Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » I'll Rate your Character Profile

Violet Aimsworth (played by LotusFlower)

*Peeks in shyly*
Logan (played by Dog)

One of the few of mine that I am more or less satisfied with.
Joel (played anonymously)

Sure it couldn't hurt 😊💖
Domitus (played by Marie)

Always looking to make baby boys profile even better!
Marra (played anonymously)

I'll give it a go, for some funs.

This is the only RPR profile that I'm seriously proud of. >>
Barnaby Hughes (played anonymously)

*poses*

Rate me bby~
Sam Wershire (played by Skipbab)

Wanna take another jab?
Gonna do this when I get home
Abbie (played by Catastrophie)

I wouldn't mind some constructive criticism!
Ragna Kamui (played by RimCaster)

"3.. 2... 1... let's jam."
I would like to show you my character
Cut open her skull.
Look into her head.

'Cause I feel
I can endure the critique.
Envexa (played anonymously)

Throw this girl in to be looked at ♡
she can use some critsim
This guy, if you feel so inclined!

I went with a sparser rpr, with extra tidbits to be found if you dig a little deeper (through less-overt collapse tags lol). I’m not sure if there are too many collapse tags though, especially on his /// page. Also I’m not sure if the glitchy ‘encrypted’ text on his entry logs are too annoying to read!
I will give this a shot with my current main; Quinne
Kidd Topic Starter

Kygor the Big High War God wrote:
Judge me, oh great one.
Off the bat: scary!! I like the organization. "History of Titans" gives us a good insight into the world and "History of Kygor" expands on it further specifically to your character. It sets the scene for the type of RP you'd want and a clear antagonist.

Pages: it is a lot to read though! And the language isn't an easy one--it's English, obviously, but it's extremely formal and dated. This isn't really a complaint, but it's something to keep in mind on a site where I've met multiple players who's first language is not English. I would maybe recommend turning the "Guestbook" page into an "OOC" page where you can discuss what you're looking for in a role play or player.

The story: I love the world and story you've written! It's really interesting and honestly I don't have anything to pick at.

Overall, I think you have an interesting character but I'm just worried about how well he can fit into even fantasy RPs. he seems like he'd be a big bad to a group of protagonists.
Leth (played by SerenityAbyss)

My character is a daemon, in a sense, and I'd love for some feedback. Just poking this to see if anyone else would like to check her out.
*Holds up Clara*

Go ahead. Rip into her!
Belinda Lyle (played by MercyInReach)

Ohhh, can you do Belinda? Just a note her page is fairly mature. I just made her a few days ago, brand spanking new, wasn't even a thought in my head until 1am that night hahah.
Lucian SaDiablo (played by LSaDiablo13)

Why no' try Lucian on for size? Please note, he is fairly in flux from time to time, but I like where he is right now. Also, sorry for the bog-basic default profile. I have a better one on my Deviantart account that I wrote up.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » I'll Rate your Character Profile

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus