Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Camilla Muerto (played by A__Girl)

She saw Alejandro run out of the ‘play room’ “hello young one..” she gave a soft smile and embraced him in a hug, “I have brought you a present...” she pointed towards the man under her spell. “And hello to you seren...yes it has been quite some time..”
Alejandro Muerto (played by Leltum)

The young man would gently embrace her in return having missed her "Really? how am I to play with him?" Yes he was a bit strange at times but he was a good young man.
Mania (played by Kungfu6453)

unknown to them there where spirits watching the training. the spirits thought of causing trouble to get the leader to notice them.

She took the man into the ‘play room’ and chained him up, she released him from the spell. The man looked around seeing he was chained and began to cuss at her, she only smirked and bopped his nose, “do what you like...by the way have you seen Rey?”
Seren (played by SerenMamaya)

A light pat on the shoulder would be given to young Alejandro "It is good to see you are in good spirits again young one. Maybe sometime you can visit my shoppe for some more ink." She would actually wink at him before looking to Camilla "You can stop by anytime love... bring Rey too if you want." Seren smiled to her and playfully and lightly patting her backside before looking to where she heard the loud thump "Seems the man misses you hon. Best go to him." She smiled again and soon headed out of the building.
ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

The king of la familia would know that spirits were there watching him and yet he did not make it seem like he did. No he did not have any real posers like the rest of his bloodline... well not yet anyway but he did have extra senses that allowed him to know when any others were around him no matter what they were. This was both a gift and a curse since most the time he ended up seeing massive amounts of spirits roaming graveyards seeking peace. Soon he would head over to the bamboo practice piece and soon trained upon it.

the spirit turned into a kid. " really?" she said the spirit. the spirit kicks Camilla over hard.

She only smiled and moved to the side as the spirit kicked, “nice try...but I can see you...”

" your really dumb if you have somebody who needs help and your here with a guy chained to a chair. that a dumb way to run a place for kids."

“Well we never invited you here....Alejandro rid this spirit of this place, please...” She something rattling towards the training area and she softly opened the door that lead to it. She smiled when seeing her love practicing, “ you know, your really good...” she said to Rey with a smile.

" your really annoying. our master came to join cause they and there twin just escaped with there lives. I guess you are heartless. so many talk good things but I guess we have seen enough. your rotten to the core. oh and nothing but our master can make us leave"

She turned to them quickly, getting slightly annoyed, “well listen here, we don’t take kindly to anyone or anything coming into our home without permission, so if anyone is annoying....it would be you..!” Through the sentence her voice got louder and louder with anger.

" don't be mad at our master it our choice to come to your world. your the one who looks bad kid"

She scoffed, “I’m no kid...” she raised a eyebrow. “Now I don’t want to tell you again...Leave or I will confront your masters myself...” she placed her hands on her hips.

“ you are compared to us. Our master can’t do anything since they are a bit to weak and our in a diffrent realm cause your staff failed to help them”

She looked back at Rey, then turned to them, “leave now...” she turned back to Rey and walked outside closing the door behind her.

The followed into the next room.

She sighed and ignored them, “hello love...” she walked towards him as he trained on the bamboo

((I gtg))

( bye) the spirits looked around.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus