Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Oh, darling, I am so glad you asked," Jim smiled sweetly. "I stopped by this lovely Parisian bistro and had probably the best cassoulet of my life. Sometimes you find hidden gems in the little hole-in-the-walls you'd never expect. And though I'm not much of a wine drinker, I could definitely Rosé all day."

The professor procures a pair of sunglasses from his breast pocket and perches them over his eyes before issuing his question. "What are your hobbies, hm? Do they influence how you work or your choice of friends? I know mine certainly do..."
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

“When you love your job, everyday is like participating in your hobbies, and sometimes ya gotta spice it up a notch! If people tell you you can’t play golf with grenades you show’m its possible!” Speaking to the camera from an old lawn-chair. A Bottle of fanta in his hand, enjoying the sunset from atop a shot up concrete building. The chaotic warzone of a city stretched out before him like that movie Disney made in the 90’s with the talking lions.

“Have you ever just looked out at the pure chaos of the world and just thought… yeah, this feels right.”
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Never a dull moment," Sherlock couldn't agree more. He thrived off of pure pandemonium. It was either that or a certain 7% solution, and the latter was hardly preferable in comparison.

"Are there any particular cold cases in life you have yet to solve? Honestly, the question could be construed as metaphorical if it helps."
Frank Efferson (played by Juls)

"Been 12 years since I lost my Caroline. Ain't found the bas ... the mudsill, responsible fer it. Some days it gets hard to keep lookin'. Can't help but think maybe he met his end somewheres along the way. But till I know fer sure, I'll keep on.

"Ya ever make a promise that ya ain't sure ya can keep?"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"I've made a couple like that." The young artist nodded in a somber kind of manner. "That doesn't mean I've given up on those promises or that I'll stop trying, but some of them won't ever be kept until someone else decides they are."

She shrugged, the shoulders of her oversised button-up bespeckled with paint and colorful handprints, like she'd been using herself as a towel -- which she had. "Alright, I've got a question -- excuse me, you there! What's your favorite season and why?"
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

“Oh, I love Spring because the fresh growth and the feeling of renewal is in the air! A short, cool, intense rain shower followed by the warmth of the sun immediately afterward… nice! I like the other seasons in their own way, it’s just Spring is my favorite. What season do you like to see pas as quickly as possible?”
Yivrul (played anonymously)

"Summer. It's too bright and too hot. The glare of the sun even during its setting causes headaches. The heat can be unbearable, armour and clothing end up being damp because of the humidity." His red flecked violet eyes sought out another who was close enough to question. "Nights are gentle and cooling, yet it depends where you are. Do you prefer a starry clear night or one with tempestuous clouds, a storm in the distance?"
Tommy -Canon- (played anonymously)

"Storms are kinda hard ta sleep through with mah dirt hut, so I think that's outta the question, is it not?" He spoke.

"Ehh, you, over there. You like spiders or not?"
Shanlee Abgrall (played anonymously)

The warrior woman started to take off her metal gauntlets, but paused as she thought better of it. She glanced into the boy's unusually clear, seemingly luminescent sky-blue eyes. She leaned her tall frame clad in dark armour against a nearby wooden beam. She gave the youth a half-crooked grin and nudged her head towards the dark-skinned male figure with the flowing white hair. "It might have been a question best suited for the one that came before you, but since the question is asked of me, I shall answer it." She paused a moment in thought, her right gauntlet hand went to the strands of her own rich, dark red hair as she wrapped it around her metal garbed index finger. "As for myself, I like them more the smaller they are and dislike them more the larger they grow."

She shrugged her slender shoulder, judging her time for answers had passed and her turn to question had come. "And what of you?" She asked the newcomer. "Is guilt part of a lesson to learn and make amends for or is it a useless sentiment one should do away with and not be bothered by?"
"I can't be bothered by guilt in my profession," The halfling said with a shrug. "What's your most embarrassing situation?"
Lex (played anonymously)

"Every single time I have to ask a human about something, and they give me the 'what in the world is wrong with you, why don't you know this stuff' kind of look. Not my fault I wasn't born in the Overworld... okay anyway, uh... do you have any holiday traditions that other people might find weird?"
Bucky Barnes (played by Stephie)

"Hm," the man said while thinking to himself. He cleared his throat to bluntly respond, "I don't celebrate holidays, none." Buck wasn't exactly the festive type.

"Have you ever been under mind control? If so how did you break free? Any suggestions? Asking for a friend."
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"I mean, I'm easily manipulated when enderwalking. Does that count? If it does, it kinda just goes away on it's own..."

He turned to the next erson. "Thoughts on mythical creatures?"
"I've met and fought several of them."

"Who's your hero? Why are they your hero?"
Alessi (played by Okuyasu)

" My hero?! Hah! I'm my own hero! " He sneers. " To the person below me, what's your favorite childhood memory~" He says wile sharpeing his hatchet.
Autumn Raine (played by Dawnia)

There was this one time when I was six. I was outside playing in the yard and it was a clear sunny spring day, and for just a moment, the sounds of planes faded and the traffic sound of cars on the nearby highway faded and it was kind of quiet. I could hear the bees on a flowery bush and the birds chirping. It only lasted maybe ten seconds before a car could again be heard and an airplane came buzzing along, but that moment really stuck in my memory.

Where is that one magical place you like to go to just to get away from it all?
Alexandria Jarring (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"The sand hills."

"If you could met any movie star who would it be?"
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

“Ohh… Virgo Mortensen” *swoon*

“If you could star in a movie with your favorite movie star, what would the movie be about?”
"To star in a film rather than merely grant the creativity for one would be quite the thrill..." the dragon-like goddess muses, eyes betraying an almost childlike wonder at the thought of joining one of her most inspired followers in such a process, "I don't feel like I'd do well in action or comedy. Would a romance be too on the nose? Certainly not horror. For a first try maybe a retelling of an old myth, though not one I helped cause. Oh, I know! There was this one beautiful saga of a runaway prince who became a trader of fine silks, venturing from nation to nation, city to city, in search of who he was truly meant to be. In the, oh, last third or so he met a wily she-demon disguised as a lovely dancer whose band of entertainers had been forced to leave her alone in the rain. Not entirely false, as it turns out. Needless to say, the poor girls attempts at tricky bargains don't work out so well on someone used to sniffing out bad deals both in business and politics. They're still close friends to this day, as it turns out, countless eons though it's been, and any of their early adventures would be wonderful to re-create. Plus, I'd like to think I would make a good playful trickster."

"As for a question to you-who-dares.... let's keep on theme! What fairytale, myth, fable, legend, or other traditional story still sticks with you most now? I guess you don't need to tell us about it or explain why it matters to you so much, but I for one would love to know!"
Sentinel laughed. "I remember my mother would always tell me stories about great heroes, like Hercules and Theseus. They've inspired me to become the hero of my own stories."

"If you had to choose one thing to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus