Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

Slipped a towel around his neck after drying off "Indeed i am." He looked to his love while walking over to her. A kiss is placed upon her lips before he looked to where the spirit was "Okay look. You are welcome here as long as you do not harm anyone here. If you attempt to do so, i will personally remove you and your master from my land." A smile is offered before he waves his right hand. This would activate the wards within the building placed there to keep unwanted spirits from coming in. A wave of warm energy would flow through the building removing all beings and spirits that were not allowed inside. "I will speak to you when i return to the carnaval."
Seren (played by SerenMamaya)

The woman made her way out knowing what could come next and well she did not want to see Rey in that mood again. The artist made her way to her parlor and soon looses herself in her music and art.
Mania (played by Kungfu6453)

One of the spirits followed her.
Alejandro Muerto (played by Leltum)

A smile remained upon his lips while he watched what was going on. Nope he could not see the spirit and yet he could feel they were there. A shrug rolls over his shoulders before he takes his gift to the fun room and soon chains him to a wall. After the door is closed and locked the young man would slowly walk around the man as if eyeing him up.

The spirits turned into human form. “ hey ya leader? “ other spirit “ dummy he not”

The lithe like man would check on Alejandro a moment making sure everything was fine "Have your fun and make sure you get some rest okay." He smiles to him before heading out of the now warded building. He idly rubbed his hands just a bit. They were aching but eh he did not mind it too much. Now being out in the open, he would look around for any signs of the spirits. He needed to speak with them and make sure they would not bring any malice to his people and land.

Spirit “ where Rey when you need him?” Other spirit “ you dummy our master needs his help we don’t need him! It cause they where rude to us first.” First spirit “ true.. you have a point. I’m glad I was able to keep you calm after that”

Continued his trek through the carnaval grounds checking up on all the vendors and customers as well. He was not going to sit back and do nothing anymore. He would make sure all those he loved were now and would always be safe. If these spirits really were here to cause his familia harm, he knew who he could call to get rid of them for good. On the other hand, if they were not here to hurt anyone, he would open the carnaval up for them to stay.

The spirits sat on Rey shoulder and took him into a void area to a place where he could see them. 2nd spirit “ hi. We don’t many any harm. That one over there just upset cause some of the staff here where rude and did not help our master when she needed help. You see they and there twin have nowhere to go. They just escaped with there lives. If they can’t join then can they stay a bit?” 1st spirit “ yeah. I was just upset how some treated our master. That all. But she the best singer and can do trapeze and dancing and there twin can do the same as well as tame spirit animals. We don’t mean to cause trouble where just trying to help them. Some of your staff called her a monster and where rude and mean. That why I acted the way I did.”
KizzOfDeath (played by KingZombie)

<(Hello everyone. I have been speaking with a couple members of this fine roleplay and was wondering if you all would be willing to er play with this dead thing lol. Seriously though, this is an original take on a undead so you would not see it any where else. I have been playing him for about ten years i believe. Look forward to hearing from yall.)>
Camilla Muerto (played by A__Girl)

((I would love to))

She smiled from the kiss that was placed upon her lips. She walked away deciding to go see seren. She had made it to her shoppe and walked in, “hello?”

(Not my cup of tea..so sorry I’m saying no)

A brow would perk up over his right eye as he is taken to another place. He calmly listens to what the spirits said to him before finally speaking "Well if you would tell me who treated you this way i will reprimand them. As of your master being allowed to join, merely have them seek me out personally and we can discuss it okay."

Suddenly a young man and a young lady appeared. The lady spoke “ I’m mania I’m there mistress. Sorry if they caused trouble. I was to weak to make them return to there world. This is my brother Rikki” Rikki nodded his head “ I’m rikki I’m her twin. It was one of the gate keepers and a clown. But we don’t have anywhere to go. We been staying in the spirit realm at night. But there time is diffrent...”
Seren (played by SerenMamaya)

Her head would bob up and down every now and again to the music in her headphones. She continued her work on the design a customer wanted. Her headphones would be pulled down a moment having heard someone say hello. A bright smile is seen upon her lips seeing who it was "Come right on in."

Slowly his head would nod listening to what the pair were telling him "I believe i know who your referring to. They shall be dealt with accordingly. Now if you can promise that no harm will come of my familia, the workers and customers, then you are welcome to stay here. I will look for a proper place for you to live and if you wish it maybe a job for each of you as well."

((Okay all. I have approved Kizz to join our game. He will more then likely make a few long posts describing his trek from whereever he is to the carnaval. Please respect hi privacy and allow him to do his thing. If you would like to join him, please ask him first alright. It is only common courtesy to respect other players. Thank you for your time.))

Mania “ ya I promise that.” Rikki” we where trained in performing by the spirits.” Mania “ I’m sure if you want Rikki can show you some animal spirits and if needed my spirits are good at diffrent jobs.” Then mania collapsed. Rikki caught her. “ I guess just what I feared.”

Mania wrote:
Mania “ ya I promise that.” Rikki” we where trained in performing by the spirits.” Mania “ I’m sure if you want Rikki can show you some animal spirits and if needed my spirits are good at diffrent jobs.” Then mania collapsed. Rikki caught her. “ I guess just what I feared.”
Hello?)

A smile is offered "Verywell then may we please go back to the carnaval. I have a few things to prepare."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus