Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Madam Vanya (played by Dndmama)

Nothing wrong with a sexy librarian! I think the thing I like most about this character is that, while she's obviously meant for smuttier rps, she still has an interesting and realistic backstory. She's got personality and motivations and I really respect that. The page itself has all the information needed to start a story with her too. Very smart. Very organized. Very well written.
A beautiful profil, I love the aesthetic off it. A lovely character keep up the good work
Jordan (played by ALTY_Heave)

A beautiful profile and character overall! I love the detail you put into them.
Caila Dunn (played by Deumeawyn)

Cute avatar and deep backstory! Look forward to journal entries!
Love the attention to detail and all of the pages of this character! She seems very in depth and amazing.
Omi (played anonymously)

Super cute! She's also got some things that I myself relate to ((*cough cough* dislikes)) lol
I wanna take her home and give her a bunch of sweets ^^
Fell (played by Fell-san)

You thought me how to be good and you kept me safe and motive me to do things I'm scared to and you're a abstract version of my favorite sander side
Sanya Sera (played by ALTY_Heave)

Very short and simple. Definitely easy to understand, and that's a good thing! Sometimes, people just need something easy to understand.
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

Sanya wrote:
Very short and simple. Definitely easy to understand, and that's a good thing! Sometimes, people just need something easy to understand.

The character profile may be short but it's quick and easy to follow. That's a good thing because sometimes complex character profiles can be difficult to follow. Plus, your character is pretty cute!:3
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Beautifully described elf. Love the pages and templates. Truly a marvelous creation. Keep up the outstanding work.
Zane (played by Pantrane)

Very cool theme! Lots of personality and unique traits. The idea of a journal works so well for an explorer as well!
Lady Zoroaster (played by Dndmama)

Vampires are always sexy but a royal to boot? Who could resist? I love that you included information on his Duchy. The artwork for him is typical you. I.e. beautiful and evocative. I adore that rifle/axe. That is far too cool for school.

All in all a lovely member of your collection of characters.
Monique Couture (played by Deumeawyn)

Wow! What a beautifully created page! I love the intense graphics, and the background setting is really good! It was a joy to read through!
Rebecca Savage (played by Rogue-Scribe)

I like the split personality aspect! Like the way it’s set up! If I ever come down I’ll have to make a ‘straight Bec’ profile page.
Deanna Harris (played anonymously)

"A cool rock and roller!"
Avery Underhill (played by Lanx12)

Well seeing as this person is no more...I can only assume. Someone that was quiet nice indeed.
Carmen Scalice (played by The_Leader_Of_TBT)

"Seems very nice, and cute. Sorry, I don't have anything else right meow..."
Calgary Johnson (played by Dndmama)

Carmen is adorable! And so industrious to pull herself up from living in a box to having her own home. She looks like a real sweet heart and a delight to rp with. I find the shy, socially awkward ones always are. Lovely character.
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

Awww, looks like a hugmuffin.
Jegan (played by j_a7980)

Efficient, adaptable, interesting build. What's not to like?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Spreading the Love! Compliment Above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus