Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Justice Melissa Andrews (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Interesting character well written. Well done.
Bastion Gates (played by Lanx12)

Very nice. I wouldn't mind if she was the bounty hunter coming after me. I look forward to the chase.
Justice Melissa Andrews (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Let's roleplay sometime. Very impressive character. Well written. 5 stars. Awesome production.
Lucienne the Unkilla (played by VanHelsing)

Neat nickname and a lovely name as well, not too bad at all
Angelica (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

My favorite character of yours. You are tremendously creative. Well done.
Malloren Hawks (played by KitKatt)

Angelica has an interesting purpose, and I like what you listed as her mannerism.
The Ford Siblings (played by KansasVenomoth)

Malloren has a really cool name, she looks awesome as well!
Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab)

Roy and Nowi are just all kinds of adorable together
Marcus St James (played by Lanx12)

Really like Phoenixheart. ^_^ Just love her story.
Marcus is a cute boy, with a sweet troubled beginning <3
Aurora is different than just the usual vampire or werewolf, she is a Daemonführer. I, personally do not believe I could be that creative. I enjoy the creativity put into her. :)
Sin (played by xKeatonx)

I like all the musical references, and how adaptable Serenity is Rp wise.

Alright, let's just get things out of the way I freaking love this character let's just get right into why the heck why. Firstly I gotta give props to that backstory, not only did you take the high road and write something out like that and do more then a simple "Uh yeah he's a half demon and that's it Lol" you fleshed out what made him who he is and I've gotta give major props to that.

Next, even though we have a picture you give a paragraph long description of how he looks which not only tells you to know him well but are capable of playing with him rather fluidly which is something you've gotta strive for if you wanna make things interesting.

Finally, he seems to be a pretty big mix between modern and fantasy and hey nobody does Modern Fantasy RPs very often so you can fit into both pretty well which is actually a pretty smart move right there.

The only complaint I would have (And I only say this because I care and want to see him at his best) Is that he kinda sorta comes across a bit edgy and all that. I get that he's a half demon but the gross amount of black colors and all that is kind of overdoing it. Still, that's just a minor complaint so it's not really that big of a deal I'd just say it was more of an observation.

Overall I think you did a swell job at making this character, Excellent work my friend!
Sin (played by xKeatonx)

(( Thank you so much for the compliment Helsing. By the way, I didn't intend for the black to look "cool" or " edgy". I was trying to make a monotonous and depressing color gradient to show his lack of emotion.))

((Ah I see, no worries I can see it, most people go for greys but blacks work too, still impressive work you should be proud))
Sabermoor Monarchy (played by Lanx12)

An immortal girl who obviously knows how to live. I love it. Creativity perfection.
Susan Nicole Peltier (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

A noble Immortal knight. Well written fabulous storyline. 5 stars.
Ardyn Izunia (played by AgitoAceXIII)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Who DOESN'T like a rogue cop out for justice! Most rogue cops typically end up bad, so overall, well done!
Jessica Melissa Dante (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

And immortal king. Very impressive well done. All your characters are awesome.
Uh...First of all her nickname. All the nicknames you give to your characters are amazing. She also doesn't seem like a classic hitwoman, but a seductress, and a woman who always gets what she wants. You always have very strong female characters, and I love that. :) Keep up the good work.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus