Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Quirky Beauty (1x1)

Fial (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Fial blinked when she said about him being predictable, in a way. He blushed, of course. "O-oh, well, I guess I just...I am how I am, I suppose." he stuttered shyly, shrugging. He would eat when she did, and really he didn't think his meal was all that special. It was just food. But he was glad that she enjoyed it.
Riiko Kitase (played by kuroi_neko)

Riiko finished her food, and then pushed her bowl from herself. She looked at him, resting her finger on her chin as if she were in thought. And when she had finished thinking, she reached over, taking Fial by his hand and giving his a serious look.

"Fial, I want to stay here, until I finish what I set out to do. I really like it here, and, I think we both could benefit greatly from it. I'll even get a part-time job to help pay for things. I don't mind doing so. I think it would be interesting, seeing as I've never had a job before," she said, ending with a smile. Fial had said that she could stay as long as she wanted, but she wanted to let him know her current intentions.

Jinx's ears perked when she spoke, and he seemed confused as well as irate about the whole thing. He meowed loudly, repeatedly, as he paced back and forth on the countertop.

Fial faced her completely as she took his hand and gave him that look. He blushed a little but stayed quiet and listened to her words. When she stated her intentions, he giggled. "Oh, and you were so serious, Riiko! I thought this was something bad you were going to tell me! I don't mind you staying here at all, and it'd be a great experience for you to get a job."

He looked over at Jinx and giggled. "Oh come on, it's just until she finishes what she needs to do. Stop being such a nanny, Jinx." He smiled at the cat.

Jinx quietened, though he continued pacing for several moments before jumping down and heading to the bedroom. Riiko, on the other hand, was completely excited. "Thank you, Fial!" she said, standing up quickly and punching the air in triumph. "I've always wanted to be a waitress! I think tomorrow, I'll go and look for a job."

It was obvious that she found the whole idea very exciting. Her people never did such things, or lived in such a way as this. This is what she truly wanted, if she could break away from her tribe.

Fial giggled lightly, pleased to see her so excited. He nodded and got up, clearing their dishes. "I'm sure you'll make a great waitress!" He put everything away and was just putting the last clean dish in the cupboard when the phone rang.

Fial probably looked just as surprised as Riiko would. The plate slipped from his fingertips and shattered, but he dashed over to the phone and quickly picked it up. "Hello?" He seemed to close in, as if making a little invisible wall around him. "..yes. No, not like that, I--.....yes, I know. Okay. Alright. I'll...see what I can do. Bye." He hung up the phone and sighed softly. That happy attitude he'd had was gone.

Riiko had jumped when she heard the phone ring, and watched him go to answer it. She made her way over to the plate, picking up the pieces slowly as she listened to him speak. Careless though, she cut her finger on a piece of the shattered plate. She ignored it, moving to the trashcan and throwing it all away.

She now looked to Fial, who had finished on the phone. "Who was that?" she asked, curiously, noting his sudden change in mood.

Fial had an excuse not to answer the question when he saw her finger. He gasped and rushed to grab the first aid kit. "You're bleeding!" He tugged her to the bathroom, washed her finger and quickly bandaged it. "You should be more careful, Riiko. Are you okay? Does it hurt?" He was just like a mother, the silly boy. Always fussing and worrying.

Riiko was distracted from her question when Fial took her to the bathroom and cleaned her finger. "I'm alright. It didn't really hurt and I hardly noticed it." She gave a small blush, still not used to someone fussing over her. "You should be more careful with the plates," she giggled, then remembered the phone call. He wasn't getting off that easily.

"That is the first time I've seen anyone call you."

((This post got lost Dx))

Fial of course fussed over her. He fussed over everyone! When she mentioned his being more careful, he blushed. "I'm sorry. I really should be, I'm just easily started, and I wasn't expecting to be startled, so I accidentally dropped the plate..."

When she brought up the phonecall again, he tried to inch his way around it. "Heh...I don't often get calls, it's normal." He shrugged a little. "Nothing to worry about, hm?" He straightened and washed off his hands, drying them then. "Are you sure you're okay?"

She held up her bandaged hand and looked at it, before giving him a smile. "I'm great," she said, glad that he was so caring. She leaned toward him, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek; a friendly, thanking kiss. Another smile, and she left to go back to the kitchen, where Jinx waited patiently for her.

She showed him the bandages, telling him she was alright, and proceeded to clean her plate while she waited for Fial to return.

Fial blushed at her kiss and he smiled back sheepishly, then went out to the kitchen with her. He cleaned up everything else, then sat down on the couch, deep in thought for a few moments. He needed to think about things, serious things, but he didn't want to worry Riiko. So he turned on the TV and would let that play while he thought.

Riiko sat on the couch next to him, flipping through channels quietly, trying to find something she might enjoy. She finally stopped on a game show, and crossed her legs and leaned forward to watch it. Her tail would swish quickly when she found the parts particulary exciting, and still when she was trying to think of the answers to the questions that were asked.

Every now and then she would glance at Fial, and everytime she was about to say something, the TV caught her attention again, distracting her.

Fial heard the TV, but wasn't quite watching it. He was, however brought out of his thoughts and mesmerized by her swishing tail. It was such an odd, cute thing. A tail. He suddenly reached over and pulled her into his lap, holding her in his arms with her head resting on his shoulder. He said nothing, he just held her. Impulsive, perhaps. But she was just so cute!!

Riiko had been leaning forward, waiting for someone to buzz in with an answer, when Fial pulled her into his lap. She gave a small, suprised gasp, and didn't quite know what to think. She sat there for a moment, trying to grasp what was happening, and a blush growing on her cheeks. "Um -- Is something wrong, Fial?" she asked, not quite ready to look up at him, but instead, looking to her knees. Her ears twitched a little against his cheek. Jinx's ears perked and he lifted his head in a somewhat curious, yet stern manner.

Fial held her for a few moments longer, but then let her go. He fixed a smile upon his face, and yet it wasn't as cheery as his normal ones. Something was just a tiny bit off. "Wrong? Of course not! I just had to hug you because you were so cute!" He giggled in a very girly manner, then looked at the TV. "This is the interesting part. I hope something good happens!" He focused his attention there, even though that almost-but-not-quite-geniune smile was still on his lips.

She quickly wished that he hadn't let her go, finding that she liked being held. But she noticed that something seemed to be wrong with Fial. When he smiled, it didn't seem to be his normal smile. She quickly took his hand in both hers and looked at him with a serious expression, though the expression looked much cuter on her than normal people.

"You are acting strange... you know you can tell me anything," she said, ignoring the cheers on the TV.

Fial blinked in surprise as his hands were taken hold of. However, her words made him cast his eyes to his lap, trying to avoid her gaze. After a moment he looked at her and smiled sheepishly. "Of course, I know that. Silly girl." He kissed her forehead and hugged her affectioniately. "I'm just tired, that's all. Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you."

She wasn't convinced by his words, but she wasn't going to pry if she didn't want to talk about it. She stood up, and stretched. "Well, I think I am going to sleep. Then in the morning, I'm going to see if I can find a job." She smiled brightly, feeling excited once again about working. Jinx jumped from the counter and headed for the room, and Riiko followed him slowly, but not before giving Fial one last concerned look. "Good night," she said.

Fial nodded at Riiko and stood up, turning off the TV. "Okay, Riiko. Sleep well!" He smiled at her and nodded slightly at her parting words. "Good night." he said. He moved along the hall, slowly for a time, and went to his own bedroom. The door would close, oddly enough, and then he would go to bed.

Riiko would open her eyes, as the sun began to drift its light over her bed. She laid there lazily for a long while, not quite ready to get up. But eventually she stretched her legs and sat up, and looked around. Yawning she stood and made her way to the bathroom, reluctantly taking a shower; though she wanted to be clean and decent looking when she went job searching.

She dressed in the green outfit she had bought with Fial, and slowly made her way out the front door, noticing that Fial hadn't awoken yet. As she made her way down the sidewalk, she began to feel nervous about the how thing, but with Jinx there accompanying her, she felt she could do it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Quirky Beauty (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus