Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"Anything but rain." Ranboo shuddered.

He turned to the next person. "Uhh... Do you like bread?"
Ginger (played by GingerHades)

"I like bread!" Hades nodded vigorously. "I like a lot of Overworld food, actually. It's all so good!"

"Ummm, who's next?" Hades turns to whoever's next. "Oh! You! So, uh, if by some chance you died, where would you go in the Afterlife? Would you be sent to Heaven, sent to Hell, or would you just be stuck in Purgatory?"
Sentinel laughed loudly. "As if I would die! The thing to kill me would be lucky!"

"Who would you say your role model is? Why do you look up to them?"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"My role model?" Maisi blinked, looking momentarily perplexed. "Well--I'm sure people would expect me to name some famous artist, like Picasso or Rembrant or something... But, to tell you the truth, I don't know if I have a proper role model yet. There's a lot of people I look up to, but none I'd really call my role model."

The artist shrugged, looking to someone else. "Now, since my last inquiry never got an answer, and I was curious--what's your comfort food?"
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

"Bone marrow on toast..it sounds weird but I love it.."

"what is the one food you'd rather die than eat?"
Sapphire and Kylo Martin (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Pickerel..." Soda

What is you least favorite movie?
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"The notebook. that woman was a horrible person."

"what is your favorite kind of flower?"
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"Alliums. They're pretty." He spoke.

He turned to the next person. "Uhh... Do you like cats or dogs better??"
Pela (played by Riik)

"Oh, uh... both can be kind of scary... I suppose cats. They're not as big."

"Are you afraid of the dark? And... if so, does that include being beneath a star-lit sky?"
Lex (played anonymously)

"I'm not afraid of the dark, and I love being out under the stars. Speaking of which..." They turned to the next person and asked, "How familiar are you with the names and stories of each constellation?"
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Okay, we do know the names of the stars and the correlations to the heavens, but there's more in-depth knowledge in the Atheneum Astrologicum, and they hoard information all to themselves! So all I know are like... basics? I know what they're named, at least." A'sraha thought, pinching her chin.

"If you were approached by a strange person in a cloak and they invite you to a tea party in the forest with esteemed guests, what would you do?"
Katsu Worgan (played by ragemachine)

“Stab em’, I’ve died far too many times to strangers asking me to go with them. So I’d stab them, and run away”

“Hmm… what’s a good question to ask…? Oh I know, where in the universe would you like to visit?”
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Some were that I haven't been to thanks to my job "

" What fictional character do you simp the most for ? " Amber asked before she yawned sleepy
Sandra Sherman (played by randomentity777)

"Captain Titus from the video game 'Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine'. I know that Space Marines are canonically sterile, but I sometimes like to fantasize about the child I'm expecting is his."

"Are you familiar with tabletop rpgs, and if so, what's your favourite?"
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" I like those Star Trek and Power Rangers ones. I am into sci-fi and some super heros stuff. I even have a couple of OCs and theories for both of the Fandoms. I even have a whole word doc of theories and story plots for the super Sonic power rangers team snice there isn't a lot off stuff about on the internet. " Zoe said blushing softly and with a cute smile on her face

" If you could meet anyone from the past who would it be and why "
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

The young artist was quite for a long moment, pondering the question. At one point her eyes were closed, but it was unsure if she was just thinking deeply or had momentarily fallen asleep. The latter was quite possible, considering she'd only had two and a half hours of sleep the night before.

"I think... Leonardo da Vinci?" Maisi's answer didn't sound entirely convinced. "There are a lot of people I'd like to meet, honestly, but da Vinci's one of my favorite artists and inventors. He's fascinating."

The artist pushed up the sleeves of her multi-colored sweater, crossing her arms as she thought up a new question. "Alright -- if you had a choice between traveling to the past, traveling to the future, or traveling to another reality, which would you choose?"
Gilang Lodaya (played by nindyaru)

"Traveling to the future," Gilang said.

"Are you a football fan?"
Rowen (played by Jay_Kapa)

"whats football?" Rowen tilted their head a little, confused. " uhh...what is your favorite sweet?"
Mulciber (played anonymously)

"Musha, sweet does such as yourself, mo milis!" He laughs, a crackling snicker which carries on for far too long, before eventually wiping an eye.

"Right... what can I cook for you? You've come all this way. You'd be doin' a fierce number on me if you left before I make you somethin'."
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"Surprise me" he smirks.

"What (or who) was the last thing you ate if we are still on the topic of food."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus