Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Jensen VonNida (played by Moonen)

Jensen looked at the dwarf with a small smile twitching on his lips. It’s been a while since he has met someone who hates Karu as much as he does. His nose twitched as he fought off the urge to chuckle, his smile growing wider and wider by the second.

“I like this guy. You seem smart and cool.” He stated, hands in his pockets.

He didn’t like villains and Karu was one of them. Mister Angren might just be the key to take the guy down; the thought made his eyes glimmer with unsaid excitement.
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" Dude you seem like a one cool superhero. I would love to hang out with you at some point. Plus I feel the same pain when it comes to co-workers. "
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"I have no idea how to describe you, other than a normal living breathing human being." The revenant said.
Zavik Adler (played by Sorrisky)

Zavik halted in step to turn his head bitterly slow at Joseph. Eyes blinked methodically, taking in the walking skeleton with what seemed to be a small collection of guns. A hand rose to rub his eyes for a few seconds before allowing a huff of defeat. "I...you...you are a walking skeleton. Talking to people. Is there anything else to say, quite honestly?" Zavik angled his head back to the direction he was wandering and continued on without a second glance. All the while muttering to himself quietly. "Likely a sinister omen at that; I don't need more bad luck, thanks."
Louis Hardy (played anonymously)

"An alcoholic? You know your body hates you, right? Dang I feel bad for you when you actually try to get into shape, your body will rage against you."
Angren Silvardur (played anonymously)

"You're pretty scrappy aren't you? I commend you for punching up your weight class. I'd offer to buy you a drink if you're not against a little alcohol every now and then."
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" whatever you are I definitely don't want to mess with you for sure. "
Dante Marco Romano (played by Icysoul)

They tilted their head. "A monster hunter? Don't hunt me." They said.
Lisa folds her arms and squints, golden eyes alight with suspicion. This stranger...pale, red-eyed, slightly aloof. They look like...

"...trouble," she says quietly. Then her eyes widen. She winces. Oh no, I said that out loud. The chimera raises her hands a little defensively and steps backwards. "T-that is to say, I don't want any. Don't bother me or my family, and I'll leave you be."
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

"First word that comes to mind is nervous. I reckon this one is or also could be a real firecracker."
Tobi Wonderful (played by RPJEANS)

"Hmm? My first impression?" He gives the man a long, lingering look over, his chin resting appraisingly on his loosely curled fingers. "Ooh, well. 'Iridescent' comes to mind, I think. Frankly, darling, the snakeskin gives one the impression a devastatingly handsome boot. As for second impressions..." He clicks his tongue, his eyebrow raised. "Are we single, or...?"
Curly (played by cri86titanium)

Reptile-green eyes regarded Tobi for long instants. The thing with lizards is that their expression is usually difficult to read. Can you tell what a lizard is thinking just by the way it watches you? No. But there was definitely a touch of frost in the direct stare of those drop-shaped pupils.

"Flashy", he said at length. "My human donor would probably have found you remarkable, in his time and day.... but you're, still, an ordinary human. If slightly interesting in some regards... though probably not the ones you were expecting." And as he looked up at him from over his shoulder, this time there was no mistaking the expression of those lizard eyes. They had become challenging.

Bring it ON, wonderboy.
Nanaki (played anonymously)

"What an intriguing individual you are." Nanaki sized up the chimera with interest in his one working eye.

"I sense a kindred spirit within you, though you were created rather than born. Find your path in this world and claim what is yours by right, though I must say, you are doing much better than most if you have already found love." The wolf lion gave a gesture that could almost look like a knowing smile on his muzzle. "If only all could be so lucky."
For perhaps the first time, actual surprise showed in the eyes behind the vixen-like mask. Cris bowed respectfully at the knee, staring at the wolf/lion hybrid. "You have to be one of the mightiest mix of creatures I've ever seen. I'm sure on the battlefield you would be a force to reckon with." She tilted her head thoughtfully. "But your words are those of a wise man, not just a fighter. I'm quite honored to meet you."

"And we both ship Frills and his bae! Best ship!"
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" You seems to be stuck with a family name that you are not fond of. I wouldn't blame you for leaving them , the same every toxic and gready. Epescaly your uncle who is that bishop . "
Glitch (played by Icysoul)

Glitch looked at him, air hissing from his mask. "You seem like a cold hearted person." He said, tilting his head. "Yet something is....nice about you."
Alice Smith (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"You look like trouble." She said warily placing her hand on her gun as her dogs growled.
The old, scarred dragon regards Alice with no small amount of scrutiny, eying her hand resting on the holster of her gun.

"You uphold the law, yes? If so, you have my deepest respect...and highest expectations. I'm sure you understand the weight of the responsibility on your shoulders." As he says this, he squares his own. "I wish you the will of the mountains, the strength you need to bear this burden. Take care, my friend."
Emefin (played by Wrensul)

“Smarter than me. I know it. I would very much listen to this man’s podcasts. If he had them— really must have a good routine to his day. Always eat a healthy breakfast, right? Don’t forget the protein? I know he’s got his methods down. What do you call it when you have secrets that aren’t so secret? He must be a teacher.”
Louis Hardy (played anonymously)

"Bro's from the 80's. Literally no other explanation." Louis let out a small laugh.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus