Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Love the hair style, and the wild looks. It's pretty damn striking."
Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Freaking brilliant witch. Loved all the details. Everything was done to perfection. Keep up the impressive and outstanding workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Reese (played by ChebaBeesting)

It's amazing how detailed the character profile is!
Despite there not being a lot of information in the profile , its still good. Its like a short and simple profile , which is also good.The history is nice and I like how it's explained how envy drove him into killing his brother and how he gets kicked from the pack for doing so, Overall, the character has good development and nice details.
Warrior with a bow and arrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Fabulous character well detailed and described. Great profile and history. Very original. Keep up the outstanding work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Anathema (played anonymously)

As a Native American myself, it's always refreshing to see Native characters by Native American writers!! I love the depth and emotion you put into her, and the journal entries work really well to create an atmosphere and let us know more about her character. I can tell that you put a lot of love and effort into her :)
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Wow! Your profile page is a work of art in itself! Love the visuals and the story! I quite enjoyed reading through it all. Worthy of kudos!
Aodhan Carrick (played by Lanx12)

As always durian is amazingly detailed bravo work
Bessie Billie Armstrong (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Truly a marvelous creation. I love all the originality of your characters. Keep up the outstanding impressive work.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

Dark themes, possible intrigue. Schweet
DAWN (played by RimCaster)

Your character has potential to become interesting character, so far her magic has fascinating weakness which is most likely why she's socially inept. Anyway looking for future updates ^^
James the Troll Hunter (played by jpdelta)

I like how your characters are set up. I’m not very good at designing character profiles.
Linelea Vraks (played by Thatnerdychick)

Great example of a high fantasy style character.
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

The backstory and character in general is very well developed and very original. I haven't seen a character like Linelea before, and that's really cool. I especially like the futuristic feel she gives off as well.
Love the original artwork! I also love the "grow up too fast" sorta thing.

Edit: I know there is not a lot on there, right now, but I'm working on her.. XD
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Truly a cool impressive witch. Great description history and pictures. You have a great creative prowess. You truly are a star⭐🌠. Keep up the outstanding work you 🎸.
I'mma start out by saying I think child characters are fun both to play as and play with, fight me! I also like how much personality this girl's got. She's funny and walks with a swagger and drives her mother crazy. Just precious.

In conclusion she's adorable and I want to hug her but I'm afraid she'd put a lizard down my shirt if I tried it.

10/10, would hug anyways.
Dev (played anonymously)

I love that you’ve made these brothers so similar yet so different at the same time; there’s more than meets the eye with the both of them, and I love really digging beneath the surface of layered, in-depth characters like them. Their personalities were both fun and interesting to read about, and I also enjoyed reading about their upbringing and the role that played in shaping them as people because it added even more lifelikeness to them. Overall, everything on the profile for them bleeds time and effort, and I loved reading everything you wrote!!
Rachel Kimberly Zimmerman (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Not your typical character. Very original. Love the template. Vivid descriptions. Keep up the great work.
Monique Couture (played by Deumeawyn)

I love world war 2 characters! Journal is precious! Watch the Dutch movie Black Book. I’m making a character like Rachael Stein!

Love Rachel ZImmerman!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus