Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Show Off Your Characters!

Shes the only one I have on here now but here we are. Victoria Dumbledore takes place in the Marauders timeline of the Potterverse.

Shes known as the Cursed Marauder and while her history somewhat alternates the history of some of the characters in the universe shes a joy to play.

Her curse is the product of jealousy and shes a character that introduces a darkness into roleplay.

Shes actually the mother of the character I have for the Harry Potter timeline.

Shes sweet, caring, has an aptitude for magical creatures but certainly has the potential to be a villain if the darkness inside of her wins.

Anyway, shes one of my joy's. Besides, playing the Marauders era is always good fun.
Jack Splatter (played by dssieri)

Jack splatter is probably my most complete character and my Favorite.

He is a serial killer who a very rough past, resulting In the rush of killing being his only source. Though he prefers to keep himself distanced, he is capable of love. The he doesn't want to be a killer, he Is sometimes forced by higher ups to continue what he hates, but its also saving him at the same time.

The name was taken by a soundtrack song by a video game Called Alice Madness Returns

Chris Silas (played by Rogue-Scribe)

I’ll showcase my somewhat modern soldier Sgt Chris Silas. He’s a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan, and is currently with his unit in Syria. I tied in my other character Lt Steve Harrison by having him assigned to Sgt Silas's unit.
My newest baby, Catriona, Princessx elf. Trying to figure her back-story out at the moment and get a lfrp up.
Batgirl (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Batgirl Barbra Gordon
Masquerade (played by Dndmama)

*holds up bottle containing tiny pissed off fairy*

BEHOLD!

Also if anyone can help me figure out the last little bit of her backstory, I'd appreciate it. I'm kinda stuck...
Sarah Chain (played by nightmqre)

...Rawr.

To be fair, as of now, there's not much relevant/coherent information on her profile because my stupid ass decided it would be a good idea to try and revamp her profile at 2am- resulting in it being incomplete due to passing out XD Though she's my most recent character, and undoubtedly has been the most fun to play so far...
Lucky Archambeau (played by BleedingPascal)

Lucky is one of my first human OCs. In her first version, she was a royal guard dragon hybrid. Now I made a modern version of her, and she is a policewoman. She is one of my personal favourite OCs. More info about her on her profile. I love doing romance roleplays with her. :)
Supergirl Kara zorel (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

Supergirl my newest creation
Izzabel Finnison (played by Hubba)

Izzabel Finnison — my newly made character, with a quiet soul—and a dark past.

Some things about her :
• she has mechanical arms. She lost her real arms when she was a slave.
• She is bisexual and has never fell in love before.
• It’s hard for her to trust others, and she doesn’t like talking to people.
• She Hates human contact, due to her PTSD.
• She alway thinks someone is out to get her.
• She can’t read or write.
Sylvanus Tadala (played by ChebaBeesting)

Sylvanus is the only character I have who is meant to be for Guild Wars 2 roleplays. But since I hadn't started any I use him for fantasy ones. He isn't fleshed out like my other two characters but I hope that will change in the future, and he's also WIP, like the other two. So, here are a bit of things about him:

-It is unknown how he lost his parents when he was a child, but a mercenary took him in

-He has a raptor named Malphis whom likes to tease him and is playful, Malphis is a horse in fantasy roleplays

-Despite not being a fan of charr (cat race which doesn't have the best hystory when it comes to humans) but he gets along with his cat friend anyway

-He's also married to an elementalist (whom I might try to roleplay as in the future)
Caila Dunn (played by Deumeawyn)

I’ll show off Caila as I try and develop her for this site. She was created on another site and had a deep rp with Wordsmith’s John Seaman there. Trying to get the feel of the character and story back after a year hiatus.
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

This character was once a carbon copy of another character from a video game until I decided to try and be original. The backstory was supposed to be five paragraphs long, but I ended up writing three extra paragraphs. Welp, at I finished something!:D
Jessie James Booth (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

My newest wild west character.
Sexy demon twin boys.

giphy.gif
Shortest Lycan (played by MasterWinter)

Theodwin is my most recent OC I've created.

After I saw
this post

WdGmzM2.png

I knew I had to make an OC using this as a suggestion. So here we are Ladies, Gents, and others. A hobbit/lycan OC that is also the shortest lycan known! At least in my writing he is the shortest one known. ^-^
Siira was my first character on rpr, but since 2.0 came out I've completely redone her profile. A few things need some final tweaking I think but overall I'm happy with how it all turned out!
Msizi Van Rooyen (played anonymously)

This is one of those characters that came together in a day or two. I still have some pieces to work out on the abilities, but I am pretty stoked for the build.
Monique Couture (played by Deumeawyn)

I haven't shown off my bookstore owner Monique! I was inspired by Lavena a character idea I had for some time and tenetively tried out on another site a couple years ago. She is defintely being refined as I go and get some RPs written with her! Here is her LFRP thread.
Monique Couture (played by Deumeawyn)

I haven't shown off my bookstore owner Monique! I was inspired by Lavena to bring a character idea I had for some time and tenetively tried out on another site a couple years ago here to RPR. She is defintely being refined as I go and get some RPs written with her! Here is her LFRP thread.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Show Off Your Characters!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus