Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

You are an awesome pirate!
Love the journal entries!
Trevor (played by FandomsForDays)

I love Darrell, and how thought out his character seems to be. I love that he even has a mailing list. He's a performer, and that makes me happy. A lot like my character Lexi, just...not as hyper and jumpy. XD
Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

I love this character. Great description history and proflie. Also great personality traits. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

β€œAn awesome character bio, and love the deeper story in the journal!”
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

A nice sexy musician!
Love the various bands!
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Love the grungy rebellious teenager. Fabulous creation well done well written.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

Love the spunky attitude, reminds me of myself."
Masquerade (played by Dndmama)

I really like your intro quote. Says a lot about her personality right off the bat. Also all your gallery images speak volumes. They do say a picture is worth a thousand words. You make it work for her. Character-wise she seems interesting. Spooky and with secrets to keep. Excellent character for the upcoming holiday. :)
Bessie Billie Armstrong (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

This character is one fabulous creation. I love the template. The description history profile and pictures. Everything is well detailed. Keep up the impressive and outstanding work❀❀.
Jamison (played anonymously)

i've always had a thing for characters that explore the dark side of fame/the music industry, and bessie's concept seems to delve deep into that topic with gritty realism intriguing detail! i love how well-developed she is.
Wilhelmina (played anonymously)

I really like how the profile template matches the mood for the character and really helps to get a feel for the character's personality. I love the layout and the pictures and the inclusion of gifs too. I also enjoy reading all the details of Jamison and the way his information is written makes it feel like he's someone I know. Fantastic character!
Ben (played anonymously)

People pay in blood for the antiquated taste of the roaring 20s: fleece themselves of their pockets and personal belongings for a thimbleful of a hundred years. If only they knew they could get that full-bodied experience from taking the time to write with Mina. There's something downright moony and magnetic about Mina, a little Zelda Fitzgerald with a silver spoon and a light. Well played. πŸ’™
Sophie (played by Cookiesareyummie)

I love this prfile, I like the aesthetic. Also the art on Ben's page is absolutely amazing. Good job and keep up the great work!
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Looks like the start of greatness to me. By the way have you seen the anti rust.. .I feel stiff."
I'm sure if I understood the Sci-Fi genre more, I would understand this profile, but I don't, so XD I'm sorry, I don't know what to say. It's very well made, that's for sure.
Rebecca Nicole Townshend (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Another fabulous creation by star. A princess a great occupation. Great history and pictures. Keep up the impressive and outstanding work star🌟⭐. You rockπŸŽΈπŸŽ™πŸŽ™πŸŽ€.
Macy Jericho (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Rock on. Seriously, that right there is the epitome of the term rock star. Fantastic."
Tony Stark (played by Zapsalis)

I love how the template and the writing style looks like an actual experiment file... or whatever if you know what I mean. XD
Levi (played anonymously)

It's Tony fricking Stark - what more needs to be said?
Bee (played anonymously)

I love the vivid imagery that comes to mind with the wording used to describe Levi. :D

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus