Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Justice Melissa Andrews (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Awesome character graphics description. I am forever amazed by artistry and talents of my fellow RPRers.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

She is a good bounty Hunter. She does not like it when her targets get away, just like a true bounty Hunter.
Sabermoor Monarchy (played by Lanx12)

A very interesting Elemental. I am very impressed Bravo.
Vesuvia (played by red-veins)

I'm a sucker for knights that are big softies at heart. his paladin aspects are super cool too, I love holy knights AHK
Sabermoor Monarchy (played by Lanx12)

-blushes- I thank you for such high praise. It comes to show that not all Naga are uncivilized. -bows- As it is I do in fact love how you have designed Vesuvia.
Miyuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Who doesn't love a male Saber-esque character? Me personally loving the Fate series...I love the character!

Very well done!
Finn O'Hara (played by Lanx12)

Being a noble lady I'm pretty sure she's like me in some ways. Dealing in the assassin ways and such. -winks- Nicely done once again.
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

An interesting character. A father with a daughter. Fabulous production well done.
Bastion Gates (played by Lanx12)

I knew a few pirates. Be they from the sea or the sky. You my lady are one of a kind.
Susan Nicole Peltier (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Well written well done. Keep up your impressive work. 5 stars
The Reid Siblings (played by KansasVenomoth)

There's nothing like a badass gunslinger girl.
Anna Morris (played by Gab)

Okay, those two are awesome! I've never played Skyrim before, but from them, I can tell it could be pretty fun
Nice artwork. Its very pleasant to see a bit of originality around here especially in the area of avatars.
(( Astroshroom, you didn't post as a character. If you switch who you posted as, we can compliment you and keep the thread going :) ))
(Sorry about that)
Lucas Davenport (played by Lanx12)

Just coming out of retirement to say this guys is very interesting. -goes back into retirement-
The Broken (played by Dndmama)

Well, he's hot. Let's start there. Also, firefighters are true heroes. I think that's fair to say. Also, I love that he's willing to admit that he's scared. That's so brave right there.
Justice Melissa Andrews (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Cool nicknames. Awesome concept. Awesome profile go mom's.
Interesting past. Perhaps you can avenge your losses.
Austin and Sydney Gr (played by KansasVenomoth)

Smart mouthed stoners are always humorous.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus