Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Spamton (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"HELLO [ValuedCustomer]!" The tiny salesman chirped excitedly, sliding in front of the man. "[You're under arrest!] FOR INTERRUPTING MY [Deals]!!!" He states. "COME QUIETLY OR [All cars fifty-percent-off!]!!!"
Marshal Kardev (played by randomentity777)

"Vile hellbeast." Kardev's snarl of anger cut through the air like the blade he wielded. "Your very existence is a sin to all living things, be they human or xeno. I will bring you to justice and drag your vile form before the Grey Knights so that they may properly punish you for your crime of befouling the mortal realms with your existence!"
I'm arresting you for being such a predictable Mon'keigh... always talking about demons, heresy here and exterminatus there. Seriously, you should try having fun like your pal Kaldor Draigo, I heard the Masque gives out the best parties... well, once you're out of jail of course.

Xa'Taren (played by Riik)

"You, my friend, are under arrest for being out of character. That sort of thing just isn't healthy for the space-time-continuum. The very fabric of out reality is threatened every time the 4th wall is damaged. In fact, I'm probably damaging it myself just from arresting you."

((Yes, I know OOC posting is allowed, but there's gotta be a 'crime' to arrest for, right?))
Gorgutz (played anonymously)

“Hold it right thar, ya git!! You owe me and tha ladz some plushies!! WAAAAAGHHHH!!!!”
Marshal Kardev (played by randomentity777)

"Cease and desist your crimes against the galaxy, Greenskin. This is your only warning."
"You sir need to zzzzzrrrrttt try and be more enjoyable to be around zzzzztttttt." The S-tank stated, turret turned to face the offender.
Holly (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Hello, it would seem I have to arrest you... My instructions were to arrest anyone with too many consonants in their name, and you have.. a low consonant-to-vowel ratio. I apologize for any inconvenience."
Zyxarekti (played by Riik)

"Ugh! I hate laws! But you know what I hate more than laws? Ice. Or anything water-related. I reckon hell has a very special dungeon for ice mages! Ehehehe! To the dungeons with you!"
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

“Excuse me, for violations against the ice elementals your are under arrest. Which will be under the sea. Please come quietly or not, I honestly don’t mind.”
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

“Listen here pal, theres only allowed to be one freak of nature here and its gonna be me!” Jack then puts a hand on the side of his mouth leaning in to address the reptile hybrid.

“Plus the Zoo called, and they have NO idea where to put you, like half of you belongs in the reptile house, 1/4 with I’m assuming the lamas or camels er something and like 1/5th gerbil cuz of the tail so like… shame on you for being rude to zoo people, do you know how much internship it takes before you actually get paid at a zoo? A lot! Like seriously who’s a jerk to zoo people!”
Eren Yeager (played by starwolf)

“Your under arrest for breaking down wall Maria!!” *the boy soon looked at his hand and bit it transforming into the attack titan*
Sapphire and Kylo Martin (played by ShadowFlame2022)

They looked up at him, "That's new to me." New to me as well, I am curious about how that happened. Wait! OUR BIKE!!! "Your under arrest for damage to personally property!"
"You're under arrest for murder!" Mixie places all four hands on her hips with a smirk. "Not that I have anythin' against it, it's just that you're stealin' some perfectly good kills! Demons could be eatin' those corpses, y'know! Specifically me!"
Zyxarekti (played by Riik)

"You're under arrest for calling dibs on all of the corpses! At least let me in on some of the bounty too! Ehehehe!"
"Think you can get away with causing mischief with my men, don't ya? Well, take a look at this!" With that, the man pulls out a badge - one he most definitely did not take off a rather unfortune investigator looking into his activities. "Consider yourself under arrest!"
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"Wait a minute -- hold on!" Greg pointed accusatively at the other. "Where did you get that? I have a sneaking suspicion that badge doesn't belong to you." What's this? Perhaps it was spoken from experience by someone who has theirs swiped quite often by a particularly irascible consulting detective, and as such, the Scotland Yarder was sadly quite familiar with this type of deceit.

"I'm going to have to put an end to this right now. Fraud is a helluva crime, mate."

And out come the handcuffs...
(Achille, 2nd Gen)

The Admiral looked up coldly at Lestrade. "Inspector, you are operating out of your legislation and in a classified military area. Scotland Yard administration holds no power here. I must arrest you for breaching Military protocol; as a fellow officer, you will be tried before the Martial Court and can appeal for your case."
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

Under arrest for being too strict, this isn't the military.
Zavik Adler (played by Sorrisky)

Zavik wrapped an arm around Yaazecsus without second-guessing if this was a good idea. He'd side-eye the surroundings with a smirk before giving an overdramatic raised tone of voice. "Oh, so guilty one, you are under arrest for..uh...umm...drinkinggggg? Oh, wait, not drinking!" Zaviks eyebrows lifted with a slight wiggle before he untethered from the warlock to put hands promptly behind his back. "I'm not cut out for this whole guard business." Zavik wandered off without ever finishing the arrest, obviously proving to be more of a drunkard than a guard.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus