Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » You/or an OC take an alignment test~

Oc's
Karma - Chaotic Evil
Not surprised , i always thought they would be Chaotic Neutral though.. Was close to Neutral Evil...
Vanity - Neutral Good
Kind of surprised , they almost Got Neutral Evil and True Neutral as well.
Venux - Same as Vanity , Neutral Good , but instead True Neutral and Neutral Evil are tied
I always thought of Venux to be more of a Chaotic Neutral as well as Karma...
Colin Morvach (played anonymously)

Taking the test again, using the phrases "government" and "family" to refer to an organization that Colin works for, he ends up Lawful Good.

Which is odd. I haven't changed his character at all in a year.
Chaotic Evil

"Hmhmhm, couldn't immagine less."
Bloody Mary (played by Mary_Skelter)

Neutral Evil

Neutral Evil- A neutral evil villain does whatever he can get away with. He is out for himself, pure and simple. He sheds no tears for those he kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. He has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make him any better or more noble. On the other hand, he doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. Neutral evil is the best alignment you can be because you can advance yourself without regard for others. However, neutral evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

Yea...sounds about right.
Mirielle (played by Miwi_Sama)

Mirielle: Chaotic Good
Batgirl (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Lawful good
I am neutral good, but I came close to being lawful, too.

Not surprised, honestly.
Z'jînn (played by Demilicious)

Chaotic Neutral

(Personally, OOC opinion here, I have to say the questions are extremely strict in their response because I found myself torn half the time. The options are extremely cut and dry and I could easily tell which answer pertains to which alignment, which doesn't offer a lot of leeway and diversity to ways of thinking, but eh - what can you do? Nonetheless, a fun little diversion. I will say though, I find the detailed results really amusing, especially considering the character I used for this.)

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Lawful Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)

Law & Chaos:
Law ---- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
Good --- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)
Kagura (played by Maiden_Alice)

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.
I'm actually shocked, but neutral good. I was totally expecting CE or CN at best.

Feels weird....
Alignment:
Lawful Good --- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Lawful Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)

Law & Chaos:
Law ---- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
Good --- XX (2)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Not a huge surprise
Thank you for this!

True Neutral myself, but my characters are slightly different of course. My latest, Zara, for example, is Chaotic Neutral.
I got majority Chaotic Good, though it was one away from Chaotic Neutral.
It makes sense.

Looking at the other things, I had a high preference towards chaos (4 for law, 5 for neutral, 12 for chaos) and pretty much tied between Good and Neutral (9 to 8).

most of my characters tend to be pretty similar whoops
Selim (played by 0089)

I got chaotic evil for Selim. I just wanted him to be chaotic neutral but...ohh well that was his result. Better put on that Anti Paladin/ Cleric spray.
Ava Dennis (played by Ava_Dennis_)

Lawful good...

Alignment:
Lawful Good
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Evil
XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Law & Chaos:
Law
XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Evil ---- X (1)

I don’t really know.
Neutral Good (:
Only just True Neutral. With Chaotic Neutral, then Neutral Good, then Chaotic Good very close behind.

I feel some of that is swayed by my severe anxiety, pathetic bank balance and aromanticism though. if the test was more nuanced and had options more befitting of my actual choices in the given situations, I think I'd end up with Neutral Good.

My 'evil' score was very low (1) and my law wasn't much better (2).

idk, kinda fits my political position as a radical lefty with strong leanings toward free speech and expression, I guess.
Venus (played anonymously)

venus scored chaotic neutral, much like was expected. the law? please, don't know her. being a criminal while still somehow acting with morals? uh, check. unpredictability from a stupidity that outmatches that of all other? you betcha, baby.
The machine rumbled, trembled, shook, gurgled a little and whined something reminiscent of an ancient demonic folk tune before unceremoniously spitting out a slip of paper. Elegantly, Royanna plucked it out of the air and looked down her nose at it.

"Chaotic neutral. Well at least we've got something in common." Then, tossing it disdainfully aside she added petulantly "Though I should think given that I am the law, anything I do should be considered 'lawful'."
Glyndwr Pugh (played by esoteric)

Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (31)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)

"I suppose that's as accurate as can be."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » You/or an OC take an alignment test~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus