Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Style (played by NamelessMan)

*Stares blankly*... Get a life... Donut.
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

“I don’t believe all the hype about you. Bet I can straight up style on you easy.”
Zavik Adler (played by Sorrisky)

"Oh! Well, I... you are certainly a bit short." Zavik scratched the back of his head while gazing down at the small gnome momentarily. "You don't seem like a great drinking partner nor could even reach the table anyways."

With that Zavik walked away, shaking his head in what could only be presumed as confusion. "How odd"
Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"You look like the type who, knowing, would play Russian Roulette." Dust said, look at the person in front of him, "Maybe foolish, or mabye brave, no one quite knows... I even don't think you yourself know."
Other Characters (played anonymously)

Jhana Nyctoria

"Your name makes me feel as if you will just be blown away in the wind," Jhana said, looking at the boy curiously. "Though I also feel as you live life a little too on edge at times. Maybe you should take a step back. Mysteries and the unknown aren't always as exciting as they may seem."
Demeter (played anonymously)

“I’ve never met a so called Dark Elf that claimed to be good aligned. I must assume you’re not the typical Drukhari I’m used to seeing then.”
Vespera (played anonymously)

"Oh, I don't think you could afford the kind of wares I sell. We cater to a ... more refined type of clientele. Please leave before I call the constabula--

Oh, you are the constabulary?"

Gods they'll take anyone these days.
Five (played by LostWanderer)

"A shopkeeper! What type of things do you sell?" Five asked, her eyes gleaming, "And would you mind if I hang around here for a while? Tails asked me to get to know people better and talk to others too."
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

Sherlock idly rubs at his arm, an unsatisfactory attempt to scratch an intensely figurative itch. His mood could easily be discerned by the dilated pupils, an unsteady breath, and the consistent shifting of his stance, yet none of that seemed to stall the cogs of his frenzied mind from spinning into overdrive.

He took a good look at the young hybrid, his gaze seemingly erratic in its scrutiny. "Dramatic past. Typical. I expect it's likely a prerequisite for building character nowadays. Can't have an inculpable upbringing anymore -- but you're rather adept with the mechanics of things, aren't you?" he added quickly, "Good with your hands. You tend to build things, take them apart, see how they work. You really like your secrets, but acceptance is what you're really after."

The consulting detective had his fill of it and began to turn away, his movements as fluctuant as his moods...
Zavik Adler (played by Sorrisky)

Zavik's face scrunched with revulsion as a hand rested on his side, taking in the entire man with a few scanning looks. "I've seen ya parts around the city. Stick your nose in the business that doesn't matter to you and a frightful habit of causing issues as well." He let out a low snort, body posture indicating that there was no intention of sticking around for long.

"Watch your back, fancy man; people tend not to take a liking to law or people that pretend they are that." Zavik walked in the other direction, a shoulder check as a final reminder of what was said.
Sean Laban (played anonymously)

The psychic isn't sure what to think about the shorter man.

"A gambler...so, you're a dwarf then, yes? A dwarf," no he wasn't a dwarf Sean is just dense.

He seems to entirely thumb his nose at the man. "You should find something more practical in life than drinking and gambling, try picking up blacksmithing or somthing more responsible," he pauses. "Though seeing you play cards isn't entirely a waste of time, perhaps there is some fun to testing luck,"
Angren Silvardur (played anonymously)

Angren stared at the lad with narrowed eyes and lips twisted to one side. "Pretty dense for an apparent psychic. Still, one would be a fool to underestimate you just because you're lanky and got a pretty face. Get you gone away from me, I got enough problems as it is."
Karu Kim (played by Moonen)

Karu looked at the hairy dwarf with distaste. He doesn’t like facial hair all that well and he isn’t fond of idiots, it doesn’t help that this dwarf looks ancient. Maybe some superhero or villain cursed him to look old? Or was he just born that way?

His nose curled and he gritted his teeth, staring at the dwarf from the edge of his nose. “Reject. Even if it isn’t in the rules, Maybe I will kill you too. You are a burden to society and horrible to look at.”

Yeah, Karu wasn’t nice. He wouldn’t act nice for a stranger.

“Buzz off. Your face disgusts me.” Karu waved his hand dismissively. “And make sure not to trip on the way out.”

Karu Kim wrote:
Karu looked at the hairy dwarf with distaste. He doesn’t like facial hair all that well and he isn’t fond of idiots, it doesn’t help that this dwarf looks ancient. Maybe some superhero or villain cursed him to look old? Or was he just born that way?

His nose curled and he gritted his teeth, staring at the dwarf from the edge of his nose. “Reject. Even if it isn’t in the rules, Maybe I will kill you too. You are a burden to society and horrible to look at.”

“Buzz off. Your face disgusts me.” Karu waved his hand dismissively. “And make sure not to trip on the way out.”

"Oh, that's definitely going in the book of grudges. You've just made an enemy for life."
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

Karu Kim wrote:

Jason shivered slightly. He was all too familiar with this type of person, with his past relationships and his own family. Though, he decided to put it lightly. “…I think you should take a chill pill. Really. You need to chill out, dude.”
Doctor Leon (played by Moonen)

Clover blinked at the Neko with narrowed eyes, a look of confusion and yet interest on his face. He kissed his teeth and let out a long sigh. He’s never met a Neko before, he wonders, do their organs work the same way as humans? Is this Neko a bad person?

“You are interesting. I shall examine you.” He wasn’t asking, he was simply demanding. He lied emotionlessly, “Do not worry. I shall not hurt you.. badly.”

He’s going to have a lot of fun with this one. The doctor inside him was practically screaming with joy, wondering just how far he can hurt this guy until he can’t stand it.
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"I do believe that I was threatened," Sherlock managed, quickly recovering from the shoulder check he had received from the sneering inebriate. Good observation at the very least, the detective thought to himself. Holmes was, indeed, an assured threat, particularly where those of criminal backgrounds were concerned.

Sherlock's wintry gaze shifted, landing now on Clover De Leon, his body still fighting the urges of his chemical dependencies. "Your silence is a totem to your secrets," the consultant began, eyes narrowing in speculation. "I get the feeling we are very similar in many aspects, but you, with your steady hand and knowledge in the field of medicine, have something quite disagreeable to conceal. I know not what that might be, but I can ascertain that there was a line one of us most certainly crossed some time ago."

He was wary now, and despite his growing needs, Sherlock Holmes felt it best to keep his wits about him. However, he was wholly invested in this new, and rather alluring conundrum. "But the pièce de résistance -- the thing that truly sets us apart has yet to be unearthed and you've fortuitously avoided capture. You are far too cunning for that. I commend you for your cleverness."
"You're quite the observer", the masked woman stated. She wasn't looking at Sherlock as she spoke, her attention on the deck of playing cards ahead of her. "Most people take what they see at face value, but you strike me as someone who doesn't. There's... respect in that." At length she placed down her hand of cards and looked up at him through the vixen-like mask. "That would make you a dangerous one to mix cards with... but I don't mind a challenge now and then. If you're up for a poker match?"
Karu Kim (played by Moonen)

Karu glanced up from his phone, the screen glowing up his face and making the flakes of his eyes shine. For a second, he looked pretty. But then he gave a cold, sarcastic grin. Ah, yes, the famous grin of a player and a flirt. His teeth looked sharp.

“Hm. Interesting.” He licked his lips, “you seem smart and somewhat hard to get. So I’ll say you are interesting.”

The question is, would he talk to her? Would he be her friend? Would he even acknowledge her past the point of ‘interesting’? No. He wouldn’t. Karu is a player and a flirt, there is no denying that, but he is also a villain and villains don’t waste their time on things for too long unless there’s good reason. He won’t put himself in that situation.

Not for her. Not for anyone. Because the only person who matters in the world is himself.

“A dead man if I ever get my hands on him.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus