Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Show Off Your Characters!

Naomi Wright (played anonymously)

Hello everyone! <3
Lt Donna Nickers (played anonymously)

Hello! Thought I’d shamelessly plug myself here. I'm Lieutenant Nickers and am (so far) a surviving redshirt. After the Dorchat battles and the destruction of Starbase 334, I was the ranking security officer stll alive and for the most part unwounded aboard the fast cruiser U.S.S. Kwajalein. Therefore, I was made acting lieutenant-commander of security.

I got my RP start in a combination Starfleet Battles game and a Star Trek Original series RP group. If anyone wants to write a Star Trek RP do let me know!
The Trio. (played by Tugboattom)

Just gonna throw these guys in here. Possibly my favorite characters, I've been planning them for months, but haven't really put anything on them until now. Love them to death, hope you guys do to!

By the way, loving the lieutenant, neat character!
Lt Donna Nickers (played anonymously)

The Trio. wrote:
By the way, loving the lieutenant, neat character!

Aww... thank you! :)
Samantha Jenkins (played by OrchidLover)

Hm.. This seems like a fun little thread to introduce my latest character: Samantha Jenkins. She's the alpha of Snowshoe Pack. Have a look see if she appears interesting. By the way... Did I mention she's a full-blooded werewolf?
-soulbright-

I have to many anime characters I cannot list them here and... I want to do more than just draw my anime characters. I like to create my first manga book with them in it. I even created chapter title samples for each draft. If interested, feel free to pm. Here's one I drew by hand of five characters.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/da/2d/13da2d48310a29ba0eedce17be849dd0.png
jade_by_wlop_d9x5im4-fullview.jpg
Sasayaku Miryu (ささやく 美竜) is a young girl who was blessed with dragon-tongue; hence, she could speak and understand the dragon language. This was a gift she never realized she had since dragons were said to be nothing but legend and myth. They didn't exist or have already disappeared from the world.

When Miryu was just a little girl around the age of 4 to 5, her mother died from a common cold. Then after a year, her father, unfortunately, followed her. With her loss, Miryu was left in the care of her grandparents who were known to be the kannushi(s) of the Ryujin Shrine.

The Kannushi (神主) meaning "god master", also known as the shinshoku (神職) meaning "god's employee", are those responsible for the maintenance as well as for leading worship of their god (kami). For Miryu's grandparents, they worshiped the Ryujin (竜神), the Dragon God. They also expect Miryu to be the shrine's next kannushi if ever they pass away.
Lucky Archambeau (played by BleedingPascal)

My cop original character! She is my personal favorite, and one of my most developed characters! I've first created her when I was 13 (now I'm 19!). She has gone through SO many redesigns, but I love her present look & personality! :)

She's a tough woman with a strong personality, although she has many weak spots, as well as unwanted memories. She has gone through some hard times, but she never gave up. If you like her, you can read her profile. ;)

15375260_yk3ohPkHrDyhCSi.png
unnamed.jpg
In the Monastery of the Astraeus Order where she was raised, Vedette was also known as Vita -- a kind and sweet orphan girl. From ages 1 to 14, Vedette wasn't allowed outside the monastery, only until she turned 15 when the sisters decided it was time for her to see the outside world. However, due to the dangers that awaited her beyond her walls of comfort, Vedette had to follow a few strict rules. Some of the most important ones were: (1) she was not allowed to meet or interact with other people besides those who raised her, (2) she must always ask permission to leave the monastery grounds, and (3) she must always have a companion as she wears a cloak or veil over her head whenever she goes out.

There were times Vedette would question the sisters, especially since she would see other children freely walking around from her bedroom window or whenever she visited the village. As explained by her Mother Adelina, the abbess of the monastery, it was because people of her kind, with sharp ears and strangely colored hair, were not a norm in their world. People feared them and they would do anything to get rid of them. This is somewhat true, but what Mother Adelina never told Vedette was her identity of being a princess.

Read more on her profile...
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember Kamura is a genetically modified Wolvan Supersoldier. He's a very seasoned soldier who is commonly very tactical and loyal to his superiors. He has blue, glowing lines known as Taliov, that are beas described as a form of psuedo-force power.

When he was somewhere around the start of his teenage years, he was selected for the Darkwolf Academy for Junior Officers and gradually continued along until making his way into the Darkwolf Special Forces Command as a Squad Leader.

Though, upon reaching his adult years, he was placed within a Unit and spoke to his parents for one final time, he's usually seen alongside the rest of his Unit, Limathar's Wrath.

He's generally very cold, and tough, but he isn't just some random killing machine, since he is implied to have some form of relationship with my other character, Vincent Kazira.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Lt Donna Nickers wrote:
Hello! Thought I’d shamelessly plug myself here. I'm Lieutenant Nickers and am (so far) a surviving redshirt. After the Dorchat battles and the destruction of Starbase 334, I was the ranking security officer stll alive and for the most part unwounded aboard the fast cruiser U.S.S. Kwajalein. Therefore, I was made acting lieutenant-commander of security.

I got my RP start in a combination Starfleet Battles game and a Star Trek Original series RP group. If anyone wants to write a Star Trek RP do let me know!
Fablous character👍
Cyber Frost (played anonymously)

“Fight me!!!”

image0.gif
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

“Ayyo it’s ya boy, Stray Dog in tha houze!”

Stray Dog grins and waves at the crowd, pulling down the mic so he can reach it.

“Yo! I’ve around for a bit. Some of ya may already even know me, but I don’t think I ever got formally introduced. So I figured I’d write a little song for y’all so we all could get acquainted.”

“Ready? Hit it!” Stray snaps his fingers as a hip hop beat plays in the background and he starts rapping. Jumping from side to side as his dog tail wags behind him.

O/~“What’s good? I’m Stray Dog!
Just your average gnome that’s swift and spry!”

If you think I’m small ya may be right!
But remember that if ya wanna fight!

I’m taller than you when you’re flat on your back tough guy!

Yo! I’m old school, son!
I’m just here for the bang bang!
And the real kind!
With the claw and fang!

These punks all barking me up!
They think I’m just a pup!

Hah! I’m a Straight Dog Killa!
I can go from tiny to Godzilla!

Oh what? You think I’m a fly?
Yo! You ain’t even sly!

Man, you ain’t no G!
Heck you ain’t even free!

Only thing free bout ya is the win!
Run up at ya and rip your spleen!

Yeah yeah! I’m still hella mad!
Cause ya thought I was just a cad!

Well now there’ll be no peace!
Not till ya pay for that major diss!” O/~

Stray stops rapping but the beat continues and he just starts yelling into the mic.

“Moral of the story: I’m awesome, they suck! I know what’s up, they don’t know squat! But they running the show and I’m broke! What’s up with that??

I’m still mad, I’m still mad...”

The beat stops now and he looks around, dog ears flicking.

“Whatever, whatever. Every dog has its day! So roll with the Stray if you know what’s cool! Comprende?? Stray Dog out!”

Stray drops the mic, turns into a bird, and flies outta there!
Phoebe Blythe (played anonymously)

Phoebeeee.png
MEET MY NEW CHARACTER!

PHOEBE BLYTHE

PHOEBE BLYTHE, also called Bee or Pheebz, is just your ordinary teen from Nēän City, the capital city of Patrimôrō -- the country that brings "Tomorrow" to the present.

Phoebe is a dreamer and optimist. She loves hanging out with friends, playing with her cousins, and helping other people whenever or however she can. And like her late father Dr. Benedict Blythe, Phoebe wishes to become a great scientist and inventor. Sure, it seems like the world in 3057 has already made every technological advancement possible. But to Phoebe, she believed that there was more to discover -- more to learn and study -- and like what her father used to say, "The pursuit of knowledge is never-ending."

!!! NOT OPEN for RPs yet. Character information is still in progress !!!
Would like to also know your thoughts on her so far in her guestbook. Thanks! <3
Io Xanth Lys (played by Aggy1231)

My newest baby 🥰
Nayeli (played by Robyn)

Since my semi-recent return to RPR I've been looking to challenge myself with both world-building and new character creation. c:

Enter Nayeli! She is my newest character made in the last week if memory serves, and unlike most of my characters of original design and fantasy race, she is a humble Human and is not combat based whatsoever.

I'm unsure if she'll venture out into her own stories like my main source of muse/main OC, but I'm enjoying the challenge of building up a character who is entirely different from my go-to designs.
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

This is Nina Phelps, my most successful character I’ve created since coming to this site (2 active roleplays).

I use Asher Keddie who played ‘Nina Proudman’ on the TV show ‘Offspring’ for six seasons, and I love the name ‘Nina’. I also liked the ‘internal voice’ of her character in the show, and I use that in my roleplays with her. Is she fandom or OC? I only write in original scenes with her and the character background I’m developing for her are original to Nina Phelps, so I’d say OC with the commonality being the first name and face, and a bit of writing style.
Kt-tk Tktchi'chkt (played by Riik)

Spider-kitty!
eQCBSnJ.png

I love making creepy-cute aliens. And I don't care what others say, I find Kt-tk adorable. <3

They're a lot of fun to RP as well. Energetic, silly and suuuper cuddly.

I actually made Kt-tk a while ago, but that doesn't mean I can't show them off now.
Selmak is special to me. He's a joy to play and a real sweetheart. It's a shame he isn't as popular as I think he should be, but I discover more things about him every time I play him.
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

FBasr_UUUAYm9ND.png

I've had this trio of misfits ever since I was like 15 (that makes about 14 years worth of them banging pots and pans in my head!), but today I'll throw my warlock onstage! She's a tough cookie who runs her own intelligence ring, peers into people's heads and when time allows, tries to set her friends up on dates.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Show Off Your Characters!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus