Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Harriet (played anonymously)

I've got to say I really like all the nicknames that Jeremiah has. "Jer, Steelie, Fiver.." They have so much character! :)
Cailiawen (played by Deumeawyn)

I live Harriet the shifter! Such a nicely done profile page and good backstory!
Susan Nicole Peltier (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

I love your new character and I'm glad you're back on RPRepository. I love the description history and pictures. Love the lord of the rings and everything about it. Keep up the impressive and outstanding work.
Ja'vassa and Kisavi (played by KansasVenomoth)

I love the whole idea of her using her natural charms and her authority as a cop as her means of getting her husband's killer. Good work with her!
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

I love these characters. The histories stories and weapons. So well detailed and well written. Fabulous work as always.
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

I love the young lady who wrote me a nice letter in crayon! I put it on my fridge. Maybe one day you will meet me and my girls. River and Amber are about your age!
Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Stephen Harrison who I remember so well. Handsome heroic the stud muffin of oakwood high school. Love the updated Stephen. Keep up the fabulous work ❤.
Amber Davis (played by Deumeawyn)

I love Aylssa’s story and the guestbook and journal entries!
She has an interesting story going along with her biography.
Halasian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

What a beautifu Irish lass! Another great character creation by Sixty-Four Stars! 8x8 Stars ;)
Caitlin Nicole Templeton (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Gotta love the dunedain ranger. Love everything the description history and pictures. Love the lord of the rings. 10/10
Caitlin is a very interesting character, and very well made. Good job!
John Roby (played by Rogue-Scribe)

What an in-depth character! Loved reading through the depth of her life!
Lucia (played anonymously)

I really like that John is so detailed and in depth, my favorite detail being that he served in Vietnam. You don't often see that in RP characters!
Rachel Kimberly Zimmerman (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

I love this character. Great occupation choice. So beautiful well written and described. Love the picture. Keep up the impressive and outstanding work.
Yellowbeard (played anonymously)

I’s Be luvin’ the historical depth of Rachel.
Kane D'Armoise (played by Nettle)

I rather enjoy the gritty tone Yellowbirds profile strikes. There’s an enjoyable element of realism about it, not least because Yellowbeard seems to be that rare piratical character that actually looks like a pirate.
Kane is very detailed and descriptive and I like when people do that for their ocs. He's also a very interesting person. Good job. <3
Ja'vassa and Kisavi (played by KansasVenomoth)

Alexis is a well written, well developed character; she's cute, she's got some interesting personality, an interesting backstory, and is all round a great character. Good work!
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Nice in-game avatar. Not sure I understand the question mark though.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus