Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Quirky Beauty (1x1)

Fial (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Fial listened to her compliment him and he blushed, smiling shyly. "Thank you, Riiko. But really, I'm not all that..." He was smiling though as he finished his sandwhich, and once they were done with their meal he put away their dishes and opened a couple windows to let some air in, since it was so nice.

"You can go ahead and take a nap now. I think I'll paint for a bit." He smiled happily and went to fetch his easle, paintbrush and pallette, and set up station by the window.
Riiko Kitase (played by kuroi_neko)

It wasn't until he mentioned it that she realized that she was drained. Her tailed flicked as she enjoyed the cool breeze the moved through the windows. She stretched a bit, before making her way over to the couch, laying down on it. She thought it may have been rude to take up his place to sit if he decided to watch TV, but she figured she wouldn't sleep the day away here.

She curled up, watching him for a bit, before finally drifting off into sleep, her tail laying gently over her legs as her ears twitched every now and then as she dreamt. Jinx wandered in, looking from Fial to her, before resting beside Riiko and taking a nap as well.

Fial let her sleep, and while she rested he painted a picture of the flowers on the neighboring house's windowsill. Once that was finished he left it out to dry and then stretched out on the floor for a nap of his own. The breeze was nice, and listening to the birds outside the window easily lulled him to sleep.

It was nice having someone else around. Just another person that could keep him company. He hadn't realized how much he missed having someone around, until Riiko started staying with him.

About an hour after Fial had fallen asleep, Riiko woke to the sound of a bird chirping loudly on the window sill. Her eyes opened lazily, and it took a moment for her to let out a yawn and sit up. Her tail slid back and forth over the sofa lazily as she rubbed her eyes. Her feet went to step on the floor, but instead, lightly touched Fial as he slept.

She looked down at him, wondering why he had chosen to sleep there instead of his bed. Perhaps the same reasons as her. She couldn't help but think of how cute and innocent he looked as he slept. She guessed that most people looked that way when they were sleeping. She noticed that Jinx had curled up beside him.

Riiko stepped over him, looking around the apartment. She needed to wash her clothes, but to do so, she needed another set. She looked to Fial's room, quietly stepping over to the door and pushing it open. She hoped he wouldn't mind if she borrowed another bit of clothing until she washed hers.

Fial slept even after she gotten up. He was tired, after all. In his room there'd be an obvious dresser, where she'd be able to find some clothes to wear. His clothes were rather feminine, though not completely so.

In one drawer however, hidden beneath some of the clothing, was a picture frame. In the frame was an elven family of three. The mother, father, and a young boy. The mother resembled Fial, but the child certainly wasn't him. The boy was far too boyish, didn't have the right eye color, and his hair was much shorter. The father looked much like the boy.

Riiko rummaged through his clothes, finding ones that she liked, though it hardly mattered because she wouldn't be wearing them long. Pushing back somemore clothes, she found the picture frame. She hesitated a moment, before curiousity got the better of her. She lifted the frame from the drawer, and studied it. She wondered for a moment, who it might be of. The only person who looked like Fial... was the woman, most likely the mother. Perhaps it was his older sister? Or some relative? But why would he have a picture like that?

She replaced the frame, covering it up as to make it look like she hadn't found it, and left the room. But the thought was still on her mind as she cleaned her clothes and hung them outside to dry. Her thought eventually came back to the scars she had seen on Fial's back.

Fial was awake by the time she had cleaned her clothes and hung them. He was sitting upright on the floor, one hand rubbing sleepily at his eyes while the other pet Jinx. "Hi, Riiko." he said with a smile. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sleep longer than you." He giggled softly and stood up, stretching with a content sigh. "We should go shopping for you soon. We can find some cute clothes that you can wear while you're here!" He smiled brightly, obviously excited about the shopping part.

He really was so feminine, it was strange. No wonder Riiko questioned his sexual orientation. Straight men would probably never act like this. "When do you think we should do that?"

"Ah, but I don't have very much money on me," she said, looking to him as he stood up. And she felt a little awkward about going shopping for clothes. She had never had more than one set of clothing at a time. It had been a while, though, since she did last buy some.

"I'm sorry I keep wearing yours. I won't need to after mine dry. I generally keep mine clean for quite a while."

Fial giggled in a very girly way. "But I have money, silly! You don't need to spend anything, I'll get you some clothes." He smiled brightly and wiggled his finger at her in a playfully scolding manner. "And I won't take no for an answer!"

"I don't mind you wearing mine, Riiko. It's not like I'm going to wear all of my clothes at once!"

"But..." she started, but realized quickly that he wouldn't be changing his mind. He had already done so much, and yet he wanted to do more for her. She crossed her arms, frowning at him. "You are going to make me feel like in waist deep in debt to you, you know."

She sighed and couldn't help but smile at him. "I suppose whenever you want to go, we will. You're the one in charge." She stuck her tongue out playfully to him.

Fial giggled. "You're not in debt to me at all. I like doing this. You're paying me back just fine with being here. It's nice to have someone around after so long." He smiled brightly at her and tapped her nose. "Now now, no frowning. We're going shopping! So get dressed and get ready." He laughed and went to get on his shoes and such.

Riiko puffed out her cheeks as he walked away, wanting to say more, but deciding not to. She took her clothes from outside, and went to the guest bedroom to put them on. She soon returned to the living area, looking to Jinx with a grin. She had become a bit more excited about this as she thought more about it.

"Hope you don't mind staying behind," she said to the cat, who merely yawned and turned away to sleep some more.

Fial would walk with her to the mall excitedly. It wasn't that far away, so he was very excited. "This is great! I haven't gone shopping for pretty clothes in a while." He trotted along and went right into one of the stores. "Look, isn't this pretty? Riiko, what colors do you like?" He wanted to pick something she'd enjoy.

"We'll have to make sure you can cut a hole in it for your tail, too."

Riiko followed him, not surprised at all that he knew right where he wanted to go. He seemed extremely happy, and she was glad. Especially to the fact that she wasn't being such a burden to him. She looked around at the clothes, thinking a moment. She hadn't really thought about what colors she liked to wear. It hadn't really been set to choice in the past.

"Um... I suppose I like blues... and reds. And greens. And -- I suppose I'm not picky at all. I really like any color," she laughed, realizing she would probably be naming every color eventually. "Well, not brown though. I don't like that color."

Fial listened, sighing patiently when the girl seemed to not really have a preference. "Alright, we'll have you try on some things then to find what fits best!" He giggled when she mentioned the color brown. "I like the color, but not exactly on clothes. It can be kinda dull." He shrugged though and would pick out various pieces of clothing of various colors, lead her to the dressing room and then have her try them all on.

"Well? What do you think you like best, as in colors to wear?"

"Let's try blues and greens," she said, taking a couple of said colors and taking them into the dressing room. She dressed quickly in the new outfits, exiting to show him every now and then. One was white capris with a green sleeveless shirt, which draped over the pants. Another was dark blue jeans, with a light blue shirt with matching jacket. She had also noticed a white shirt hanging in the dressing room from the previous occupant, and found that it was her size. So she tried it on as well. Black pants with the white shirt, which had silver sashes tied and draping from the waist.

She looked to Fial in the last outfit, and asked, "So what do you think?"

Fial squealed excitedly like a girl and started clapping. "You look so beautiful!! It's all fantastic, you just fit everything! Oh you're so pretty, Riiko!" He got several looks from any women nearby, who clearly guessed what his sexual orientation was. Ironically, Fial is actually straight.

"We're getting all of it, definitely." He smiled at her and waited for her to change into her normal pair. "You really are so beautiful, Riiko."

Riiko blushed when he first said she was beautiful, and looked herself over when he said they were getting all of it. "Are you sure? I mean, that's quite a bit to buy." She, too, had been thrown toward the idea of him being gay, when he became extremely excited. But she still blushed again when he called her beautiful one more time.

She moved back into the dressing room, slowly dressing into her normal clothing. She smiled to herself, feeling like such a girl for getting excited over new clothing. She never had the chance to do these kinds of things before. She left the dressing room, holding all the clothes in her hands and looking for Fial.

Fial trotted away towards the checkout counter and got all of their clothing. "I'm positive!" He pulled out a card and swiped it without care of the expensive amount. Then everything was bagged up and he left the mall with her. He had also slipped a few undergarments into the pile while she had been changing back.

"Anything else you want?"

"Ah, no!" she said quickly, raising her hands up slightly. "Stop being so generous. It makes feel a little bad. Maybe if you got yourself something you wanted, it wouldn't be such a big deal. Is there anything you want to buy yourself?" She had already felt the price of the clothing was far too much, and he had offered her, again, if she wanted anything.

"I'm sure it's been a while since you endulged yourself, no?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Quirky Beauty (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus