Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Briar Wood (played by JetFire)

“I’d have to say Red,mate.”

She was getting off her clydesdale and then noticed someone “Why hello,hey random question,have you ever been in a war before? What was it like?”
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"Unfortunately yes and since then I've hated the ocean..."

"Have you ever been in a protest rally?"
End (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"No, I would just fight them." The large dragon's tail swishes behind her.

"If you were thrown into any universe of your choosing, what would it be?"
Lex (played anonymously)

"Oh, Animal Crossing!" Lex beams. "I've played the game a little bit and everything is so peaceful, and the animal-people are so friendly... Okay, here's a question that's somewhat related to that: if you could be any animal, what would it be? And um, if you're already an animal... would you choose to be something different, or stay the same as you are?"
Flynn (played by Riik)

"I'd be whatever the heck Pela is. Does that count as an animal? If not... well... I guess bunny would be the obvious thing to fall back on, but I think without the cool space stuff, I'd probably rather be a kitty. Like my co-pilot, Lieutenant Jeremy Meowsalot. Who is totally not a plushie, no sir." Flynn shifts their eyes from side to side with theatrical suspiciousness. "So it's my turn to ask a question, huh?"

Playfully, Flynn skips forth a few paces, then hops into a one-handed hand-stand. "Okay! Here we go! Lieutenant Meowsalot would like to know whether you prefer plushies or sweet sugary food! My two favourite things! Thank goodness I'm not the one who has to choose!"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

The artist's intense concentration on the sketch she'd been making was shaken by the sudden acrobatics of Flynn, and she stared at him in surprise before realizing he'd asked a question.

"Oh -- well, I guess I'd have to say plushies. I love a good stuffed animal." She grinned, adding, "Sugary food's always nice, but if I don't watch it I'll start binge-eating..."

Maisi went back to her sketching, but before she got too absorbed in the drawing again she asked someone new, "What's your favorite holiday, if you celebrate any?"
Lexie (played by JetFire)

“Halloween is my favorite Holiday.”

She turned to the next person “Speaking of,what are you dressing up as for Halloween?” She asked.
Tubbo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"There's not much to do around the dimension for Halloween, but to entertain my son, I might just wear my old L'Manburg Revolution uniform." Tubbo shrugged.

"Okay, next person. I guess we're doing Halloween stuff now, soo... Are you the kinda person to carve pumpkins at the end of September, beginning of October, or near Halloween so they don't rot? Or do you just not carve pumpkins at all?"
Amogus (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Amogus.
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Where I come from, we call it All Saints' Wake! But yes, I do live with people who are absolutely bonkers for the season and would carve pumpkins and display them well before the month officially begins!" A'sraha said with delight, sipping from a mug that's definitely filled with pumpkin spiced latte.

"As for the next person! Are you the sort to patronize the arts? Performance troupes often put up musicals and the like, would you take a date to catch a show when you've both the time?"
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

“I would love to! I just can’t ever get my husband to do much of anything with me. I do like to go to street fairs and such in the spring, summer, and fall, but it’s usually just me. I’m one of those who will throw a dollar or whatever change I have into a guitar case collection can of a street performer just because. If they are putting themselves out there like that, I like to support it. I myself like to do some dance performances with a group I practice with, but I’m not really all that good at it. I’ll learning though!”

If you could go anywhere, real or made up, where would you go?
Joshu Higashikata (played by Okuyasu)

"I know I'm an older kid now, but uh, I've always dreamed of going to Disney World!" The teenager sheepishly grins while rubbing the back of his head. "My dumbass dad said we couldn't go because it was too far away..." He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"While on the topic of that, who's your favorite Disney character?"
"My favorite Disney character on the hero side is Hercules, but on the villain side, it has to be Gantu."

"If you had to choose, would you choose flight or invisibility?"
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"Flight. I wanna fly away from all my problems and never come back."

"What's your favorite food?"
Seykal (played by Leighoflight)

“Any meat will do, I’m not picky. What makes certain food a favourite is if it’s enjoyed with others”

“Whats the one food you’d rather die than eat?”
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

“Most forms of Cola, from coke to nuka depending on copyright laws.”

Jack says, pausing a dead pan beat, then remembering he had to ask a question her perks.

“Hm? Oh! Right, ah, What kind of explosions do you think best fit a looney-tunes sound track? Those TNT lines they use to make quarries? The kind they use to take down old skyscrapers oooor?… asking for a friend b to the dubs.”
"Just cut straight to C4," Danny replied. "I hear that's the best explosive out there! If you were a superhero, who would be your sidekick?"
Tubbo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"My husband, Ranboo!" Tubbo said, puffing out his chest proudly. "He's the perfect guy for the job, since he sleepwalks a lot! And when he sleepwalks, he does anything I ask!"

"Hmm, okay, if you were an animal, what animal would you be?"
Jessica Everdream (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Probably a lynx. They are small,fast, and dangerous." She nodded.

"If you meet another version of you what would you do?"
EMIYA Hero of Justice (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i would kill it so that it could never pursue a worthless and unobtainable ideal"

"what would you do if you had the ability to make a single wish and change anything and everything?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus