Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

"Tarts! I do love food, though. I would miss ham, bacon, lamb, steak, mutton pies, mushrooms, beef stew... oh, this would be tragic!"

"So... speaking of food, what is your favorite?"
Stephanie (played by Stephie)

Stephanie grins and holds out a small platter of sushi, "Sushi. Sushi is good. Want some? Do you like sushi?"
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

“I got sick the one time I had it, so no.”

Nina shudders at the memory.

“What sort of music do you like to listen to?”
"Swing music!" Ollie nods his head vigorously. "That genre came to be when I was a human back in the 40's. I don't dance, but those tunes make me wanna get up and move!"

"What's your favourite plant, and why? It can be any kind; a flower, a fruit, a tree... Anything your weak little brain can think of."
Lex (played anonymously)

"I'll just ignore the part where that moss-man insulted me... um, I think my favourite must be lavender. It looks AND smells very pretty... On that note, what is your favourite smell?"
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"Theres a fancy name for it but the smell of rain"

What's your favourite sound?
Jack Sparrow (played anonymously)

"The sound of the sea. Soothing, to be sure. Home, as well; at least for me."

If you had the freedom to go anywhere in the world, where would it be, eh?
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"London, of course," Sherlock stated with so much certainty that it almost came off as meretricious. "Why would I have any reason to go elsewhere?"

The question was rhetorical. He had no intention of allowing any opposition, though the notion as to why seemed quite obvious to the consulting detective.

"Is there someone in your life that helps you see the side of things you might have missed? A second set of eyes on the issue -- a source of clarity and balance that keeps you on track, as it were?"
Diavolo (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I have Epitaph for a reason.”

“And you, what lengths would go to ensure you met your goals?”
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"I would say immeasurable, but unlike some people I have standards."

"With the way the world is nowadays," Jim complained, "why do you suppose some people have such a heightened opinion of themselves when they're so blatantly undeserving of it?"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Maybe just because that's the way they're raised, it's the environment they're exposed to." Maisi tilted her head to one side, pulling her pencil from behind her ear to fiddle with it in her hands. "Social media and all, you know. Everyone somehow gets the idea that everyone else wants to know what they had for breakfast, how their dog's trip to the groomers went, how their kid said something cute. If you get enough likes and views and upvotes it sort of confirms the idea. At least, that's my guess."

She paused, tapping the end of her pencil against her chin as her brows knit together briefly. "What's your favorite form of self-expression?" she asked someone nearby.
"Gardening. I've had some sad phases, lots of dour flowers."

"What is your greatest fear?"
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"That for all that I've done, for the measure of my reach, I will still have achieved nothing of worth, and the world to turn by without heed like I was never there to begin with."

"If you could return to any point of your life with the wisdom you currently have, would you do it?"
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Yes, I would have been able to help those around me go down the right path."

"If you were reborn with knowledge from your past life what would you do with your new one?"
"My lady, that's already happened," Ollie displays his plant-like body proudly. "I used to be a human, you know! And I was sent to hell for being a murderous botanist. And now I work for the Queen of the Underworld.... where I can continue my murderous ways! Hahahaha, smallpox can't stop me now-"
Ollie turns to listen to someone whispering at him from behind the scenes. "Wha- SMALLPOX WAS ERADICATED BACK IN THE 80'S?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"

He turns to the next person waiting for their question. "Ahem, my apologies... So, if you had to give up one of your body parts, which one would it be and why?"
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

"Hand"
gl-1460256-1632978810.jpeg

"What you favourite food?"
Addi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Fried chicken! The greasier the better! FIGHT ME!"
"What infuriates you most, out of anything in this world?"
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

“Overly ideological concepts revolving around the boring stagnant concept of man made utopia, which blatantly ignores the constant madness that is man kind. An overly complicated pipe dream more ‘social construct’ than possible achievement. A nonrealistic goal concieved by the privileged and ignorant tunnel visioned on speculative ideals and devoid of any real type of life.”

Silence pauses uncomfortably for a second before Jacks voice, previously dry hinting at a bitter resentment almost contrary to his unnaturally chipper demeanor.

Then as abruptly as dropping a frying pan at a dinner party his tone returns to normal, finger raising to where his mouth would be behind his bandana.

“If mickey mouse were a gun owner, do you think he’d be an AR or an AK guy? Like OBVIOUSLY Donald would be a RELIGIOUS M16 guy, cuz no one understands him and he was in the navy. goofy? probably being stuck as a glock guy or shell collector for… obvious reasons.”
Sentinel froze for a bit. "He's a goddamn mouse. He'd obviously go for the AK, but I don't know why this is the question."

"Anyways, what's your favorite animal?"
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"Goats, maybe. I can't seem to remember why." The half-enderman said, trying to think.

"Anyway, on the topic of favorite things- what's your favorite colour?" He asked, turning to the next person.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus