Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

Victi always loved playing with the Tsk-t. Sure, it was a stupid idea, good way to anger the entire species in a heartbeat, but this time there was only one....

"Yeah, namely.... Does that mean that that creature was a telepath, and could see Lisa in Raven's mind, or that she's actually here? And also.... Look, I kick pretty darn hard, a Tsk-tak'clk combat lash is potentially deadly, and that punch of Sage's looked nasty, so I could understand if it died from all of those, maybe, but I ended up blowing your aim ," she winced and touched the part of her ribs where Sage's fist had honestly just glanced off of her, but still hurt quite a bit, impressively, "so either that thing is not dead, or.... Or it isn't the only one. Something one solid kick could take down wouldn't be able to kill this many people."
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Raven shivers and tears her eyes away from the crumpled body. "Ugh, I hate all of those theories. No thank you." She glances at the giant bug. "Woah, freaky..."she whispers in awe. She strolls toward it. 'Excuse me, mind explaining why you're...a thousand times bigger than a normal ant?" She starts a small circle around Tsi'kal, marveling at this creature she's never seen before.

Raven has almost forgotten that NotLisa exists.
"I am Tsk-tak'clk Quarantiner Tsi'ka-ul. What iss an ant, and why do you dare quesstion your evolutionary superiourss, ssmall dark creature?"
“Don’t act so rude to my best friend.” She said angry to Raven. “I wanna go.” She said serious to Quarantiner “They are gonna hurt you or something like that.”
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

As the last of its disguise fades away, Vincent's chest heaves with a sudden gasp. It flips upright, launches a half-blind kick at Sage, then scrambles up the wall to the roof of the building. It pauses to observe the looks flashing across the faces below.

Speaking of faces, its true form has no such thing. The top if its head is protected by a shiny black carapace and it has no obvious eyes, although it still seems to look around like it can clearly see everyone. It has a huge mouth filled with shark-like teeth, nearly splitting the head in half with that impossible grin.

It's fleshy throat undulates as it laughs at them, then it flees, skittering on all fours like a black cockroach.
The large arthropod had begun to speak, but ended up wildly striking with her lash at the fleeing creature, failing to hit.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

"You're...you're a Tisk-tik-whatever," Raven shakes her head, laughing. "I'll call you Buggy." She's not about to explain what an ant is, especially when the thing springs back to life and laughs at them from the safety of the rooftop.

"OKAY, I'M GONNA KILL A- COME BACK AND FACE ME! COWARD!" By now, the monster is gone, and Raven is fuming.
Victi just snorts and says, "I knew it would do that," crossing her arms.

"Well, we know we're dealing with a shapeshifter now. We should assume a telepathic shifter unless we find actual Lisa and prove otherwise."
The Tsk-t ignores Raven and states, "Sso. You are without your magic, as I am without my psionic abilit-ties. You would have sslain it now if you could have. Likely your technology as well, since I do not ssee orbit-tal weapon strikes here."
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

Sage started to walk away from them, getting away from the people she didn't like or couldn't trust. She worried about Raven but knew the cat could take care of herself. She seemed to sneak out of there and she was to quiet to be noticed, or the jerks didn't care. God she hated people, or anything that could speak.
Liliath walked after Sage . She sighed deep before she started crying “I don’t like this place.”
After a few moments, Victi made a mental note that Sage was no longer there, but said nothing. She was likely looking for supplies to arm herself, like she had said she would, and had one heck of a punch until then, according to Victi's sore rib. No need to panic the others. Victi wasn't sure, but Sage seemed like a huntress, maybe. Sometimes someone like that needs alone time. Victi felt the same way, honestly.
Character Dump (played by WolfieX45)

Hazely- nods and offers a quick smile before bolting into the house and shutting the door. “Well thanks, really anyhow any idea whats going on around here?” She asks, leaning against the wall with arms crossed and brow raised curiously.
Lillith (played by SaggyAggy87)

* lookes in poket, pulls out MP3 player, puts an earbud in, tries to listen. pushes the play butten multiple times, starts to get aggrivated... * UGGGGG!! * throws it on the floor. crosses her arms. looks confused. pickes up the MP3 player. puts in poket.* * looks around to see all the dead bodies* looks like my kind of place... * smirk. chuckles.** lookes in poket, pulls out MP3 player, puts an earbud in, tries to listen. pushes the play butten multiple times, starts to get aggrivated... * UGGGGG!! * throws it on the floor. crosses her arms. looks confused. pickes up the MP3 player. puts in poket.* * looks around to see all the dead bodies* looks like my kind of place... * smirk. chuckles.*

woops! i copiied it 2 times!!!

*sighs* now, wheres Lora...

* walks around * * growls... * where is she!
Liliath looked around and noticed a new person “Who is that?” “This rollercoaster will never end .” She complained she walked back to the group “There is a new one!”

She pointed to where she saw the person

* looks at her with big eyes. * who are you?
Liliath ignored it cause she barely could here her speak . She decided to hide behind Lisa “what are we gonna do now.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus