Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Angel Dust (played anonymously)

You're under arrest for being way too cute
"You're under arrest for making everyone uncomfortable!"
"Right then, I suppose that makes you under arrest for hypocrisy, doesn't it?"
"This is a strictly no-conjuring-zone! We can't have Sticky-What's-His-Face just frolicking around."
Mallory (played by Marin)

"You're under arrest for neglecting your hairline! ...The fine is some hair care, stat!"
Stickman (played by Taro_Nuke1)

The Stickman was confused what did he do wrong so he kinda sweats nervously if he ACTUALLY did something wrong
Android 17 (played by randomentity777)

"Hey! What are you doing here? Are you a poacher? I thought that you guys would have learned your lesson after last time. Anyways, get out of here before I have you reported for this."

Android 17 wrote:
"Hey! What are you doing here? Are you a poacher? I thought that you guys would have learned your lesson after last time. Anyways, get out of here before I have you reported for this."
The Stickman nodded then slowly backed away.
Ayanami (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hey, you, you’re under arrest for not following the game rules.”

You’re supposed to arrest the person above you, for whatever reason you can think of.

Ayanami wrote:
“Hey, you, you’re under arrest for not following the game rules.”

You’re supposed to arrest the person above you, for whatever reason you can think of.
Welp- I guess i'm off to jail then.
"You're under arrest for breakin' the rules of the game! TWICE!" Mixie scowled. "I don't care about your thoughts on the matter! Can't you see a lot of morsels here are waitin' their turns to see what they'd be arrested for? You're out here ruinin' it for them! I'm not in the mood for a snack right now, but you'd better get lost before I change my mind!"

(Okay, on a more serious, OOC note: Can you please stop? A lot of people are waiting for their turns, and responding to every reply you get kinda throws everything off. We'd really appreciate it!)
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Stop right there!!!! You are under arrest for...ummm...crimes against the Irken Empire...and eating my Mc Nuggies! GIVE THEM BACK!!!!!!"
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"I don't think the question is about what you'd be arrested for, but for which? You've got quite the track record, and murder's just one of them. Listen, I'm no pig, but you could use some time in max security for everyone's benefit. But then again if you're a demon, you're doing a good job, I guess?"
Joshu Higashikata (played by Okuyasu)

"You're under arrest for harming people with you're 'healing' magic! Also, those clothes of yours are pretty crappy too. Looks like you have to spend twice your time in the slammer!" He sneers.
Sascha (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"You're under arrest for being unnecessarily rude! Come on, man, don't be such a jerk!"
Jessica Everdream (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Your under arrest for breaking bearing in a formal situation, Please report the problem to a higher official next time. I am just asking you to submit a formal request, to the higher ups for the rudeness that was inexcusable. Have a good day." She lead them to a station to right the report.
Yuelia Nightingale (played by 0089)

"You are under arrest for being too formal! I will have to cuff you myself!!!"

*click~ click*
Tanau Aleya and Zyra (played by randomentity777)

Aleya makes a series of hand gestures which Zyra translates. "She says that you are under arrest for being too cute. Apparently you need to be officially sanctioned by the Imperium past a certain level of wholesomness."
Alex (played by LostWanderer)

You're under arrest for having the strength that I don't have
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"I can't have you wandering around unaccompanied, I'm afraid," Greg stated suddenly realizing just how much time he's been spending lately on finding lost children these days. "I'm not necessarily arresting you per se, but I can't really let you go out on your own either. Sorry, kid."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus