Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Quirky Beauty (1x1)

Fial (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Fial shook his head slowly. "N...no." He nodded a bit in understanding and watched the cat. He was slowly getting used to the fact that the cat could actually talk. When he heard the noise from the bathroom he looked at the door for a moment, then giggled and blushed. "She's so cute! I don't know how such an adorable girl could suffer living in a yucky old building. She's so sweet." He sighed happily and watched the door for a moment before looking back to Jinx.

Obviously, the elf adored cute things.
Riiko Kitase (played by kuroi_neko)

The cat rolled his eyes, before slipping off of Fial's lap. 'I guess it's not the most disturbing thing I've heard. It's amazing what people will say when they think you can't understand them. I suppose she's cute, but she's still rough around the edges,' he said, licking his paws for a moment before turning his eyes back to Fial.

"I suppose I should ask just what kind of cute you mean," he continued, but scampered to the sofa as the bathroom door opened. Riiko exited, looking utterly displeased. Her hair was damp, as well as her ears. But the clothing Fial had let her borrow fit rather well, just being a bit long. She had rolled the pants up into a capri style and tied the shirt at the bottom to hold it up. She was a little uncomfortable in them though, since the clothing didn't have a hole for her tail to fit through, so she had it tucked inside the pants.

"I hurried... didn't want to keep you waiting," she said, but it was obvious she had hurried because she hated showers.

Fial listened to the cat and was about to say something when Riiko came out. "Oh, those look like they fit alright. And it's alright, I have patience." He looked at her for a moment and frowned a little. Something was taking away from her previous cuteness, but what? After a moment he realized. "Oh!"

He took a pair of scissors. "Uhm...here, if you want to go back into the bathroom and take those off so you can make a hole for your tail, you can go ahead." He smiled. "I don't mind. I want you to be comfortable."

Riiko looked at the scissors for a long moment, before asking, "Are you sure?" But it was obvious that she was quite relieved about it. It was always uncomfortable when she didn't have her tail hanging about freely. "I'll be right back, then." She gently took the scissors from him. She quickly went back into the bathroom, only taking a few moment, before she re-emerged with her tail swishing lazily behind her.

"That's much better," she said, handing the scissors back to him.

Fial nodded and let her go fix her pants. While she did so, he went and got into his own pajamas. A pair of dark green silk pajama pants, and...a pink blanket. No shirt, just a pink fluffy blanket wrapped around him. Yes. Pink.

"Much better!" he agreed, smiling. She looked just as cute as she had earlier, and that pleased him. "If you want to watch TV or something before you go to bed, go ahead. I don't mind. Please make yourself at home, Riiko."

Her eyes wondered from him, almost questioning the blanket, and turned toward the TV. "I want to watch TV," she said, in a very catty way. She rushed to the sofa, sitting next to Jinx and crossed her legs, her ears twitching as she looked from the TV screen, to him, and back to the TV, as if telling him to hurry and join her.

And still, the pink blanket. She couldn't help but question his sexuality in his mind. She thought it might be mean and embarrassing to ask that though. She at least had that much common sense. Of course, he could just really like the color pink. Nothing wierd about that, she thought.

Fial watched her rush over and look at him impatiently. He giggled (another non-manly thing) and went to join her, sitting down and settling himself onto the couch with his pink blanket still wrapped around him. He took the remote and turned on the TV, going through the channels until she found one she liked.

Fial would simply sit and watch with her, rather pleased to have some company. It had been very long since anyone had bothered staying at his house. Most people didn't trust him.

Jinx repeatedly walked across the two until they had found a channel to watch. Cartoons, of course. Riiko hadn't enjoyed the normal things a child would outside of her tribe, so it was like she was catching up on them. The cat gave a yawn and curled up on Fial's lap, dozing off.

Riiko herself gave a yawn, but did her best to keep her attention focused on the TV. She couldn't be rude and fall asleep. She was a guest. But even as the colorful pictures danced in front of her, her eyes slowly closed. It was just a nice, comfy apartment. She moved to lay down, resting her head on Fial's leg next to Jinx, her ears relaxed, and tail resting over her stomach.

Fial was more than happy to be Jinx's pillow, and he pet the cat gently as it slept on his lap. He enjoyed the cartoons with Riiko, but as she too fell asleep on him he blushed and smiled. They were both so cute! He'd let this go on for two or three cartoon shows, and then would gently move Jinx off his lap. Then he carefully, carefully removed himself from under Riiko's head. He picked her up in his arms very gently and brought her to her new bed, laying her down on it. Then he fetched his pink fluffy blanket and draped it over her.

"Sleep tight." he whispered, smiling. Then he shut the door quietly and went to his own bed to get some rest.

Riiko woke some time later, the sun's light drifting onto her face. She gave a small yawn and rolled onto her back, stretching. She laid there for a moment, before her hand gently grabbed the blanket around her. This was Fial's blanket. She realized she had fallen asleep.

"I'm such a terrible guest!" she said to herself, rolling out of bed. She still hadn't washed her clothes, and scrambled around the room to find them. After a few minutes of searching, she figured she had left them out in the living area. She quietly made her way to the door, opening it, and peeking out.

The house seemed empty. But the door all the way at the end of the hall was wide open, with the sound of soft...music? Yes, music, much like a violin or some other instruments, was coming from the room. If she dared to peek in the door, she'd find Fial's bedroom.

Imagine a girly-girl's bedroom. Now exaggerate that. Now add music letters on the wall, potted flowers, anything cute and furry, and that was Fial's bedroom. It looked like an honest-to-goodness girl's bedroom.

And there was Fial, spread out on the bed on his back, snoozing away. His hair splayed out around his head, one hand on his stomach and the other arm stretched. A CD player beside the bed was quietly playing music.

Riiko crept around the house quietly, looking at anything she didn't have a chance to look at yesterday. Her curiousity eventually led her to peer into Fial's room. It was so... cute. And the music was rather soothing. She knelt down on her hands and knees and made her way quietly into the room. She gazed up at all the music notes and flowers around the room, and she had never seen a room quite like his.

She pulled herself up when she was next to his bed, and looked down at him. She thought he was cute, but didn't know if it was in a girly way, or a slightly attractive way. Elves tended to be good-looking in general, though. She leaned forward on the bed, placing her head directly above his as she looked down at him, her hair forming curtains around her face.

"Fi-al..." she said softly, drawing out his name a bit.

Fial's ears twitched when she called his name, and he groaned slightly. A long yawn was given and he stretched, rolling onto his side, then onto his stomach. His back was exposed now, and with how close she was she would be able to see something.

Very faint burn scars on his back. Not that noticable standing away from him, but with as close as she was, she would be able to see them easily. With the proximity she was in, the scars seemed to subtly stand out against his pale skin.

Riiko leaned back, sitting on her legs with her hands resting between her thighs. She noticed the scars, not quite sure on what to think of them. They looked like burn marks, and she couldn't help but wonder what caused them. Why would something so flawed be on him?

Her ears twitched as she debated with herself in her mind. Inspect them closer? Or leave it be and not ask a thing? Of course, curiousity won, and she raised her hands slowly, her fingers touching his skin lightly.

Fial took in a sharp breath when he touched the scars, but then his momentarily tense body relaxed and he was sleeping peacefully again. Or, so it seemed. As she touched along his scars, Fial was actually awake now, but with his eyes closed. The scars would feel strange under her fingertips, a little rough and bumpy, easily noticed when running one's hand along his otherwise smooth back. His skin was normally so perfect and smooth, but upon touch the scars were easily noticed.

After a moment or two, his hand reached back to lightly take hold of her wrist. He lifted it lightly from his skin and rolled over onto his back, yawning a little. "Did I sleep in..?" He let go of her wrist and rubbed his eyes. "Mmmm...sorry. I'll make some breakfast." He giggled softly and sat up. "I guess I was just pretty tired." He got up and put his shirt on, making no mention of the scars.

Riiko managed to stifle a surprised gasp when he grabbed her wrist. She leaned back again, looking at him. She wouldn't mention the scars, feeling that it would be awkward to talk about. She slid off the bed, and said, "Oh, not at all, I like sleeping, so I don't expect someone else to wake up at a certain time. I just came to check up on you."

She made her way out of his room, though she seemed distracted by the feeling of the scars still on her fingers, looking down at them as she walked.

Fial smiled and giggled. "Aw, that's sweet." He turned off the music. "It's okay, you can wake me up whenever you want." He followed her out and would start to make a nice, healthy breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast. Then he put out a glass of milk for her as well, and got some milk and tuna out for Jinx.

"Did you sleep well? I hope I didn't wake you up when I moved you to your bed. I just didn't think the couch would be very comfortable."

"Ah, you moved me to the bed?" she said, not having been sure how she ended up there. "I didn't mean to fall asleep on the couch." Her eyes wondered to the milk and she licked her lips a bit. She took the glass in her hands and lifted it to her mouth, almost hesitating. She knew she was someone stereotypical, but she couldn't help it. She did enjoy most the same things normal cats did. She began drinking, enjoying to cool, refreshing taste.

Jinx was soon in the kitchen as well, having woken up when he heard the tuna being opened. He gave a thanking meow and began eating his breakfast.

Fial nodded lightly. "Yes, I did. Don't worry, it's okay! You were probably just really tired. I didn't mind it at all." He sat down with her and would eat, pleased to see that she was content with the meal. "When do you want to go out and start training?"

He was a little nervous. He'd never helped train anyone before, especially in magic. It would probably be...interesting.

Riiko blinked, seeming somewhat confused. "Oh! Yes!" she said, having forgotten completely about asking him for training. She had had so much fun last night, that the entire reason she was there slipped her mind. "I suppose after breakfast," she said, becoming even more excited than before.

It made her really happy to remember that she was going to get magic training. It had been a while since she had a sort of mentor, so she was kind of nervous, only having practiced by herself.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Quirky Beauty (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus