Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Show Off Your Characters!

Ginger (played by GingerHades)

This here is Hades, my fursona. She started off as a joke character made around 2017, and has since evolved into one of my most complex characters ever.

So, Hades here is a demon. But here's the catch: She sucks at being a demon! She was spawned by the Queen of the Underworld to carry out nefarious deeds, but she didn't come out right. Instead of being an evil monster, she's basically a walking teddy bear that just wants to live her best life. So she escapes the Underworld to enjoy everything the Overworld life has to offer.

I love Hades to death, and I certainly won't be retiring her any time soon. <3
Callyx (played by Lord_Cegorach)

b8274cbc46cefa11acfa006df39a969a.png
This one is here is one of my old characters that was created as an interdimensional cook. At first, I used him on a Discord Server for very quick and short roleplays, but after a bit of while of joining the family of RPRepository, I decided "heck, why not, let's get his buttcheeks back in the game".
The basic idea of him was always the same: a cook that travelled far, far away to become the most expert chef in the multiverse (using some secret recipes to keep himself young and healthy in the process), but then it clicked me... why not making him a dragon, creatures famous for their impulses on hoarding things (not always shiny trinkets)? And considering I wanted to keep Howl as my character portrait and to be a good guy, and not the usual "bears" I create... well, a gold dragon was the right choice. And so we have it: A gold wyrm who enjoys the pleasure of the tables and the company of the "mortal" races (usually both of them at the same time).
All I got so far is this one.
She started as just some tropes I liked mashed together. Every kind of game I like doing hovers around the PG13 mark so I wanted a character that could be suited for that kind of escapism.
Still figuring out what all to do with her.
lW6TMg3.png
I have other characters but still haven't drawn art for them yet. Working on one which is active in a game atm.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Show Off Your Characters!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus