Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Kuroba Mikazuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Ah, yes...Jessica, the hitwoman. I love her! I may be biased, because she, overall, reminds me of Agent 47, and that's totally badass!

Great job!
Iris (played anonymously)

WOW, Kuroba's profile is so nice and detailed! I don't know much about the FF universe, but I do like him either way. He's very unique, I think. c:
Justice Melissa Andrews (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Iris. My favorite character of yours. Beautiful and detached.Awesome description. Well done and written. Keep up the great work.
Ruby Hearth (played by Gab)

Jessica seems like a really interesting character! She seems like she'd be fun to play!
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Ruby's an excellent character...though I may be biased because rubies are my birthstone and I love rubies...

Anyway! She's well written, and I absolutely love her!
Cecelia (played by Yersinia)

It's nice to see a character affiliated with shadows who's an upbeat and compassionate person rather than a brooding one. I also appreciate the effort you put into his combat effects.

(Note for the next person: CC isn't necessarily my favourite character, but I finally filled out her bio to a basic degree lmao)
Rosalia Park (played anonymously)

I simply adore how use the letter as an anecdote in the beginning of her profile. Adding something like that really shows her dialect, personality, and outward appearance. Nonetheless, she's a very headstrong and strong-willed woman when it comes to dealing with the supernatural.

Well done!~ <3
Susan Nicole Peltier (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Beautiful photographs characters and description. 5 stars well done.
Sagume Kishin (played by Miwi_Sama)

Now I haven't looked through it all but just for that first name being the same as my RL mother's you are amazing Susan!(Although my mother prefers the short form Sue) I'm not sure what else to compliment on other than the creator herself being very sweet, kind, and loving and deserving of many friends IC and OOC.
Justice Melissa Andrews (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Another fabulous character from my amazing creative beautiful freind on here.❤❤ She is fun to chat with and roleplay with.
Finn O'Hara (played by Lanx12)

I love that she is a hunter like me. Maybe different lines of work as in who we work for and hunt but. What gets the job done is what matters.
Jessica Melissa Dante (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Fabulous character and a interesting job description. Keep up the great work.
Marcus St James (played by Lanx12)

Hmm, a Hitwoman. Not bad at all. Really like her Good job.
The Royals of Majoria (played by KansasVenomoth)

Clumsy waiters are always interesting, nice work, fam.
Miyuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

This may be a personal opinion and all...But, I love sarcastic characters, and Lizalfos definitely fits that.

He's an excellent character, too! Great work!
James Hayworth (played by Lanx12)

A lass who is as mysterious as she is, is well worth the time to compliment. Well done.
Captain Blood (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

A pirate. Great choice of character. I got 3 of them he can drink with. Well done.
Achilles IV (played by StormDancer)

With a nickname like hers she must be fun!! 😉😉😊😊 Cheers! Rum is always a great choice.
Jessica Melissa Dante (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

What a man,what a man what a man. The picture was more than enough besides his description.
Ragna Kamui (played by RimCaster)

Rawr, assassin woman, She could use her charm and then kill unsuspecting target.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus