Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

The Ford Siblings (played by KansasVenomoth)

Ariella is a cool werewolf, I always love seeing them and she's definitely pretty awesome :)
Alexis Seaburg (played by Gab)

I said it before and I'll say it again: Roy and Nowi are extremely adorable together
Courtney Orviati (played anonymously)

Alexis has a great personality, for starters - I especially like the bit about how she's cheerful when talking about dark things.
Her backstory is well done, too; it isn't a sob story but has realistic problems in her life and doesn't portray her as purely evil or good, and she has pretty solid motives for what she's doing.
Holly Steiker (played by Gab)

I really like Courtney's power. Having powers over ink seems like a really cool concept to play with.
The Ford Siblings (played by KansasVenomoth)

Elizabeth is just an absolutely adorable ghost, I love her personality and bio, it's just wonderful.
Ardyn Izunia (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"My, my!"

What's not to love about Roy, hmm? I don't see any compelling info on that. He's incredible, even down to the bonds "made of steel"!

Great character!
Naomi Clayton (played by Gab)

Ardyn's such an amazingly detailed character! He's very intriguing!
Apocalypse angel (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Very impressive character well written. Creative perfection.
Blaire Morano (played by KitKatt)

Interesting concept, post apocalyptic world's can be fun. Characters with dark elements are always great, too.
Edith Sparks (played by Gab)

Blaire seems like she'd be a great character to rp. Her powers seem very interesting and her personality seems like it could be a good clash with any character. Not to mention, her profile pic is absolutely gorgeous
The Guardians and th (played by KansasVenomoth)

Edith is an awesome sassy dragon, I've definitely enjoyed her spunk and attitude in the RPs I've had with her, not to mention, she's also really adorable, Amber is as well!
Susan Nicole Peltier (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Well written well described characters. They almost come to life.
Miyuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Once more, who doesn't love a rogue cop! I love the character, really!
Justice Melissa Andrews (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Another one of your impressive characters. Incredible character and description. Truly a awesome creation. Keep up the great work.
Jamison Queen (played anonymously)

honestly mercenary characters always seemed fun to play. i also really like her nickname, it kinda sounds like a book title lol. i also like the small detail that she's sleep deprived because small details that make the characters feel more lifelike are my weakness.
Shoko Amori (played by JoJoApples)

QUEEEEEEEEN! I love how you set up Jamisons profile and just all your characters are so amazing dhdhwjnw.

You have so much detail and I love it.
Antero Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

I like the profile. Dark, mysterious, and just cool all around.
And if the profile was that good, I expect you handle your character with the extreme care you put into him. Thumbs up from me!
Ruby Hearth (played by Gab)

I love the detail you put into Antero's profile! He seems like a cool character to play!
The Royals of Majoria (played by KansasVenomoth)

Ruby is just absolutely adorable, I love her free spirited personality and the details you've sprinkled in.
Jessica Melissa Dante (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

What a beautiful creation. Well written and fabulous production.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus