Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Durian has a nice (but sad) story, and an interesting character concept. :)
Jeremiah Teller (played anonymously)

Talyn is quite a remarkable young woman! Not too sure about her parents though.
Gretchen Heather Alexander (played anonymously)

Exceptional biker dude. Love the sons of anarchy. You do outstanding characters keep up the great work.
Thomas Shaw (played anonymously)

texts his handler Steve Frost about a Gretchen Alexander...

“It’s always good to know a fellow agent. We may not know it but we have each other’s backs in the field.”

gets a text back
Susan Nicole Peltier (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

A outstanding CIA agent. Fabulous dossier and resume. Love the description history and pictures profile template. 10/10
Steven Marlowe (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“What a badass cop! Would have loved being your partner when I was with the Seattle PD. Speaking of which, my former partner Jennifer Payne who is now a detective there, May have a lead on the killer of your husband.”
Rachel Kimberly Zimmerman (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Fabulous portrait of a policeman. Great history and pictures. Love the template. Outstanding work.
Lt Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

A good resistance fighter! Great historical character development, and the journal entries of their exploits and experiences is quite a good read!
Pirates (played by RachKirk)

Hot
I love to get lost on an island with you hehe
As for your profile well matched and written mwah.
Give over all an A+++++++++++
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

From one pirate to another. Fabulous creation. Bring me the horizon. Keep up the outstanding work.
Yellowbeard (played anonymously)

"Always love me havin' a drink with Jacque whenever we meets at the Cove or on the High Seas....
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

I love pirates I got 5 of them. Love everything about this character. The description history and pictures. Keep up the outstanding work.❤❤
Molima (played by KansasVenomoth)

The sassy, cute kids are always fun to play around with and you nailed her pretty well! Nice work with her!
Nathan Collier (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Great backstory! That in itself was an interesting read. The only thing that would make it better is to have something in the avatar to remove the question mark!
I'm such a sucker for Western-themed characters and stories, so I think Nathan is great! Like his backstory a lot and love the little tidbit about how he named his horse for his wife.
Miss Lorraine (played anonymously)

I really like the detailed history for William and the description put into the character. Also the mentioning of the character connection to Dale was nice to see too. :D
Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

I absolutely love this character. Being a frontier woman with all that goes with it. Keep up the fabulous outstanding work.
Scar the unyielding beast (played anonymously)

The monster sits silently staring, before suddenly and simply speaking, "your a very fashionable meal. I don't see that a lot."
Ophelia (played by Atrevida)

Wow, Scar is...truly terrifying. I love all the description you have on his profile. It really paints a gruesome picture in your head, and I could totally see my characters running for the hills if they encountered him. Grade A nightmare fuel. 👍🏻
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

I love your vampire. The dislikes and the likes. The pictures and everything. Fabulous work. Well done.👍👍👍👍👍

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus