Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Rachael Macleod (played by randomentity777)

"NYPD? Yeah, some drunk ginger dressed like a hobbit is wandering around outside and being mildly belligerent. Well, I hope he's drunk at least. Either way, he's causing a bit of a scene, so do you think you could do something about it? Okay, thanks. I'll try to calm him down a bit." She approaches Zavik cautiously. "Sir? Are you alright?"
“Sorry, but you need to come with me and apologize to all the forest you leveled…so many without homes now.”
> A few fairies appear to help her.
“Just come quietly.”
"Ah... oh dear." Durian looks down at the fine set of handcuffs he'd crafted for this very occasion. Naturally, they were carved from bone, and inconveniently human-sized. Slowly, wide-eyed and unblinking, his gaze drifts to the gaggle of fairies.

"When I caught word of a marauding warrior, heavily armed... mmhm, well. I had not imagined you to be... so very small and so very many." He considers a moment, his mop of greasy hair tilting this way and that.

And then, as sudden as a lightning strike, a smile spills across his face, his eyes suddenly alight.

"Eee-hEE!" he squeaks, clapping his clawlike hands together. "A stroke of inspiration, my miraculous friends! Stay here, and I shall craft a handsome butterfly net to apprehend you properly!" And just as abruptly as he appeared, the bony man goes toddling off.
Xavier was quick to arrive and faster to act on whatever he just witnessed as the portal behind gave a shuttering gasp. The final wisps of magic dissipated as the portal-shaped structure crumbled back with a rather clangorous collapse.

A hand skated through his hair momentarily as he took in Durian from head to toe. Curiosity struck a chord as Xavier raised his voice with authority to level an actual guardsman. "Stop, you are under arrest by the Nine gate order." The made-up organization came to him without a second thought, lying was only second nature after all. "Come without a fight, and I will make sure you are treated well." The hand that was so carelessly moving through his hair now pointed sharply at Durian. Blue tendrils of magical essence danced along the hand as if waiting in expectation of what the answer would be.
"HEY! Hold it right there, sir!" Bailey sprinted forward with a needlessly loud shout. Pretty bold for a kid to be running up to a strange man in order to arrest him. Seems kind of... well, stupid, doesn't it?

...Wait a sec, did she just grow taller?

"You sound like you're from some kinda police force," Indeed, Bailey was getting taller the more she raised her voice. A pause, for dramatic effect, then she continued. "But you sure as heck don't look like an officer!"

Once she was, say, about twice the man's size, she crossed her arms and leaned down. Clearly, she was putting on a big tough-guy act. "You're under arrest for police impersonation! Come with me, or... or... or else!"
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Alright lets see..."

*peeks into char sheet*

"14...ok a kiddo"

"Witchcraft..."

"Shapeshifter."

"Making pranks...hehe nice."

"Stealing corn...I mean who else wouldn't steal if they are starving, common lets be real."

"MMMhhh everything seems fine! Young batgirl"

*pat pat*

"You are free to...wait."

"Doki Doki Literature CLUB...."

"DOKI DOKI LITERATURE CLUB!! AHHHHHH!!! MONIKA"

"DON'T YOU DARE MOVE A FINGER!! IM NOT LETTING YOU ERASE MY STEAM FOLDER!!"

*YEETS TO JAIL*
Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"Hmm.. a fellow mercenary? Ah well, you pour your money into drinking, I can't say I have tried it, but I have seen others who have and... to put it plainly, they all died. But at least you seem like someone who could turn some heads, but turn other away... you seem like you'd make a good assassin. Though I'm going to have to..." Dust looks at a piece of paper, "Oh nevermind, you are the wrong person carry on."

(Arrested for being too confusing (: )
Serial Designation N (played by randomentity777)

"Pfft, really? You're under arrest for being too small to be taken seriously."
Alien Hominid (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Serial Designation N wrote:
"Pfft, really? You're under arrest for being too small to be taken seriously."
The Hominid sighed deep. "I don't wanna make a lot of team fortress 2 jokes but i guess your under arrest for not putting the metal dispenser here."
“I’ll book you for no reason. Get over here!”
> Bored, much?

Asuna - Gun-Toting Halo wrote:
“I’ll book you for no reason. Get over here!”
> Bored, much?
The Hominid looked at her then sweats.
"Wait but can i question why? also i MIGHT arrest you for booking me i guess."
(Arthur, 3rd gen)

Captain Aliprandi's eyebrows went up as he studied the Alien Hominid's features. "Alright, you don't feature anywhere in the allowed species list, and I take you don't have an admission pass. I don't even know how the heck you got this far into our jurisdiction... but either way, you are under arrest with charges of infiltration. You will be detaimed until your position is cleared." His frown deepend. "Should I call you a lawyer?"

Aliprandi Clan wrote:
(Arthur, 3rd gen)

Captain Aliprandi's eyebrows went up as he studied the Alien Hominid's features. "Alright, you don't feature anywhere in the allowed species list, and I take you don't have an admission pass. I don't even know how the heck you got this far into our jurisdiction... but either way, you are under arrest with charges of infiltration. You will be detaimed until your position is cleared." His frown deepend. "Should I call you a lawyer?"
"I took the vents." The Hominid said. "And also NO please do not call me a lawyer. I might end up going a bit crazy so please don't."
"STOP RIGHT THERE!" The wolverine man's fanfs were bared in a savage snarl. "YOU are under arrest for stealing my gun AND SPOILING MY DINNER! Hop back into the pot, alien frog!"

Burt the wolverine wrote:
"STOP RIGHT THERE!" The wolverine man's fanfs were bared in a savage snarl. "YOU are under arrest for stealing my gun AND SPOILING MY DINNER! Hop back into the pot, alien frog!"
"Your gun?" The Hominid said. In a very derp way. "Dude, This is an alien pistol. How can you easily mistaken my alien pistol your gun? And also 2nd, I'm not a frog. I'm an alien. 3rd, Your under arrest for trying to cook me."
“I’m going to have to place you under arrest. You’re extremely suspicious, traveled the vents, and could easily have stolen IS tech. I don’t believe it myself. Just come along and I’m sure we can work this out…”
Postal Dude- Goin' Postal (played by MangoNekros)

"Your under arrest for... who am I kidding? Your a child and i'm a legendary crack addict. Get outta here kid, cause some mayhem"
Louis Hardy (played anonymously)

"You're under arrest for using italics in speaking." Louis promptly knocks the man out with a chopping right hand.

Charlotte - Adorable Pilot wrote:
“I’m going to have to place you under arrest. You’re extremely suspicious, traveled the vents, and could easily have stolen IS tech. I don’t believe it myself. Just come along and I’m sure we can work this out…”
The Hominid sighed deep then looked at her. "Fine.. I was gonna say i can't find any way to travel here but i guess we can work this out."
M__EE (played by No1RatedSalesman1997)

"HEy! !! G0TCHA YOU LITTLE [ScaredySquirrel]! YOU'R3 UNDER ARRES>T FOR NOT BUYIN_G MY [Fantastic] WARES!! ! !!" -- Spamton

He cackles while swinging a telephone around.

"B U T . Y0U CAN TAKE THIS [Deal]!! CLICK AND WIN [W!ld Prizes]!!"

spamgifA4.gif

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus