you hate. It can be humorous or a real pet peeve. If you want to react to a hate message, it is suggested that you reply to the message then surround your entire message in (( )) to keep it out of the main premise.
Remember to not specify specific People. This is for peeves, not Player haters!

For example:

I HATE PEOPLE WHO GO INTO CAPS LOCK AND DON'T EVEN CHANGE THE MESSAGE AFTERWARDS.
Or
I hate when people run their nails against the chalkboard because it makes me feel like their my nails and causes me to look at my nails.

To start, I hate people who disrespect stuffed toy animals because they comfort many children and adults through their hardships in life!
"I hate people pretending to be what they aren't."
TheCookiesAreGolden

I hate when I don't have ideas for writing roleplay replies.
I hate when people dismiss my depression because I'm 'too young and have nothing to be depressed about'.
KylieWaterfall

I hate it when someone pm you that they want to roleplay but when I sent the starter they just ignore it and do some other stuff on here. I understand that they might be busy but Comeon!!
DearCharlie Topic Starter

KylieWaterfall wrote:
I hate it when someone pm you that they want to roleplay but when I sent the starter they just ignore it and do some other stuff on here. I understand that they might be busy but Comeon!!

((The best/worst part if that when you mention it, they either say "not interested" or "what? I never sent that."))
I hate when I forget what I hate the moment I decide to comment here.
((I hate it when you fill out a collage app to get them to stop spamming your email but you end up getting accepted somehow...))
I hate when I can’t find the motivation to reply to people even though I really want to.
I hate when my mom gets mad at me for spending my money on paypal and rants about "I'm going to overdraw the account".
I hate when the world decides to work against you when you just want that one extra hour of sleep.
RedLantern

I hate when I hate anything and especially when I hate not to be what I want to be even if I'm trying very hard, working my every ounce of Will to be becoming This one I Will to be.

More light hearted,

I hate cold water when I'l still half-asleep during the morning.. x).
RedLantern

I hate it when my heart is closing but I CAN'T HELP IT.

Oh Goodness, this really is lightening my mood! Good game topic!
RedLantern

Wixiany wrote:
I hate when people dismiss my depression because I'm 'too young and have nothing to be depressed about'.

((Oh, I too, I mean I can be called depressed, like meanly depressed. But I can't tell I had been through what you do say. Here, you can go see a real doctor, maybe it could help. Or not. I can't tell. Good luck!;) ))
Maggie Cartes (played by Pastella)

I hate when I'm browsing through someone's characters and they have the most cliché backgrounds.
"aLex was bullied until oNe dAyy sHe fOunD oUT ShE wAS A DEMON and her FATHER was SATAN. BUT WAIT not only is she the spawn of Satan but half angel!!!!11!!! and who is that red eyed guy with black hair following her? ( they fight each other to near death then confess their love)"

Every time I see something like that I cringe.
Maggie Cartes wrote:
I hate when I'm browsing through someone's characters and they have the most cliché backgrounds.
"aLex was bullied until oNe dAyy sHe fOunD oUT ShE wAS A DEMON and her FATHER was SATAN. BUT WAIT not only is she the spawn of Satan but half angel!!!!11!!! and who is that red eyed guy with black hair following her? ( they fight each other to near death then confess their love)"

((Ugh, seriously? I hate that too.))
I hate a lot of things.. but I hate it the most when pretentious teenagers on blogs/forums dismiss depression as either an 'excuse not to write/roleplay'or 'some sadness issue that will be gone soon and easily'. And when people suffering from depression approaches them for help, the same person either tells them to go kill themselves or simply states 'Get well soon!'. It ticks me off when some people just don't give an effort to help them as sometimes that could potentially become a way to harm or kill the same person.
Dragoncat wrote:
Maggie Cartes wrote:

((Ugh, seriously? I hate that too.))

((Especially neko characters. All of them are bite-sized, cute and clingy with an additional side of 'angle'/demon/reaper/siren/fairy/ancient goddess/vampire/kawaii-desu-land magic... You get my point.))
RedLantern wrote:
Wixiany wrote:

((Oh, I too, I mean I can be called depressed, like meanly depressed. But I can't tell I had been through what you do say. Here, you can go see a real doctor, maybe it could help. Or not. I can't tell. Good luck!;) ))
((Wix, I agree completely. I hate it when people dismiss my depression for 'teenage angsty cringe'. As for Red.. Saying 'go see a real doctor' will not help someone suffering from depression as they may already be seeing a psychiatrist. Instead, maybe word it as 'I hope it goes well.'.))
RedLantern

Insxmnivc wrote:
RedLantern wrote:
Wixiany wrote:

((Wix, I agree completely. I hate it when people dismiss my depression for 'teenage angsty cringe'. As for Red.. Saying 'go see a real doctor' will not help someone suffering from depression as they may already be seeing a psychiatrist. Instead, maybe word it as 'I hope it goes well.'.))
well i wasn't being rude, and I intended to tell him/her a real doctor can help get reconnaissance, i mean it that way.

I hate it when people are : Agressive, and you're just stuck with them, like in the train, in a saloon, worse : You have to do something with them. I'm just like, too tired for this ... .

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » I hate...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus