Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

“I’ve seen a lot of things but a creature such as yourself is a new one for me, never met anyone else who can Scry either, I only knew of one other.”
(Bishop Alcide - 2nd gen)

The elderly Bishop looked with mild surprise and then chuckled. "Oh, come on, everyone knows the only true knowledge of afterlife comes from the teaching of our holy St. Aloysius who first dropped dead and then fell ill."
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

Too religious for me right from that sentence. Have a nice day, partner.
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

Luddy mussy! Yer like sumthin' straight outta one a Sparrow Hawk's ghost stories!
Nightwolf (played anonymously)

“You seen familiar in a way, as if we’ve met in a past life.”
Flicking her tongue out she would perch upon her lengthy tail tilting her head curiously she poked the other before retreating away." Strong...loyal...maybe new friend.."
"A new demon?"
"It could be an alien as well Void"
"True"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" You seem like something that the Ghostbusters would deal with " Amber said as she eats a piece of squid from her plate " My lover family is Italian and tonight is the night of the seven fishes meal. " Amber said looking at her plate that she is holding " An I am going for seconds "
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Raaawr, shark wants fish please. Ams best shark. You nice person. You give U-110 food please?"
Gaelic (played by Siren_Lullaby)

". . . Shark...AHHHH!!!!'

The siren squealed running to hide behind the next person away from the shark.

" Sharks bad...sharks scary.."
USS Missouri (played anonymously)

"Don't worry, get aboard and no sharks will scare you, child."
Siobhan (played anonymously)

"It's a boat..." She stares at it in confusion.
Sebastian let out a laugh. “You’re a firecracker, aren’t you? I like that, to be honest!”
Marcus Winters (played by Thatnerdychick)

"what a massive ego."
Zivina (played by Siren_Lullaby)

" your too tense too...uptight and worried for threats."

Zivina shook her head arms crossed she simply sighed looking to the side.

"Though I used to be that way."
Angren Silvardur (played anonymously)

“Looks like some kind of comely maiden but I suspect there’s far more to her than just that. There’s something about her that I can’t trust.. she looks like an oathbreaker, and unfortunately… it takes one to know one..”
USS Missouri (played anonymously)

"He blatantly says stoic a lot, so I'm going with that."
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"An impressive ship, a massive bow and accommodations as compared to the ships of yore."
Eisha Schade (played anonymously)

"Knowing that this woman knows what I had for dinner makes me a little... uncomfortable," the vampire admits, her voice low and raspy. "I hope this doesn't put you off. You're an interesting lady, with all the scars and skills and whatnot, and I wouldn't mind getting to know you better."
"A vampire with standards." Behind the vixen mask, two curious eyes regarded Eisha. "But I guess... if even pirates can have their own set of morals and code of honor, why shouldn't a creature of the night? I bow to your determination..." Something like a smile flickered in her eyes, "... and astuteness. You are a cool person."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus